Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sargon's Hopes and Dreams

Votes: 55 13.8%

• Total voters

Syaoran Li

The Man In Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With 2019 nearing its end, a new decade is upon us and since a thread like this is likely inevitable, I might as well be the first to post it.

Which lolcow do you think is going to die in 2020 or even the 2020's decade in general?

Personally, I think Barb will finally give up the ghost in the early 2020's, as will Tommy Tooter.

I could honestly see Zoe Quinn attempt suicide in a bid for attention, same for ContraPoints. I don't think Quinn will intend to succeed, but she could accidentally off herself in a botched cry for attention.

Assuming ADF got the surgery, I'm honestly surprised he hasn't died of sepsis already.

Boogie, Amberlynn, the Slatons, and MovieBob are all very obese.

Onision will be a dead man walking if he ends up in prison. Same for Yaniv, but I think Yaniv is less likely to get busted in 2020 than Onision is.

With CWC, anything can happen once Barb is gone.

Pixyteri is suffering from severe mental illness, likely an untreated form of bipolar disorder. Unless she gets the help she needs, she is at risk.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
or even the 2020's decade in general?
All trannies. If suicide doesn't get them, some complication with all their horsepiss injections and cosmetic surgeries will. You can't fuck around with your body's natural chemistry to such a degree and just get away with it. Only the ones who never actually opted for hormones and surgery will live to see 2030.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to pick one due to the number of hamplanets and 41%ers here. Ultimately decided to go with Barb due to the fact that she is clearly in poor health, is a hamplanet, is a fossil, lives in a shithole and that I'm shocked that she hasn't died yet. I also wouldn't be surprised if Onision, Yaniv, Boogie, Contrapoints and Zoe Quinn at the very least attempt suicide.

glossdrop

You always try so hard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm arguing for onion boy. I could actually see his house getting raided by the police, and him trying to rush them with a knife, or something, and then getting lit up.
Onion is too much of a narc pussy to actually do anything that'd get himself killed like that. I definitely see him an heroing if he gets put in the slammer though.

soggy churro

If a man has no sauce then he is lost.
kiwifarms.net
I just want Sargoon of a troon to be caught fucking a tranny.

Onion is too much of a narc pussy to actually do anything that'd get himself killed like that. I definitely see him an heroing if he gets put in the slammer though.
Do you think he'd get the chance to an hero? How tf do inmates even find out who is a pedo anyways?

Tags
None