Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sargon's Hopes and Dreams

Votes: 55 13.8%

• Total voters

glossdrop

You always try so hard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think he'd get the chance to an hero? How tf do inmates even find out who is a pedo anyways?
I don't know if he would get the chance to kill himself as he would definitely be on some sort of watch from the get-go but I'm sure he would end up trying.

Someone in prison can find out about Greg's crimes through guard hearsay or just straight up obtaining his documents, pedos in prison usually can't hide their crimes for long.

KingFrampt

The scourge of man
kiwifarms.net
I reckon KeroTheWolf might kill himself at some point, he hasn't expressed as such but his career is over and now he knows his friends are getting v& but it's just a theory.

Barb will probably outlive Chris at this point, whom will probably end up being carved up by Sockness like a Jack O Lantern.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Jack Scalfani is still in the process of eating himself to death, so I'm going to say there's a strong chance of him dying from a third stroke in 2020. Barb will probably go in the first half of the decade. It's hard to say what direction Chris will take after that.
Scalfani also just had leg surgery. His lazy ass won't rehab it properly, so he'll be sitting in a wheelchair developing further health problems.

Tags
None