2020 Coronavirus Merch Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sadly all the cons are going to be canceled so I can't put stickers all over the place and wear my shirt

Barbarella

Busy in the Orgasmatron
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I already bought red but it’s not my fav in shirts. If you do a cream I might buy another.

If we are taking requests I’d love a long sleeve (female) tee., if they have them. I’m too cold to wear short sleeves usually. If not now, maybe next time?

Barbarella

Busy in the Orgasmatron
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it has been asked or not, is it $5 shipping for an entire order, or per item? I want to get $20 worth of stickers, but I want to try that one time use card. Need to know how much to load onto it this weekend.

Didn’t see this answered and it may be double post so sorry but I’m too lazy to check rn.

I bought a shirt and stickers and it was 5.00 flat rate. Probably going by weight.

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who bought a sweatshirt in the past know how the fit runs? Pretty sure I got the Kiwilantern shirt in a large and it fits just about right. Should I just do large in the hoodie or will it be small due to it being unisex?

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net
I would have bought the red, but maroon and smoke are way better. Will reserve my purchase until decisions are made, have to make that $40+ postage worth it!

Manah

aaaa
kiwifarms.net
Does the shirt explicitly reference KF on the back (like has the URL or something)? For all the amusement value I get out of this site I'd still rather have plausible deniability about any connections to it. Not that 99% of the people I know are likely to know about it, but still.

Lifeguard Hermit

Z-Buffers Are For Losers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please please please the blue: the cream is even better than that awful red.

Even though no one local to me would recognize the logo I'm pretty sure my hoodniggas would advise against wearing anything bright red on the skreet.

God damn I would kill for a pin of that plague doctor mask kiwi!

Just buy the stickers, scale them down in ps/gimp and have the button made locally. Buttons are cheap af

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.