2020-07-24 - Adrian Yolland petitions me for voluntary disclosure -

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Aeroplane on the back of centuries of aviation research and experiments in Europe that had resulted in several successful flying machines,invented hot air balloons,blimps and helicopters and it's debatable if a German immigrant actually did it first and was copied by the Wright brothers because American born boys being the first just sounds better in the media.

You can have the first electrical air conditioner but the concept had already existed since ancient times and had been refined in Britain and Australia which aided the developmet of electrical air conditioners in the two minutes the USA has existed.

America did not invent the television. Just no.

Internet in collaboration with British and French research. The world wide web was invented by a British guy.

Which advances in the medical field in particular? Arguably the most important discovery was the discovery of penicillin, discovered by Scottish and Irish people working in London and Dublin, neither of which are in America.

Vaccines? No, invention and research in Britain.

Anesthesia? The use of gas was debatably first demonstrated by William T. G. Morton but modern anesthetics were researched in Europe with the ones we use today being discovered in Belgium for the most part.

Discovery of bacteria as a cause for infection and disease? In France

The X Ray? Germany

The USA did pioneer immunotherapy and organ transplants though as far as I know so yay for you.

The US didn't bail anyone else so much as use those wars to make money and be less scared of Russia by nuking a defeated country twice to show everyone their power level. American propaganda would make the population feel better about killing thousands of people for no reason by claiming that Japanese had a code that would never allow them to surrender as they were brainless savages like the natives they stomped all over to get more land. They then gloated about defeating Japan by humiliating their emperor and culture and attempting a few times to get them to speak English or stop using Japanese alphabets. At least Japanese children got some free chocolate and chewing gum.

Then after showing the Soviet's who is boss you proceeded to lose almost every single proxy war that didn't involve dumb Arabs trying to kick Jews out of their stolen Ottoman Turk land until Pizza Hut of all things defeated the Soviet Union. History books would later claim these losses were not embarrassing failures to achieve any real goals America had but tactical and a way to gain an advantage in diplomacy.

Seethe and cope.

its sad to see proud Farmers desperate for affirmation and asspats from Mr Moon

Nool isn't the only one with a healthy disrespect for Cuck Island and its inhabitants.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reading this was fucking hilarious. Sounds like you made that judges morning.

@Real Mutha For Ya every brave Englishman left for the new world. Every strong Englishman died in the wars. Every smart Englishmen left the ruins. The modern Englishman is what's left over: craven, weak, ignorant, but - somehow - still every bit as pretentious.

And this was even more fucking hilarious.

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
Will all you retards stop shitting up this thread with your retarded boomer nationalism posts

Wrt to the case you can tell a mile off the judge wanted every one of these retards out of his courtroom and this was faster than caving their heads in with a gavel. Senior judges tend to be less pants on head retarded than the rest of the morons running the country, Probably because they've actually had real jobs

Good work making a mockery of my country's retarded legal system glorious leader

JektheDumbass

kiwifarms.net
Aeroplane on the back of centuries of aviation research and experiments in Europe that had resulted in several successful flying machines,invented hot air balloons,blimps and helicopters and it's debatable if a German immigrant actually did it first and was copied by the Wright brothers because American born boys being the first just sounds better in the media.

You can have the first electrical air conditioner but the concept had already existed since ancient times and had been refined in Britain and Australia which aided the developmet of electrical air conditioners in the two minutes the USA has existed.

America did not invent the television. Just no.

Internet in collaboration with British and French research. The world wide web was invented by a British guy.

Which advances in the medical field in particular? Arguably the most important discovery was the discovery of penicillin, discovered by Scottish and Irish people working in London and Dublin, neither of which are in America.

Vaccines? No, invention and research in Britain.

Anesthesia? The use of gas was debatably first demonstrated by William T. G. Morton but modern anesthetics were researched in Europe with the ones we use today being discovered in Belgium for the most part.

Discovery of bacteria as a cause for infection and disease? In France

The X Ray? Germany

The USA did pioneer immunotherapy and organ transplants though as far as I know so yay for you.

The US didn't bail anyone else so much as use those wars to make money and be less scared of Russia by nuking a defeated country twice to show everyone their power level. American propaganda would make the population feel better about killing thousands of people for no reason by claiming that Japanese had a code that would never allow them to surrender as they were brainless savages like the natives they stomped all over to get more land. They then gloated about defeating Japan by humiliating their emperor and culture and attempting a few times to get them to speak English or stop using Japanese alphabets. At least Japanese children got some free chocolate and chewing gum.

Then after showing the Soviet's who is boss you proceeded to lose almost every single proxy war that didn't involve dumb Arabs trying to kick Jews out of their stolen Ottoman Turk land until Pizza Hut of all things defeated the Soviet Union. History books would later claim these losses were not embarrassing failures to achieve any real goals America had but tactical and a way to gain an advantage in diplomacy.
The Indus River civilization invented flush toilets thousands of years ago but their descendants shit in the street.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Will all you retards stop shitting up this thread with your retarded boomer nationalism posts

If you mean improving this thread with our enlightened opinions about the Isle of Pigfuckers, then no, we aren't going to quit improving this thread by pointing out the English are inbreeds.

Yik

kiwifarms.net
As far as I can tell, Fat Tony was demanding that the court order Yolland to quit posting mean stuff on Kiwi Farms, and the only reason the court didn't order him to stop was because there was literally no evidence that he was.

If Tony could have simply proven that it was actually Yolland saying mean stuff about him here, the U.K. courts would have gleefully complied.

edit: sp
imagine suing someone for insults

I don't believe this was about mean words but what mean words can potentially net you, that would be the £100K to rub on those poorly insult wounds. 'Yalland of Council' was suspected to be a Hayden sock by some who read the Hayden thread* and that user didn't harrass' Hayden. So, did Hayden create the account to both name the users in the thread he objected to and then by his choice of username get damages from another enemy for it?

*Sorry to SOCK! about a user in the Hayden thread as I suspect that the mutiple finger pointing that an account is a WierdBritTranny/WierdBritTERF (delete as appropriate) is one of the reasons it got merged with other 'problematic' threads and kicked into the long grass of Lolcow General.

PK Shitstorm

Now featuring: I don't believe in doors
kiwifarms.net
@Real Mutha For Ya every brave Englishman left for the new world. Every strong Englishman died in the wars. Every smart Englishmen left the ruins. The modern Englishman is what's left over: craven, weak, ignorant, but - somehow - still every bit as pretentious.
no wonder it became the perfect breeding ground for lolcows
LOLCOWBRITS.png

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
Loving the Britbong hate on this thread. Listen you Septics, if it wasn’t for the Brits invading and conquering your shithole of a continent, you’d be overrun by Beaners, speaking Spanish, communicating by waving a blanket over a fire, never inventing the wheel and having the IQs of retards. At least the Brits gave something to the world a bit more substantial than a fucking hamburger.
I'm sorry that your former colony has surpassed your country in cultural, economic and political importance.

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
Did you forget the airplane, air conditioning, THE FUCKING INTERNET, the television, countless advances in the medical field....I can go on and on

Not to mention we had to bail you cucks out.....fuckin twice

Cope more faggot

Which advances in the medical field are you most proud of?

Corrupt doctors giving highly addictive opiates to people with ankle sprains and broken toes, leading to 50000 people dying a year from overdoses?

Or the $10000 a dose drugs that every other person on Earth can buy for $100?

You're admittedly world leaders in schoolkid gunshot wound treatment, but then you do get to practice that daily.

Let's face it, you're way better at killing each other than you are at anything else.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fun fact, the term dysgenic was coined during the great war to describe the effect of a generation's bravest young men sent to slaughter.