2020-10-18 - Sabrina Vaz (via McCandless Group Legal): DMCA takedown request on thread with no copyrighted content -

Larkin N Likin

We like that.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really hope he will show up trying to explain himself or some shit, that would get things moving along quite nicely. Unfortunately he probably has that high value (as far as clowns go) one extra braincell that prevents this.
Shhh! You're giving him ideas.

Hi Nick! Let's be honest; defending yourself here is the only real response you have left. How else are you going to dismantle our libelous claims? What, are you going to hide away like a pussy? Be a real man and stand up for yourself. We don't scare you.

Person Man

kiwifarms.net
Shhh! You're giving him ideas.

Hi Nick! Let's be honest; defending yourself here is the only real response you have left. How else are you going to dismantle our libelous claims? What, are you going to hide away like a pussy? Be a real man and stand up for yourself. We don't scare you.
You bring up a good point, We shouldn't talk about Nick in the third person, as if he isn't here! We know he is!

Nick! We are sorry that we talked about you like you're not here! We promise to be more polite as we expose you for the failure of a human being that you are!

Come on, join the discussion! I really want to know how does it feel to know that your whole life is fake and you don't have any real value to contribute to the world! I never felt that and I think you would be the expert in this subject

knitting_workout

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be
kiwifarms.net
The little brother is more interesting because he has his own youtube channel where he mostly critiques K-Pop and K-Pop covers. I won't archive those videos because it is not relevant but it does give you a glimpse.

View attachment 1678026

Also, mom's business was hand crafting real look baby dolls. Very expensive and IMO, very creepy.

View attachment 1678028

Peak soyboy face

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a list of all 205 domains registered by downie potato Nick McCandless. It's possible that I overlooked a few, but this should be most of them:
ahluana.com
ainsleyvip.com
alexa-dellanos.com
alexabbate.com
alexaexclusive.com
alexdodson.com
aliceunlocked.com
alileeexclusive.com
alliefix.com
allyyyrose.com
alohaangelica.com
amandaventrone.com
amberjasminevip.com
amiravip.com
anaespinolavip.com
anastasiaexclusive.com
anjelicavip.com
annalieseunlocked.com
annie-buby.com
anouksam.com
aprilmichellevip.com
aprilsummersexclusive.com
aprilvip.com
ashayehale.com
ashleywolfxxx.com
ashlynnskyyvip.com
asianbarbiefantasy.com
aspenashleigh.com
athenalovesu.com
autumnbottomxo.com
avamthompson.com
averycristyxxx.com
ayatubillo.com
baileypowellvip.com
barbieunlocked.com
bellathaimodelvip.com
bibidiamond.com
blairharp.com
briannaessence.com
bristern.com
brookemillard.com
bunnykill3r.com
busisports.com
camilitavip.com
candydropsxo.com
carolinewesslund.com
carolynmmartin.com
cassaundrafanclub.com
cassielansdell.com
celiej.com
changoodie.com
chaztinesui.com
chelslucy.com
chloemichellevip.com
chriseanmalone.com
christinaunlocked.com
christineannbecker.com
christinebridgette.com
chysfanclub.com
cocosuayvip.com
collegeafterdarkpremium.com
coralcarsonexclusive.com
cucacaicedo.com
curvyfanbase.com
curvyfanclub.com
daisymarchesi.com
daisypascual.com
dazmariah.com
deboramelavip.com
dreevip.com
drisanasharmavip.com
elenanicolexclusive.com
ellieexclusive.com
ellieunlocked.com
elyssacarroll.com
eshawilde.com
estefaniamarquezvip.com
exclusivekay.com
fitnessisa.com
francescaexclusive.com
gamingunlock.com
geralbtvip.com
ghengabriel.com
giamacoolclub.com
giuliacostaxvip.com
goldieaf.com
haleyexclusive.com
haleyunlocked.com
hannawilson.com
harleyhuntervip.com
hayhimmelvip.com
hermosavip.com
hollydazecoffey.com
hollykay.com
indytamara.com
inesclub.com
ishaortiz.com
jackieunlocked.com
jacklynsteele.com
jenmercervip.com
jenniferexclusive.com
jennifervip.com
jessicambartlett.com
jonnafox.com
joshmacvip.com
julialescovavip.com
karensolbar.com
kaylaprescott.com
kaylenvip.com
kaylynvip.com
kelli-seymour.com
kellycantelou.com
kendalljade.com
khaleesifoxx.com
khloevip.com
kikipasso.com
kikipassodaily.com
kinskyglavin.com
kombatvip.com
krisbucio.com
kristanicole.com
kristannicole.com
krystalpearl.com
kyliemurphyvip.com
lauralopezvip.com
leahexclusive.com
lexi-doll.com
lillavip.com
lindsaymariebrewer.com
lucecitafanclub.com
marialuizavip.com
mariconescosis.com
marlialexa.com
mccandlessconsulting.com
mccandlessenterprises.com
meaganxo.com
melissasniffin.com
mikaylademaiter.com
miriammccoole.com
missmashafromrussia.com
molleykate.com
mrbookieslayer.com
mskaylap.com
mskellieshin.com
nataliehadek.com
nattyianova.com
nickmccandless.com
nicoleprocykofficial.com
nicolevip.com
nicusia.com
nikkiaponte.com
octaviavip.com
ollyessevip.com
prospernova.com
queenlynshin.com
rafyvip.com
rayanelaura.com
razeljade.com
realskyclub.com
rendeclaire.com
reneegracievip.com
sabinakontor.com
sabrinaexclusive.com
sabrinajanssen.com
sandrittamh.com
savannahjerson.com
scarlettjadevip.com
scarlettscorpio.com
sexynatgvip.com
skylartisdale.com
skyofsunshine.com
sngfans.com
sophialeonexo.com
spencerbradleyxxx.com
stephanieherelavip.com
summerlynnunlocked.com
theagencyexclusive.com
thealexacollins.com
thebrookeswallow.com
theclairewoods.com
thegameraccess.com
thehaileygrice.com
thejuliaburch.com
thekayladavies.com
thekendelkay.com
thekendrarowe.com
themccandlessgroup.com
thesecretformulaebook.com
thevanessasky.com
twinklesharma.com
vanessachristinex.com
venessavip.com
veronica-bielik.com
victoriaexclusive.com
victoriasinclairvip.com
vipmelissa.com
virginiasanhouse.com
vittoriadolce.com
vomitingvixenvip.com
vvixenvip.com
wesleyrbarkervip.com
womensallure.com
yarishnavip.com
yosoynikita.com
yuliyats.com
The majority appear to be camwhore sites that all use the same template with some mild customization. There are also a few related to his businesses / grifts, plus a few broken sites whose purpose I couldn't determine. He also used to run a shitty blog on the domain sonyps3news.com, but that domain has expired.

