2020 Coronavirus Merch Run

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Serin Spaghetti

Deep dished and served!
kiwifarms.net
Oh hell yea, I got my shirt! It looks so good up close and the quality is noice! Can't wait to bring it to a ramen shop.

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
My stickers just arrived in the mail! They’re bigger than I expected but given that Dear Leader wanted them to be noticed I guess it makes sense.

Oh, and hooray for vandalism!

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No tracker email yet for my combo order. Is this the power of cryptocurrency?
I don’t have an email either. I assume I’ll be part of the second wave.

ETA: I used regular old bank card, so it’s not a crypto thing.

LolNoIPLeaksEvenLMFAO

Might as well say nigger irl
kiwifarms.net
Tfw all the kiwis that got combo orders are gonna get vanned

Attachments

• 04D3652A-50A5-487F-9E88-D40360B71EA7.gif
    04D3652A-50A5-487F-9E88-D40360B71EA7.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 129

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stickers came in today. They're fucking huge lol, I gotta rethink the places I wanted to vandalize now that I know they're literally bigger than the palm of my hand, goddamn. So much for slapping it on the "neighborhood watch" sign.

LMFAOForgotPw

SOMEBODY GET ME SOME GOD DAMN WATER
kiwifarms.net
Hey for anyone that is getting that “on its way to next facility” or w/e that’s an auto Usps message after not being scanned for 24 hours. Doesn’t mean it’s lost it’s been happening to a lot of my packages. Worse case it gets loaded on the wrong box and takes an extra day or two.