2020-07-24 - Adrian Yolland petitions me for voluntary disclosure -

Real Mutha For Ya

I just wanna sit at the front of a bus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And since then have had your homeland bombed to shit and empire dismantled, all the while being dreadfully sorry about all that colonialism chap. At least your not the french though right?
*you’re*
Some very sensitive Americans in this thread it seems.
an inferiority complex heightens the sensitivities, so I’m told...

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately for Yalland, one of the 'self-hating trannies' who was working with the TERFs decided that TERFs are actually bad after all, and to dox Yalland and others for being mean about trannies.

Which one was that?

I wonder how or if they'll force the troon to pay those court costs. Aren't both of the people involved on the dole?

Hopefully pull a Yaniv and refuse to finish the trial until it’s paid?

imagine suing someone for insults

Imagine suing someone for insults, while calling someone else a pedo in front of the judge, and when that person’s not even there to defend themself? Why the fuck didn’t the judge tear him a new asshole?

At least Yalland’s lawyers had the right approach - nicely ask for assistance from the King, not apply for a BS order that wouldn’t be enforceable on him. Glad you helped him Null. I don’t know who he is, but in any case of Hayden vs X, I’m team X. Hayden is a waste of carbon.

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's actually a documentary on that:
The Troon is “Melissa Symes” AKA George Core He was a quisling tranny used by Yalland/Moody/Farrow and co to collect a dossier on Uncle Tony. I’m not sure why he turned on them, but he turned over tons of info to Tony. Illiterate, cokehead farmer @Joani Walsh, who claims to have been physically assaulted by Yalland, also decided to leave the group and sperg about the other members. It’s a fucking mess tbh, and I’m surprised the Britbong legal system indulges such mong behaviour.
Part of the legals was the admissibility of the WhatsApp group conversation.
0883E3F3-40B9-4868-8E70-21AA886D72F7.jpeg

Last edited:

Slimy Time

Long and lanky.
kiwifarms.net
Not entirely. The claim was struck out for procedural irregularity rather than being an abuse of process. The Claimant has until 1 September 2020 to sort her shit out.

Still, it is a better result than anything Based Sam managed.
Needs to comply with CPR 16.4(1)(a) and PD 53.B - Para 10.3 if I am reading correctly. Thankfully the UK government puts all of the rules up online.
Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 15.33.29.png

Lol, no statement of facts in this lawsuit...

Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 15.35.41.png

It's 10.3... Now IANAL, but isn't this all basic shit that should be put in a claim?

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Needs to comply with CPR 16.4(1)(a) and PD 53.B - Para 10.3 if I am reading correctly. Thankfully the UK government puts all of the rules up online.
View attachment 1502486

View attachment 1502490
It's 10.3... Now IANAL, but isn't this all basic shit that should be put in a claim?
Tony was depending on producing an impressive looking bundle, mainly consisting of the WhatsApp conversation. But, according to my sources, nonce Tony’s court appearance and presentation of the facts was so inept, the judge told him to STFU and go back home, have some remedial jurisprudence lessons (and English tBh ) and come back at Michaelmas. Yalland was also substandard so that’s his legal career fucked despite the outcome of this farce.
Hayden and his cretinous hangers on assert I am Yalland. That is the entirety of Tony’s claim if the WhatsApp shitfest is deemed as inadmissible because of legal privilege.
I’m sure Yalland has enough receipts when he was without access to the farms and I was ShitPosting. But the thing is, Uncle Tony has so many dodgy plates spinning it makes the demented fucker paranoid.
Anyhow, what do I care? The rugby season is starting again, and even if the Shed is virtual, I’ll be cheering on the Glorious Gloucester getting shitfaced

Last edited:

mofoshotty

your local motherfuck
kiwifarms.net
Imagine suing someone for insults, while calling someone else a pedo in front of the judge, and when that person’s not even there to defend themself? Why the fuck didn’t the judge tear him a new asshole?

At least Yalland’s lawyers had the right approach - nicely ask for assistance from the King, not apply for a BS order that wouldn’t be enforceable on him. Glad you helped him Null. I don’t know who he is, but in any case of Hayden vs X, I’m team X. Hayden is a waste of carbon.
yea, i gotta agree, at least he didn't choose some retarded lawyers

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait wait wait, who is Moody?
@Dr Louise Moody is a farmer. A Terven “lady golfer”, who’s recently been “widowed”. Honestly, you need to revisit the OP that @Null shitposted to get the feel of this drama. The worst thing that happened was the three exceptional who form this clusterfuck of a megathread now deserve their own again. Perhaps this thread will make the moderators think again and reinstate the original cow threads.
Honestly, this is going to be a big one. The exdcptionals also include Glinner,Vorkak and assorted other mongs.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1502486

View attachment 1502490

Yes.

How this got anywhere near a hearing I'll never know. Frankly, the Master who first was assigned the claim could have made an order off his own bat requiring the Claimant to rectify these points (and frankly should have) before allowing any hearing to be listed. But I suspect with Covid-19 the administrative staff probably just reflexively set a hearing date immediately the papers came in without reference to the Masters' bench.

Groundbreaking-maize

kiwifarms.net
Some very sensitive Americans in this thread it seems.

Yanks have kinda been more on the defensive since they elected a literal undisputeable retard for president.

But atleast he's the best and smartest retard.

It's like waking up with a stroke face, and instead of hiding in shame you start calling out your friends.

Last edited:

Stephs 6 iron.

kiwifarms.net
Yanks have kinda been more on the defensive since they elected a literal undisputeable retard for president.

But atleast he's the best and smartest retard.

It's like waking up with a stroke face, and instead of hiding in shame you start calling out your friends.

The best description I've heard of America is that it's the richest 3rd world country on Earth.

About 90% of the country has the same feel as some African shit hole bongo bongo land.

Imagine living in a country with such levels of poverty, corruption, crime, murder and stupidity and still thinking it's the best country on earth because you get to call people faggots online :lol:

LetterlandMafia

Foreclose on me one more time
kiwifarms.net
The best description I've heard of America is that it's the richest 3rd world country on Earth.

About 90% of the country has the same feel as some African shit hole bongo bongo land.

Imagine living in a country with such levels of poverty, corruption, crime, murder and stupidity and still thinking it's the best country on earth because you get to call people faggots online :lol:

Burgers get really, really riled up about the UK's laws despite the fact that they aren't affected by them. I knew as soon as this was posted it would descend into them sperging about how cucked we are and all the usual canards.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Burgers get really, really riled up about the UK's laws despite the fact that they aren't affected by them. I knew as soon as this was posted it would descend into them sperging about how cucked we are and all the usual canards.

I think it's for the same reason that we bongs have an honest to goodness political campaign called the Stop Trump Coalition, which is made up almost entirely of people who couldn't vote for him even if they wanted to.