2020-7-31 John Assembles a Team -

What is the purpose of John's new team?

• Vidya

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Tech PAC

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Cockless Avengers

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • It's all fake, John will spend the next 8 months putting his finger into his asshole and sniffing it

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
1. Scam PAC

2. Scam think tank

3. Scam nonprofit (probably tech related; something to provide scholarships to "the oppressed" to coding academies or something is relatively trendy right now)

4. Scam "news" site with a focus on tech and liberal politics

5. Regardless of what it is, John will get bored and forget about it before the end of the year

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well John is not going to pay them, Frank will, im still surprised that even with all the power that Frank has over John he is still being whipped by him, dude, just kick the ghoul out of the house it will die from hunger when it cant suck your soul anymore
So John is Grima Wutongue to Frank and he will recover and not have to scream all the time if he gets rid of him?

Cubanodun

A spark is all you need
kiwifarms.net
So John is Grima Wutongue to Frank and he will recover and not have to scream all the time if he gets rid of him?
Yes, i still don't get why Frank keep John with him, there is absolute no benefits in having him nearby, he is a black hole of money that doesn't produce anything of value, you could not even say "it is for the money" because John has been kicked out of his family and he doesn't have a penny on his name, is the biggest mystery in the Wu-verse

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
1. Scam PAC

2. Scam think tank

3. Scam nonprofit (probably tech related; something to provide scholarships to "the oppressed" to coding academies or something is relatively trendy right now)

5. Regardless of what it is, John will get bored and forget about it before the end of the year
why not a combination of all of them?
i'm thinking something like a non profit think tank that publishes hard hitting pieces of research, news, and journalism on important topics such as gamergate and troonery, brought to you by noted expert in the field john "brianna wu" flynt! donate now to support their brave cause!

Florence

Bim, guess what?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ten years ago a lanky ghoul and screaming Chinaman were sent to prison by Gamergate for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Boston underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as failed electoral candidates. If you have a tech problem... if no one else wants to help... and if you can be bothered to find them... maybe you can hire... The Wu-Team.

Branchland Count

kiwifarms.net
Never understood why John dosen't take the Corey Ehmke or Randi Harper route and parasitise some popular Free Software project. He might even manage a do nothing tech feminisim advocacy group.

Instead he tries to fulfill his persona of startup superstar by day, crime fighter by night, which constantly ends in abortive disaster.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
i'm thinking something like a non profit think tank that publishes hard hitting pieces of research, news, and journalism on important topics such as gamergate and troonery, brought to you by noted expert in the field john "brianna wu" flynt! donate now to support their brave cause!
I agree with this, it’s common for ex-politicians to just make “a company“ and literally do whatever people ask off them.

edit: probably going to do some work aroun “da trans” and will hire a few trans people, that’s why they need a really good code of conduct because the sexual molestation cases are going to go through the roof.

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
well, at least unlike his fake engineer qualifications, John can truthfully say he's got non profit experience
his graphics studio, complete failure - no profit
the "last" (aka only) game he shipped...POS...didn't even cover salary overhead so no profit

Reactions: 3119967d0c

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
1. Scam PAC

2. Scam think tank

I heardFrank and John put the "racecars" in the driveway and are making a boy band , the Wu Troon Clan, in the garage.
When it fails and John gets bored of it in 6 weeks after realizing it take talent and rehearsal and actually producing something he'll basically do a FremFreq clone focusing on "women in tech" instead of games and pop cultre OTOH his idea of "tech" is pop culture

Last edited:
Reactions: 3119967d0c

fuckidunno

kiwifarms.net
I heardFrank and John put the "racecars" in the driveway and are making a boy band , the Wu Troon Clan, in the garage.
When it fails and John gets bored of it in 6 weeks after realizing it take talent and rehearsal and actually producing something he'll basically do a FremFreq clone focusing on "women in tech" instead of games and pop cultre OTOH his idea of "tech" is pop culture
The Tech-Vectoring Trans-mission

Bri Bri, if you use that namw, I want a cut.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
I've been on a Wu-Hiatus since the CongressWUman saga ended, but around that time I felt like the next money pit was going to be a esports team. Specifically an all girl(mostly trans) team.

It's the perfect (for his ego) grift. He gets to larp at being a professional competitive gamer (by being the 'coach' for those that actually play), there is being at the top of a hill with underling to roll shit down at with every manic fit, there's taking money and not distributing it (I'm sorry guys, I know you've been working hard but we just got to get this organization financially solvent, and the company Porsche need a gaming rig to really show our girl power), it's a giant pile of Frank's money and their future to burn for his vanity, and the all important narcissistic gratification he gets (and only he can get since mutilating his cock) of getting his ugly face into the media via connections who want an easy SJW article about the progressive esports team that'll show those cis men who the real gamers are.

If he doesn't do it, I ask for a measly $10,000 of Frank's 401k for the idea, as John has wasted more on a worse plan for himself.

Tags
None