2020-05-10 John's New Career -

What will John's next career path be?

• Cybersecurity

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • New York Times bestselling author

Votes: 27 17.8%
  • Back to vidya

Votes: 33 21.7%
  • Picking crumbs of food between couch cushions and eating them while shitposting on Twatter

Votes: 81 53.3%

• Total voters

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
(archive: https://archive.md/1zahT)
(check the replies from "totallycereal" for some Frank quotes as well)
> When we married, I was 24 years old and he was 39. I was young and naive

Is there anything women CAN handle? You got goofed on by a gay asian manlet who seems to have permanent soy mouth.

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr Wu might go back to making shitty video games.
Based on his tweets, John is back on the victimized-women bandwagon and appears to be angling for a big no-work paycheck as a consultant or sponsored podcaster.

I'd bet that Frank has made it clear that he's not blowing another small fortune to hire a new crew to make John's next game for him.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet that Frank has made it clear that he's not blowing another small fortune to hire a new crew to make John's next game for him.
Not to mention that John also has no other ideas. Rev60 was a flop and heavily rewritten by others in an attempt to salvage something from Election Eve. He may have alluded to a sequel a couple of times back when he was still heavy into pretending to be a game developer but I don't believe for a moment that John has any ideas for where he'd take the story.

Fuck My Life

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe for a moment that John has any ideas for where he'd take the story.
I bet he could start a new IP. John should make a Tranny simulator. Start off as a character who becomes woke, begins their careeer making games or politics while they transcend into becoming a troon. The mechanics is you get by are suing people for them assuming your gender and e-begging.

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
I heard a rumor John is writing for Netflix original programming. That episode of "the internet ruined my life" about John is going to be turned into a film made for Netflix. Bruce Jenner plays "Brianna" Ken Jeon plays "Frank" and Harvey Weinstein plays "Gamergate".

Tags
None