2020 Brings Belle Delphine Back! -

SSF2T Old User

https://www.fightcade.com/id/KF-SSF2TOldUser
kiwifarms.net
She claims she has double thicc thighs. This bitch is about as thicc as a holocaust survivor.
Thots (especially skinny bitches) can't into definitions. As soon as they notice something about their body thats a little bigger/jiggly, they immediately got for the thicc tagline. If they can successfully ass-clap, to them it's the equivalent of having a ghetto booty.

But heaven forbid you show them a woman with a perfect hourglass figure, and all of a sudden you're into fatties now according to them.

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@OP I had to look up who you were talking about. (even though in retrospect, I *have* heard of this thot.) This wasn't worth a thread, and you should feel bad for making it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: frozenrunner

frozenrunner

Please do not hoard limited salt supplies.
kiwifarms.net
I am stuck between respecting Delphine for her trolling, vaguely disliking her simp grift, and cringing so hard over that video I might hurt myself.

She's cute. At least she's sort of self-aware. As a thot, she still must be destroyed ofc.

She claims she has double thicc thighs. This bitch is about as thicc as a holocaust survivor.
"Thicc" is just a rebranding of fucking fat bitches, because black America can't control its intake of calories or exercise.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Time tah party, bubba
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's gained like, 8 pounds which finally gave her ass some jiggle. Looks good on her. I only pay for girls who haven't had leaks yet, and trade them with others who do the same. She's too popular to not have her pictures available for free.

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2018, beginning of TikTok. She was really popular at the same time as Nyannyan Cosplay, or Hit or Miss Girl.

My post was a joke, but to answer, I think it comes down to taste. She does her eyes up to look more anime-inspired, which attracts the ?, there was no term like simp back then, audience. Her cosplay and get up are all done to get desperate weebs to buy her stuff. It also helps that she is a genius, she never sells nudes and has maneuvered throughout the YouTube elite. Her stunts, while cringe, provide tons of attention. She is a friend of all big YouTubers or at least discussed by them. Her lack of nudes keep an audience desperate.

She is fairly pretty tbh. She is healthy and if you are into small chests, than she fulfills that requirement. I just find her off-putting in all the weird stunts like the dead octopus, but some are okay with that I guess?
yeah I think belle delphine is a very smart successful thot. She has gone how long with out sending nudes? and tricked a whole bunch of guys into paying 18 dollars for a cup of her own bath water? it's a shame she hasn't gotten any actual formal education people in marketing would kill for that kind of skill in drawing customers.

• Agree
Reactions: MsStevieMarie

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
yeah I think belle delphine is a very smart successful thot. She has gone how long with out sending nudes? and tricked a whole bunch of guys into paying 18 dollars for a cup of her own bath water? it's a shame she hasn't gotten any actual formal education people in marketing would kill for that kind of skill in drawing customers.
I remember someone labeling her and Riley Reid the modern day entrepreneurs, and that person is not too far off. These girls have found ways to keep an audience spending top dollar on them. Belle is smarter though, her lack of nudes have kept many spending and searching her for even just a drop. The girl came back and already took the OnlyFans top charts, killing every other e-girl. Who knew the one who started this trend may be the one to really kill off it, as she is stark competition.

Tags
None