2020-05-03 - Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited: Last of Us 2 DMCA 2

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanshain

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
Not a lawyer, but I think it's because of EU copyright laws and how US corporation have to "respect" them out of fear of losing the market. Also possibly due to the Berne Convention. If they were smart they would release through japan, they got some insane copyright laws.

And yet the #1 way for beginner artists to make money in Japan is via Dōjinshi, which takes explicitly copyrighted characters and essentially puts them into monetized paperback fanfiction.

4STA

kiwifarms.net
*ahem*
Fuck trannies, fuck dykes, fuck female main characters, fuck cuckolded relationships, fuck kikes but most of all, fuck garbage writers with delusions of grandeur.

Attachments

• joe-lel.png
    joe-lel.png
    474.1 KB · Views: 153

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder, if these DMCA's are sent due to Sony doing damage control, or due to Druckmann Cuckmann attempting to DFE all the embarassments he has created for himself?
Several YouTube DMCAs (and I believe the first one for the Farms) were filed through shell companies, so some of them may be Druckman. But your possibilities aren't mutually exclusive; Sony could be filing alongside Druckman because this is potentially damaging for them.

2lolis1cup

Made you imagine it
kiwifarms.net
The best part is we have no true confirmation fi it's a transgender or not, but it's a two way street of fucked up. On one hand you now have the protag being a tranny who used her roid rage to kill beloved characters that were established in the first game which isn't a good look for trans people and will just make more people have reasons to hate this kind of pandering. On the other, that being Abby is a biological female? It confirms that Ubisoft was right. Making a female character is HARD.

And by god is it telling.
View attachment 1268793

put me in your next DMCA, Sony.
tits are illegal now unless they are non binary or Japan makes them.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are all these copyright companies so fucking shady? Their website (muso.com) has like 0 information, not even photos of their staff. Every. Single. Time.
I think they're shell companies established by Druckmann so he can DMCA anonymously like a (to borrow the words of lolcow Tommy Tooter) chickenshit keyboard internet warrior.

Shield Breaker

Blabber Mouth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't the real joke is we make fun of this tranny's figure? Belly-button up, some pinnacle of male fitness and then the chicken legs?
If anyone needs a reminder why it's so funny:

View attachment 1268751

Well, according to the first game's lore, Dick Splitum is doomed, because Ellie's bites are infectious. Maybe instead of trying to take down the videos, Sony should be beating Druckmann for being a fuck up.

BigDuckEnergy

kiwifarms.net
Isn't the real joke is we make fun of this tranny's figure? Belly-button up, some pinnacle of male fitness and then the chicken legs?
If anyone needs a reminder why it's so funny:

View attachment 1268751
This is the first time I've actually seen the leak and just...wtf?

The character design is just awful, it has nothing to do with her being a tranny, she just doesn't look human. She has the proportions of a TF2 character, something that works with a cartoony art style but not here. And then she goes and literally "Hulk smash" through the floor..?

Also, it's been awhile since i played TLOU, isn't the whole deal with Ellie that she is infected but immune to the fungus? Shouldn't this character now turn seeing as Ellie bites her in this clip?

WhoBusTank69

an endless thirst
kiwifarms.net
The character design is just awful, it has nothing to do with her being a tranny, she just doesn't look human. She has the proportions of a TF2 character, something that works with a cartoony art style but not here. And then she goes and literally "Hulk smash" through the floor..?
You can absolutely tell when someone's proportions do not match their face. Even Ellie's beaknosed squeeze had her body fucked with and it does not match at all.
Abby looks like she had her head cut off and sewn onto a genetically engineered supertorso like some sort of jacked up Frankenstein's Ma'amster.
Also, it's been awhile since i played TLOU, isn't the whole deal with Ellie that she is infected but immune to the fungus? Shouldn't this character now turn seeing as Ellie bites her in this clip?
Yes, but Naughty Dog is known more for attempted cinematic quality than their shit writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.