2020-12-20 - Kara Leigh Reynolds: "doxxing" -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
To: legal@kiwifarms.net

your site has already been giving me enough trouble with people committing crimes against me such as cyberbullying, cyberstalking, and defamation, but now people on your site have doxxed me, which is also a federal crime.

i have taken screenshots of this. if this post and all posts about me are not taken down, i will pursue legal action. your site does nothing but harm, and you know it. innocent people get hurt because of it, and you don't realize that most of the activity is illegal. i WILL bring you to court if this is not rectified. i also would like the doxxer to be banned from the site.

---

To: littlekarabear@aim.com

https://kiwifarms.net/help/how-is-the-kiwi-farms-legal/

---

To: null@kiwifarms.net

you people think it's not illegal?! dude! doxxing IS A CRIME!!

cyberbullying, cyberstalking, and defamation are ALL crimes!

you people need to educate yourselves and stop harming innocent people. if that post isn't taken down, i WILL take legal action. the fact that you don't even know these laws is scary and horrible. if you don't want a hefty lawsuit, you need to TAKE IT DOWN.

---

It's not. Report it to whomever you'd like. I've explained in my article what response you'll get.

---

YES. IT. IS. i will be contacting authorities tomorrow. you need to learn the fucking law, douchebag. i am currently scared for my life and my family's lives. how many more people has this happened to because of you? your "article" is nothing but you spewing what YOU think that's based on absolutely no fact. i warned you, and i'm saving these emails as proof.

---

Site's been up for 7 years and you are thread 25,932. Good luck.

---

you've caused people to commit suicide. I'M suicidal too. i just want you to think about that.

---

Nobody has ever committed suicide because of the Kiwi Farms. Your suicide baiting does not compel me to do what you want. I have no interest in continuing this conversation.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/2020-12-20-kara-leigh-reynolds-doxxing.81804/

Last edited:

JamalActimel

Niggus Maximus
kiwifarms.net
YES. IT. IS. i will be contacting authorities tomorrow. you need to learn the fucking law, douchebag. i am currently scared for my life and my family's lives. how many more people has this happened to because of you? your "article" is nothing but you spewing what YOU think that's based on absolutely no fact. i warned you, and i'm saving these emails as proof.

Daam she called you based good job

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/when-your-information-has-been-revealed-online.html

Civil Laws Against Doxxing​

If the doxxer uses private information to damage your reputation, you may be able to sue for defamation. However, you have to prove that the doxxer's statements about you (express or implied) are false. And, you have to identify the doxxer. Some social media and other sites require users to provide their names, which the site makes publicly available. In certain states, you may be able to bring an action for invasion of privacy against the doxxer. Same caveats apply as to anonymity.