2020 Coronavirus Merch Run -

BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The payment went through, so I'm sure it's fine, but I got this message:

The reporting of this transaction to the Merchant has timed out. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

Trusty Patches

Are you a cleric or something?
kiwifarms.net
Some of the bounced receipts are failures, but you should still receive a message saying the order failed. If you have questions and want to make sure your transaction was actually declined, you can email me and I will double check for you.
Which details would you need to check this? I am a potato and I didn't read the comments before emailing you with just a screenshot of the error message

Edit; lmao ignore me. I'm the world's biggest potato
Just got confirmation email thru

Last edited:

potatoe

Meets expectations
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got that error too, about the transaction being approved. But it shows as a pending transaction on my card so it looks like it went through FWIW.

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The payment went through, so I'm sure it's fine, but I got this message:

The reporting of this transaction to the Merchant has timed out. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.
I got email confirmation that it went through properly about 15-20 minutes after I ordered and had this message.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bought my stickers and a shirt too. Also got an email saying it was reported to merchant but transaction went through. I’ll check to make sure it cleared tomorrow.

Hope you make your quota.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Weird chinky sizing. Get an XL, it'll either shrink in the wash or be baggy and cool.
Did you not read the OP?

Here, I even stole the vendor's sizing guide for you:

View attachment 1212476
Thanks for the reply guys, I'm retarded and didn't notice.

Grabbed the gear @Null , got the same error message but it was approved and I was notified of the transaction. Still don't know how I feel giving my name, address, email, phone and credit card number to the grorious reader of New Zealands most notorious doxing site, but I'm sure it'll work out fine. :pinetar:

error.PNG

Tags
None