2020-07-08 - Nicholas Perry / Nikocado Avocado / OnlyFans can go fuck themselves -

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess I have no godly idea what his movements are like because never in my life have I consumed these foods at these quantities. Fucking horrifying.

I fondly remember Sir Goatse. He had to put in serious, conscious effort into his craft to produce his work. But as the above poster said, Nikocado's diet probably has a similar effect.
I have called upon one wiser then I in the chronicles of the anus of a man named Trent. Let's see if he can enlighten the benighted souls that roam this blackened, disgusting thread tainted by the Eye of Sauron that is the broken sphincter of Nicocado Avocado. I hope he rises to the challenge.

ethical

feelin like pussy, feelin like cunt
kiwifarms.net
I have called upon one wiser then I in the chronicles of the anus of a man named Trent. Let's see if he can enlighten the benighted souls that roam this blackened, disgusting thread tainted by the Eye of Sauron that is the broken sphincter of Nicocado Avocado. I hope he rises to the challenge.
I am but a lowly faggot, albeit one with a profound knowledge of and history with anuses. But I fear that Nicocado's craterous buttpussy is beyond even my comprehension.

Cowboy Christ

Incredible, absolutely phenomenal.
kiwifarms.net

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Yes it is hard to explain with words. One who has met Trent surely understands. Trent has anus. Trent does not mind if men slam their cocks in his anus constantly. He enjoys such an action. He welcomes men to slam their cock in his ass. Why do men do it? No emotional attachment. Just pleasure. Trent's anus also never really gets loose. It is always tight. Maybe @Shiversblood could better elaborate. It is just hard to explain. If you meet Trent you take out your cock and slam it in his anus. It is pleasure. What could be happier?

Is this the explanation you wanted. I only hope many others understand when they meet Trent why he is so famous. Why so often cocks are slammed in his anus. I just hope he gets it. I hope he gets it right in his ass. Trent enjoys cocks and there is never too many. If multiple cocks are being slammed in his ass and men are ejaculating then he just wants more. "Slam more in please" Trent asks.

Baphomet_Chan

kiwifarms.net
Whoever is sending this must not have read the ToS. It does state that OnlyFans doesn't have the exclusive rights to any content uploaded to the site.

But I wonder if there is a non-exclusive royalty-free license in effect for OnlyFans to use user content?

LOWERCASE LETTERS

kiwifarms.net
I fondly remember Sir Goatse. He had to put in serious, conscious effort into his craft to produce his work. But as the above poster said, Nikocado's diet probably has a similar effect.
I seem to recall there was some kind of interview with the Goatse guy before he died. Apparently he was rather bemused that his hole had become an internet sensation; he had no idea about it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.