Law 2020 Democrats Warm to Mandatory Buybacks of Assault Weapons -

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Spooky Scary Skelecoug
kiwifarms.net
Off-topic gunsperging, but Taurus are actually getting their act together these days, at lest for the stuff that comes into (and, increasingly, is made in) this country. I can't speak to whatever stays back in Brazil, but Taurus is starting to reclaim it's reputation to some extent. They're still inexpensive, lower-end firearms, but they're not so much the suicide machines they used to be back in the Taurus Millennium days.

I've actually toyed with the idea of picking up one of those 92 knockoffs they are doing right now. They're supposed to be 100% parts-compatible with the real thing.
Not that the Beretta 92, 92FS and so on weren't great 9s but honestly I really think I'd rather not bother with Berettas or imitations thereof anymore. The full-sized 9mm handgun market is incredibly fucking competitive.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off-topic gunsperging, but Taurus are actually getting their act together these days, at lest for the stuff that comes into (and, increasingly, is made in) this country. I can't speak to whatever stays back in Brazil, but Taurus is starting to reclaim it's reputation to some extent. They're still inexpensive, lower-end firearms, but they're not so much the suicide machines they used to be back in the Taurus Millennium days.

I've actually toyed with the idea of picking up one of those 92 knockoffs they are doing right now. They're supposed to be 100% parts-compatible with the real thing.
Save your money for the Beretta. The decocker on the slide is worth it.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
Not that the Beretta 92, 92FS and so on weren't great 9s but honestly I really think I'd rather not bother with Berettas or imitations thereof anymore. The full-sized 9mm handgun market is incredibly fucking competitive.
Plus, I mean, I've got a pristine Hi Power, which was Browning's last work. And other than once a year when I take it out, take it to the range, put a box through it, clean it, and put it back in the safe I never use it. I really don't need (or even particularly want) another full sized metal-frame 9mm, as such. It's just that the 92 is such an iconic design I feel like I should have one, I guess. Which is why the cheaper Taurus was kind of interesting to me.

Not that I probably will. The curse of the gun-nut is that there are always more guns you want than guns you can afford, and that's way down on the list, but...

Hey Dems, you want to buy back some of the utter crap I've got, like the rusty 22 revolver my Grandpa left me? I couldn't sell it for the price of a box of ammo for it, but if you'll give me some sort of flat buy-back price based on it's theoretical value, let's talk...

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they could just make it illegal for Democrats to own guns? After all, that would cover all the gang shootings and nearly every mass shooter so far.
Silly racist, don't you know that we're here to make laws, not obey them? It is YOU that should be obeying.

Shitty joke posting aside, it's not like the party isn't the biggest lolcow in politics. Even the Libertarian Party is more sane, and they had a speaker undress down to his underwear during his speech.

Fuck it, have Alex Jones run for president. He couldn't possibly be worse.

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
You do wonder, since every successive "R" President since Bush I has been worse than the last by conventional D wisdom, how DO you top Drumpf?
"We have never been at war with Bush. We have always been at war with Drumpf."
Exactly. You completely memoryhole your attitude and behavior towards his during his administration, you get your new marching orders, and you turn all that animosity towards the newest target of Two Minutes Hate. See: the Democrats completely downplaying and forgetting their hatred of Dubya, McCain, Romney, etc.

Remember how progressives were telling each other to read 1984 after Trump's win because it described Drumph's America so frighteningly well? :story: Where did that go? Maybe they have some vague sense of self-awareness after all and they looked around and realized they were using it as a playbook... :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

LolNoIPLeaksEvenLMFAO

kiwifarms.net
You know I know people like this. I don’t tell these people the amount of guns I own. Never passed a background check because I bought mine from someone or 80% my way to freedom. That new mossberg 590 shockwave “not a shotgun” is making me reconsider, but I could probably get my dad to give it to me as a gift (totally legal).

Sometimes is debates it’s like why do you need xyz? Why do you fucking care first of all? I’m gonna have a pistol, shotgun, and backup pistol in my car of some sort.

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. You completely memoryhole your attitude and behavior towards his during his administration, you get your new marching orders, and you turn all that animosity towards the newest target of Two Minutes Hate. See: the Democrats completely downplaying and forgetting their hatred of Dubya, McCain, Romney, etc.

Remember how progressives were telling each other to read 1984 after Trump's win because it described Drumph's America so frighteningly well? :story: Where did that go? Maybe they have some vague sense of self-awareness after all and they looked around and realized they were using it as a playbook... :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
Except they could memoryhole Bush II and his cronies, since that was during the last gasp of old, proffessionally biased print media that still had a carefully managed veneer of unbiased credibility, and furthermore, only had to "misfile" some microfiche and you'd never be able to recall what they printed on any given day when they accidentally went a bit too far.... but the absolute non-stop shitstorm that has been ongoing since 2016, and furthermore, has happened on the internet (which NEVER forgets even if you DFE) will prove IMPOSSIBLE to cover up. The TDS of the MSM is too big to fit down the drainpipe.... they'll HAVE to own it, they cannot possibly deny it and have anyone believe it who isn't already unhinged enough to try and burn down an ICE facility.

Vlinny Chan

•̥*✧vincest-is-wincest✧*·。
kiwifarms.net
The Dems aree angry toward Beto for damaging the Dems for years to come from what I saw on Timcast vlog. I think we should thank Beto for opening his big mouth and telling the truth about gun control.

One commenter got it.
What Tim Pool said about Beto being slimy and only caring about gaining in the polls can be applied to the entire democrat party. Of course Beto is the one who said it bluntly and out loud, but that's what they all think and that's what they all want. Put any of the dems in power and see if they don't try to get sticky fingers on our guns.

• Agree
Reactions: frozenrunner

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
What Tim Pool said about Beto being slimy and only caring about gaining in the polls can be applied to the entire democrat party. Of course Beto is the one who said it bluntly and out loud, but that's what they all think and that's what they all want. Put any of the dems in power and see if they don't try to get sticky fingers on our guns.
It's okay, it's not like anyone in the dozen or more contenders for the primary is fit to be president of a landfill. And most people with a brain know it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino