2020-07-24 - Adrian Yolland petitions me for voluntary disclosure -

• DDoS is active again.

President Joe Biden

The wrong kid died
kiwifarms.net
@Real Mutha For Ya every brave Englishman left for the new world. Every strong Englishman died in the wars. Every smart Englishmen left the ruins. The modern Englishman is what's left over: craven, weak, ignorant, but - somehow - still every bit as pretentious.

The same reason a lot of these people lack individualism, a typically American trait. Anyone with aspirations left that dead rock behind. France and Germany after WWII are in the same camp.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Loving the Britbong hate on this thread. Listen you Septics, if it wasn’t for the Brits invading and conquering your shithole of a continent, you’d be overrun by Beaners, speaking Spanish, communicating by waving a blanket over a fire, never inventing the wheel and having the IQs of retards. At least the Brits gave something to the world a bit more substantial than a fucking hamburger.
The wheel was invented long before that you fuckwad.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
I hate to be that guy, but the joke is that the natives didn't invent the wheel.

Well, wheels are not really that hard to come up with, they probably would have done it if all the horses hadn't died out, and there was nothing to pull their carts. Sure, wheelbarrows are a thing, but they are not really much better than dragging stuff on a sled.

Lemmingwise

Female gamers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jess Philips went on a BBC panel show and to appeal to the Media and Progressive types, claimed that what happened in Cologne happened every weekend in British towns,
With Rotherham and such, she wasn't wrong. Broken clocks.

Imposteroak

Actually the real Oak
kiwifarms.net
Loving the Britbong hate on this thread. Listen you Septics, if it wasn’t for the Brits invading and conquering your shithole of a continent, you’d be overrun by Beaners, speaking Spanish, communicating by waving a blanket over a fire, never inventing the wheel and having the IQs of retards. At least the Brits gave something to the world a bit more substantial than a fucking hamburger.
And since then have had your homeland bombed to shit and empire dismantled, all the while being dreadfully sorry about all that colonialism chap. At least your not the french though right?

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum the hive i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
In all fairness, inbreeding will be widespread in the UK within a century of two if they don't get any new immigrants...But if they do, then they get shit like those Muslim rape gangs.

Also Pakistan is like on of the most inbred countries on Earth. And those pakis will continue to breed amongst themselves, so the only way this will solve Anglo inbreeding is that it will make it look less severe compared to their paki neighbours.
They're fucked and it's hilarious.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
This hits too close to home.

Power level: A British troon sympathizer tried to “cancel” me, because I didn’t agree with him in a fb group. You know, I think that little boys in drag should not perform in gay bars. Also in souvlaki country we don’t understand this “inclusiveness”.

Long live the King

Faket0Fake

Surprise boob grabber
kiwifarms.net
And since then have had your homeland bombed to shit and empire dismantled, all the while being dreadfully sorry about all that colonialism chap. At least your not the french though right?

Well, they are sorry in the way that they created such a whiny country of people who feel guilty for being white and bend the knee to every other race. Meanwhile Britain enslaved other races,took all their valuables and is the main cause of 100 years of national humiliation still felt in China today. No more colonies just meant they keep all that shit they stole with less of the costs of protecting colonies that will eat themselves when they leave anyway.

Please tell your guilty white cucks to write more articles crying about how the British Museum sticks it's fingers up at any governments asking for their shit back.

Imposteroak

Actually the real Oak
kiwifarms.net
Well, they are sorry in the way that they created such a whiny country of people who feel guilty for being white and bend the knee to every other race. Meanwhile Britain enslaved other races,took all their valuables and is the main cause of 100 years of national humiliation still felt in China today. No more colonies just meant they keep all that shit they stole with less of the costs of protecting colonies that will eat themselves when they leave anyway.

Please tell your guilty white cucks to write more articles crying about how the British Museum sticks it's fingers up at any governments asking for their shit back.
Lol having some "very nice museums" is an appropriately british consolation prize I suppose. Glad you got a stiff upper lip about the whole business and totally didn't wanna be an empire anyways. The whole opium adventure you had with the chinks was pretty amazing though I'll give you that.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Did you forget the airplane, air conditioning, THE FUCKING INTERNET, the television, countless advances in the medical field....I can go on and on

Not to mention we had to bail you cucks out.....fuckin twice

Cope more faggot
Should I mention to you that without Canada you wouldn't have done any of that? Hell, you wouldn't have the internet today if it wasn't for a Canada.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, they are sorry in the way that they created such a whiny country of people who feel guilty for being white and bend the knee to every other race.

Nothing has disgusted me more in these race riots than seeing white people literally kneeling to criminals.

No man should kneel to anyone but God and since God doesn't exist, nobody should kneel, period.

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Satan burn the queen.
Ma Windsor with her weirdo son Chas and his nonce cronies like Bishop Ball and Jimmy Saville, his brother and definite nonce Andy, and her deceased cousin, his uncle Louis Mountbatten, described once by the FBI as 'a homosexual with a perversion for young boys,' is probably is good standing with satan. However, the real king of Britain, descendant of James II, the last rightful reigning king, King Arthur awoken from his sleep, Null is coming for them.

Last edited:

Real Mutha For Ya

I just wanna sit at the front of a bus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*you’re*
And while we are at it, OBL obliterated the shit out of NY, all he wanted was the Septics out of Saudi Arabia; and he got it. There is a book about the Vietnam War called “Chickenhawk”, it describes your nation perfectly. All bluster and aggression, but once the chips are down you shit yourselves and capitulate. Fucking chickenshit nation. You had a fucking Muhammodist as a two term president, now you have a total and utter peado cretin. Sums you fuckers up.

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I win again gamers

View attachment 1493015View attachment 1493016

sorry vordy, looks like I'm the better McKenzie friend here.

Not entirely. The claim was struck out for procedural irregularity rather than being an abuse of process. The Claimant has until 1 September 2020 to sort her shit out.

Still, it is a better result than anything Based Sam managed.