I mean, he's grifting e-thots by the dozens doesn't that make him kinda pimp-like? I mean, look at that list. Are all those chicks paying him to have a site to show their pussy?

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
I mean, he's grifting e-thots by the dozens doesn't that make him kinda pimp-like? I mean, look at that list. Are all those chicks paying him to have a site to show their pussy?
Nick is an e-pimp and the electronic version of a giant, pus-filled zit. He's an e-pimple. I am watching this thread like a Dr. pimple popper fan.

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
This is clearly a mannequin... it´s even holding the same almost the same pose just with a different attire. They even gave it a phone to look like he´s a busy boy but it´s not live-like at all. Look at the free hand on the first pic, it´s obviously a doll.

PS: Posting the autistic potato nigger pics is fair use? I don´t want to be DMCA´d. It has commentary, Nick!
1_XCDFM8tVEMmxakiKvgC5HA.jpeg

1_mFLEQhKokk3Xg_-yaLE1ww.jpeg

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
First of i still think Miss McCandless should get his own thread, im sure that Vaz is upset that we use her thread to talk about her pimp!

Secondly i wonder how do you pioneer in a field when all you do is copying what other have done before you?
01.jpg

And thirdly, can you look anymore fake?
It is so obvious that every image is staged that he looks like a child that tries to get his mothers approval...

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is clearly a mannequin... it´s even holding the same almost the same pose just with a different attire. They even gave it a phone to look like he´s a busy boy but it´s not live-like at all. Look at the free hand on the first pic, it´s obviously a doll.

PS: Posting the autistic potato nigger pics is fair use? I don´t want to be DMCA´d. It has commentary, Nick!
View attachment 1680520
View attachment 1680519
If the guy is to busy to even look at the camera during a photoshoot, I think he's too busy to take on new clients.

SurfShackTito

Felinophile Rapist
kiwifarms.net
Nick is the perfect example of everything wrong with the "Instagram" generation. Every single person (seriously), is either a business owner, spokesperson, model, or entrepreneur. It's all smoke, mirrors, and histrionic personality disorder. Here is a great example.....Marissa
"Back in my day nobody was a self centred wannabe celebrity". Hate to break it to you but these people have always existed they just all went to Hollywood and New York because that's the only place people put up with their bullshit. The only difference between back then and today is the internet. It makes it so they can do this shit from anywhere and makes it very visible to everyone.

Peter Piper

kiwifarms.net
In other news, mongoloid potato and shitty e-pimp Nick McCandless, of the McCandless group, was mentioned in a surf rag. The story (archive) about ex-surfer Ellie-Jean Coffey's "brave"
career move from the surf circuit to selling photos of her shaved snatch,

Unsurprisingly, her site is mostly scam, as are all of Nick McCandless endeawors, spawning angry reddit posts (archive) from her simps in the now deleted r/ElliejeanCoffey/

This Nick McCandless faggot is scamming people left and right as this thread rises toward the first hit on Google. Nice.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
I had to make an account just to write this but holy fuck the weaponized autism on display here is truly breathtaking. You people make every unsolved murder look intentional, what on earth could you tards do with actual resources?
The guys in the /sg/ thread on 4/pol/ located a rebel, ISIS?, position from a one of their own training videos and got the info to a guy with known connections in the Russian MoD, There was an airstrike in the area the next day. I can't remember if it was ever confirmed to be against the group that put out the video, but it was a hell of a coincidence if it wasn't.

That one might be my favorite weaponized autism moment.