2020-07-24 - Adrian Yolland petitions me for voluntary disclosure -

Melktert

Save the afrikaaners
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit you’d swear this thread had moved up from circlejerking into Dutch rudders with how much irrelevant shit talk is going on. These threads are usually funny with people stomping on whatever sperg prompted it, but this is just kind of sad.
It's hard to sperg about spergs when your sperg board is made up mostly of spergs doing sperging

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Burgers get really, really riled up about the UK's laws despite the fact that they aren't affected by them. I knew as soon as this was posted it would descend into them sperging about how cucked we are and all the usual canards.
This hatred for the British government is a KF thing, not some autistic American/British rivalry, and it's been going on ever since the Queen banned us from Montserrat and decided that you can validly serve Dynastia by emailing your hurt feelings lawsuit to an unlinked gmail account with a similar name.

Fuck your shithole country.

din365

kiwifarms.net
At this point, I wish I was American.
Yanks have kinda been more on the defensive since they elected a literal undisputeable retard for president.

But atleast he's the best and smartest retard.

It's like waking up with a stroke face, and instead of hiding in shame you start calling out your friends.
lol! that actually reminds me of Jean Chretien. literal stroke patient as prime minister for 10 years.

downwardspiral

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
kiwifarms.net
Yanks have kinda been more on the defensive since they elected a literal undisputeable retard for president.

But atleast he's the best and smartest retard.

It's like waking up with a stroke face, and instead of hiding in shame you start calling out your friends.
your president is trump with worse hair

The giant penis of doom

unleashes its mighty erection upon the world
kiwifarms.net
Now I have to imagine if the real Giant Penis of Doom ever shows up, he'll (we can call a penis 'he', right?) be really confused why everyone thinks he hates kikes with a passion.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Shaka Brah

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Lotsa salty members of my slowly burning shitheap of a natiom infesting this wonderful thread. Sad to see people dissing 'Murika when they happily shit on our incompetent tardfest of a government because we're too hogtied by bullshit laws made to protect kikes and paki's from being lynched (in real life and minecraft) to do it ourselves.
Heil Null, heil victory.

Real Mutha For Ya

Pissing in your swimming pool.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lotsa salty members of my slowly burning shitheap of a natiom infesting this wonderful thread. Sad to see people dissing 'Murika when they happily shit on our incompetent tardfest of a government because we're too hogtied by bullshit laws made to protect kikes and paki's from being lynched (in real life and minecraft) to do it ourselves.
Heil Null, heil victory.
Eubonics still has a long way to go to become comprehensible.