2020-06-20 - Cam Model Protection / Nikocado Avocado: DMCA -

Looney Troons

positively rates dumb posts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null , what is the time period to which you are legally obligated to respond to DMCA complaints, if at all? I vaguely recall something about a 72-hour period to respond, and if the infringing content (which it rarely is here) is removed, there’s up to a 14-business day moratorium for it to remain offline and if the complainant doesn’t act litigiously, it’s your right to reinstate the content.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Null , what is the time period to which you are legally obligated to respond to DMCA complaints, if at all? I vaguely recall something about a 72-hour period to respond, and if the infringing content (which it rarely is here) is removed, there’s up to a 14-business day moratorium for it to remain offline and if the complainant doesn’t act litigiously, it’s your right to reinstate the content.
......why would you tag Null for this instead of just googling it? *yawn*

Looney Troons

positively rates dumb posts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
......why would you tag Null for this instead of just googling it? *yawn*
Because he’s in a bit of an interesting situation where he’s both his own ISP and customer. Typically, the ISP will receive the complaint and forward it to the customer, and give them a period of time before they null-route (hehe) the externally-facing interfaces on the device where they’re hosted unless the infringing content is confirmed removed from the supplied URLs.

Null tells the complainants to stuff it. You’re right though, this probably could’ve been answered with a simple web search, but I figured I’d ask.

Women should die

kiwifarms.net
imagine being niko's lawyer and he sends you his fat disgusting asshole thats stained yellow and brown because he doesnt wash his asshole properly thats been blown out by a fat undocumented spic cock, but he doesnt tell you what it is and forces you to click the kiwifarms link to see what it is in the first place. I would just drop the entire case tbh.

Rob from the Kinoplex

No Singles Policy Enforcer
kiwifarms.net
imagine being niko's lawyer and he sends you his fat disgusting asshole thats stained yellow and brown because he doesnt wash his asshole properly thats been blown out by a fat undocumented spic cock, but he doesnt tell you what it is and forces you to click the kiwifarms link to see what it is in the first place. I would just drop the entire case tbh.
The vast majority of lawyers do not have souls so these images will only serve to feed the howling dark void where his soul used to be.