Votes: 15 3.8%
  • Pixyteri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sargon's Hopes and Dreams

Votes: 55 13.8%

• Total voters

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
I went with Moviebob. Partially because of that five day chicken marinade that made him sick and he couldn't understand that it did, but also because I'm certain he's going to be thrown off the Escapist this year. So whatever little he does to take care of himself, he'll probably stop doing.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am gonna pick Barb, she is in really bad shape and its pretty clear she doesn't have alot of time left.

for the other people in the pool
  • Tommy Tooter: I think he has a few years left
  • ADF: I don't know alot about ADF so I can't say for sure either way
  • DSP: this dude will live forever
  • Amberlynn: I think she has a few more years of life left before she eats herself to death.
  • One of the Zoosadists: only through an animal attack, an hero or killed by fellow prisoners.
  • The Slaton sisters: maybe just one of them
  • Boogie: I think he will live for a few more years unless he an heroes.
  • Moviebob: if he does it will be because of a massive heart attack from rage after a Trump victory (if it happens) same will happen to Tony Goldmark
  • ContraPoints: probably not
  • Zoe Quinn: she will live, she is too selfish to an hero
  • Yaniv: too selfish to an hero
  • Chris: if Barb lives another 10 years then maybe he will die then. He is gonna go in a home when she dies and that will help him live longer
  • Onision: too selfish to an hero so he survives the year
  • Pixyteri: I don't know much about her so I won't say either way.
  • Sargon's Hopes and Dreams: you can't kill what is already dead. His channel on youtube is gone by the end of the year though.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For cows not in the poll, one of Richard Jones, Anna Johnson, and Ashley Isaacs.

Of the cows already mentioned, my money is on Boogie. Regaining all the weight after WLS has to be worse than just not getting it.

Last edited:

Ryotaro Dojima

A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Snakething is gonna die due to prison violence in 2020. Wanna say March, but I don't know.

Boogie is gonna die due to alcohol related kidney failure.

Spoony will move in with cinema snob, it'll go horribly and he may an hero.

Jarbo will finally fade away and his channel will die.

Barb. Nuff said.

Venomine

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about.
kiwifarms.net
amberlynn by heart attack or household accident, like falling thru the fucking floor. any day now...

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
Barb. And I could also see Spoony taking the same path as his rapist friend Jew Wario. He doesn't even have his dog anymore.

As or real celebrity deaths, Ozzy Ozborn.

Mein Garten

Corona Virus Survivor 2020
kiwifarms.net
I'm certain Jack will survive until 2021. For better or for worse, modern healthcare can keep these fat fuckers alive well past their due date. He'll likely be in the hospital for 3-6 months before he croaks.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I voted for Barb because she's old, living in filth, and doesn't really have anything to live for at this point. I was tempted to vote for Tooter since I'm given to understand that he's an elderly bum who literally eats garbage, but I'm reluctant to bet on cows I don't know much about (which also prevented me from betting on a lot of the other candidates). The deathfats in general can hang on for years longer than you would expect, so I'm not betting on any of them to kick the bucket until they've faced at least one serious health crisis.

Tags
None