2020-07-24 - Adrian Yolland petitions me for voluntary disclosure -

• DDoS is active again.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hayden has since threatened to sue Linehan for allegedly ‘misrepresenting‘ the shade the judge threw at him. Will try to find receipts, unfortunately it seems Hayden blocked my Twitter persona.

That is autistic even by the standards of the people we profile on here. Anyone can download the judgement, if it was reported, or apply for a transcript of the hearing if it wasn't. What the shit does he hope to accomplish.

artilleryfroth

Fucking with prepubescent boys’ minds forever
kiwifarms.net
That is autistic even by the standards of the people we profile on here. Anyone can download the judgement, if it was reported, or apply for a transcript of the hearing if it wasn't. What the shit does he hope to accomplish.
E58A8CC3-7D24-49DA-BDB0-783FD256ED82.png

I’m told by a reliable source that Mr Hayden has been told to “get tae fuck”

Last edited by a moderator:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

In the UK getting a court transcript isn't as straight forward as in the US. There are no Stenographers in UK courts. So if you want a transcript you have to hire a company to transcripe the audio recording. The Courts will only release audio recordings to a handful of approved companies, and they charge through to the hilt.