2020-10-18 - Sabrina Vaz (via McCandless Group Legal): DMCA takedown request on thread with no copyrighted content -

• Conducting some maintenance.

Larkin N Likin

We like that.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like Nick's mom died of cancer in June. I found her obituary page and with it a gallery of family pictures. That's absolutely The Bearded PimperNickel on the right.
nick.png
Nick 2.jpg
Look at that douchebag sneer.
Nick 3.jpg
Look at that douchebag hair.

Nick 4.jpg
Look at that ugly douchebag baby.

So RIP Deborah. I'm sure she's looking on at her son's misadventures in shame and disappointment, but also:
"Although she loved trips to the beach and mountains when possible, Disney trumped them all. She often would post or say. “If you need me, I’ll be in my castle”. These words can now be imagined, yet from a place that even the most magical place on earth cannot compare. Deborah is now in the place her Lord has prepared for her."
Nick was raised by rampant Disney consumerism confirmed.

https://archive.md/h1WTe - I've been able to archive the obituary, but the photo gallery can't be accessed from there. Link is https://www.cswfuneralhome.com/obituary/DeborahLee-McCandless under the 'tribute wall' tab.

Last edited:

Nopenopenope

kiwifarms.net
It looks like Nick's mom died of cancer in June. I found her obituary page and with it a gallery of family pictures. That's absolutely The Bearded PimperNickel on the right.
View attachment 1676954
View attachment 1676974 Look at that douchebag sneer.
View attachment 1676966 Look at that douchebag hair.

View attachment 1676967 Look at that ugly douchebag baby.

So RIP Deborah. I'm sure she's looking on at her son's misadventures in shame and disappointment, but also:
"Although she loved trips to the beach and mountains when possible, Disney trumped them all. She often would post or say. “If you need me, I’ll be in my castle”. These words can now be imagined, yet from a place that even the most magical place on earth cannot compare. Deborah is now in the place her Lord has prepared for her."
Nick was raised by rampant Disney consumerism confirmed.

https://archive.md/h1WTe - I've been able to archive the obituary, but the photo gallery can't be accessed from there. Link is https://www.cswfuneralhome.com/obituary/DeborahLee-McCandless under the 'tribute
What is that on the left.

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
Right-o
Back for small info dump. I been trying to get his address(es) confirmed

So what I got is:
1603280939989.png

1603281168846.png

So he is registered to vote in florida at the following address:
Nicholas Joel McCandless
DOB: 06/19/1993
88SW 7TH STREEET APT NO: 2203
MIAMI FLORIDA 33130

Further confirmed by this secondary source that collect voter info in florida.
1603286179188.png

New e-mail in the picture though: steelers212004@gmail.com

He was into real-estate once; wonder how that went
1603281569760.png

This is his Gravatar, the picture is old. Damn I wonder wtf he is doing to his eyebrows. They are so....not there

Old abandoned reddit:

I also found another email which is: nick@busisports.com
That does sound like a company of some sort doesn't it?
1603281816245.png

Well wouldn't you know....

Last edited:

Much Ado About Nothing

kiwifarms.net
I found the username "Steelers212004"
1603286893961.png

1603287243745.png

profile: https://www.blackhatworld.com/members/steelers212004.286505/

1603286648372.png

Buddy has been at it for a while it seems.

And here you have him trying to buy female insta accounts, for reasons. He is totally not McKenna on twitter....nah
1603287303023.png

And him replying to this ad:
1603287400123.png

1603287373456.png

Also: Hi Nick!! Hope you are having fun with your SEO.

Last edited:

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
Take a tour of Nick's potential house. Realtor.com says it was sold in 2018. I'll check county tax records and see what I can find.
A Corp, Blue Season Way bought that condo in 2018. It was rent for $3,700 in July 2020. Blue Season Way is a Delaware corp with FL address at a UPS store in Weston FL. Because they use a servicing agent I can't find more.

Nopenopenope

kiwifarms.net
Nick, just remember none of this had to happen. You could have got a job doing something of value, anything, but instead you decided to be a grifter. Before the internet, grifters would at some point end up working on the wrong person and get their ass kicked.

People nowadays think they can do what they want because they are sat at a computer, no consequences. But luckily there is a place like this, populated with individuals possessing weapons grade autism, to virtually kick your ass and make you think again before pulling the same tricks.

Faggot

Much Ado About Nothing

kiwifarms.net
A Corp, Blue Season Way bought that condo in 2018. It was rent for $3,700 in July 2020. Blue Season Way is a Delaware corp with FL address at a UPS store in Weston FL. Because they use a servicing agent I can't find more.

That's.....odd
1603305388429.png

If you look at "Entity" type they are listed as a general entity. Which according to their own explanation means they are: "Religious or non profit"
1603305348074.png

Why would they rent out good ass real-estate in Miami? If they fall into that category? Have I misunderstood something here?

The company being an "Agent for" blue season way LLC, named "Agents and Corporation, inc." are most likely operating or "trading" under IncNow.
1603305610233.png

Last edited:

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
Which of you autists is good at making an OP. We really should move this conversation to the prospering grounds and set up a thread. I have no experience, am not that clever and will most certainly piss off Jersh. I would be happy to be a collaborator by doing some of the leg work.

Back on topic, he changed the description of Noel again to just outside counsel and also removed legal from services offered.
1603313932908.png

Cynically Insane

kiwifarms.net
The little brother is more interesting because he has his own youtube channel where he mostly critiques K-Pop and K-Pop covers. I won't archive those videos because it is not relevant but it does give you a glimpse.

1603314960209.png

Also, mom's business was hand crafting real look baby dolls. Very expensive and IMO, very creepy.

1603315075944.png