2020 Brings Belle Delphine Back! -

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
So I just woke up today to find this

She’s back and likely with a new set of troll moves with her OnlyFans. 2020 has already brought back LeafyIsHere, so it should come as no surprise Belle is now back too. This leaves the question, who else is going to come back in this fever dream of a year? Nyannyan Cosplay? Grade? Heck, maybe even a classic YouTuber? This year is so up in the air that anything seems possible.

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Belle Delphine just a fad from last year?
2018, beginning of TikTok. She was really popular at the same time as Nyannyan Cosplay, or Hit or Miss Girl.

no i don't really see the appeal of Belle delphine.

like What's so special about this skeleton?
My post was a joke, but to answer, I think it comes down to taste. She does her eyes up to look more anime-inspired, which attracts the ?, there was no term like simp back then, audience. Her cosplay and get up are all done to get desperate weebs to buy her stuff. It also helps that she is a genius, she never sells nudes and has maneuvered throughout the YouTube elite. Her stunts, while cringe, provide tons of attention. She is a friend of all big YouTubers or at least discussed by them. Her lack of nudes keep an audience desperate.

She is fairly pretty tbh. She is healthy and if you are into small chests, than she fulfills that requirement. I just find her off-putting in all the weird stunts like the dead octopus, but some are okay with that I guess?

Kill all whales

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2018, beginning of TikTok. She was really popular at the same time as Nyannyan Cosplay, or Hit or Miss Girl.

My post was a joke, but to answer, I think it comes down to taste. She does her eyes up to look more anime-inspired, which attracts the ?, there was no term like simp back then, audience. Her cosplay and get up are all done to get desperate weebs to buy her stuff. It also helps that she is a genius, she never sells nudes and has maneuvered throughout the YouTube elite. Her stunts, while cringe, provide tons of attention. She is a friend of all big YouTubers or at least discussed by them. Her lack of nudes keep an audience desperate.

She is fairly pretty tbh. She is healthy and if you are into small chests, than she fulfills that requirement. I just find her off-putting in all the weird stunts like the dead octopus, but some are okay with that I guess?
at least i can respect the fact that she's been able to turn herself into a human meme and make money off of it. It's kind of hilarious.

Tags
None