2020-12-29 - Zack Tickman (ztickman): DMCA Takedown Request for Links -

• Conducting some maintenance.

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd Retard
kiwifarms.net
His facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ztickman

View attachment 1816835

His Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ztwithdabeatz

This is not a stupid boy. He has been careful not to do stupid stuff on the internet and even maintained above average persec until that tweet response. I am working on a larger dox package just because it will annoy him and I have nothing better to do today. Barbara Streisand Effect in action.
He deleted his Facebook account looooool

Anyway I still know the name and account of what I presume is his grandmother because she was the only one liking his shit rap links on Facebook but she doesn't deserve the weaponized autism hivemind that the internet is.

But Zack if you are reading this, just cut your losses. This all started because you tried to jew CDPR and failed miserably. You seem young and dumb right now so correct that before you really start to exacerbate the Streisand Effect on yourself.

Rozzy

A UwU Shiba Inu
kiwifarms.net
He's not black, just jewish. Went to prep school, high-priced sports summer camp geared towards jews but not just for jews, Camp Horseshoe, and I haven't confirmed it yet but I think he's from Highland Park which is the wealthiest suburb of Chicago. He does play basketball though. And baseball and football. No evidence of hockey yet. I will post everything I've found tomorrow. Still chasing some leads.

I see why he is upset. You might get mad too if you were falsely accused of being black. Sure does like their music though.
I'm guessing this is his music style.

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd Retard
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing this is his music style.
Nah, generic black mumble rap.
Rest of his family seem like typical white Jews with typical blue to white collar jobs.
Then there is Mr. BALLIN' At Life with his soundcloud rapping about drugs and money like every other gangster wannabe, meanwhile he probably grew up in the whitest of schools and neighborhoods.

Snuckening

It puts its pronouns in bio or it gets the hose
kiwifarms.net
Ztickman1.jpg

Guess he's changed his mind about that "going viral" thing?

Benet_Bandito284

kiwifarms.net

So he wants to refund the game and he wants to keep it?

He knows the two concepts are mutually exclusive, right?
He lives in a million dollar mansion with, who I'm guessing, are his parents and some lawn tendents.

Honestly, this faggot is one of the reason people hate console gamers. He went on tirades about how PC's are shit and can't run games.

On a toilet

kiwifarms.net
WTF? I first saw this (people laughing about the difference between a refund and not being able to use the product you got the refund for) in MSM, can't remember where tbh but the horse hasn't just bolted, it's on steroids and riding a Harley into the sunset. I bet his parents told him he was special. And think they are too!

ETA - about 3 weeks ago