• Pixyteri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sargon's Hopes and Dreams

Votes: 55 13.8%

• Total voters

The 3rd Hooligan

I have no eyes but I must shitpost
kiwifarms.net
Ashley Isaac's AKA "The Lich Queen" we've been nearing the end of this W.O.W. expansion arc for awhile now.
The wrath of the Lich Queen is ending.

Other than that Hamber is a maybe and probably some Troon sunsets.
Motherfucker now she will live even longer.

as for death pool I vote Anna Johnson or Spoony

Last edited:

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Motherfucker now she will live even longer.

as for death pool I vote Anna Johnson or Spoony
Come on mother fucker believe . The Lich Queen can most definitely die. Our savior Nully has conquered all other opponents, and with his skill of fattening women he could force nutrients into her skeletal frame and undo her lichdom which would immediately make her like 9,000+ years old and she would die

🤞

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I reckon Toren will go in the next decade. Guy’s nearly 50, obese and an alcoholic.

But I think the next one will be someone we really don’t expect. Some impulsive suicide or sudden health crisis or stupid accident by one of the lesser cows.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
I voted Amber but Chantal is my bet. Chantal is coming apart at the seams, litterally.

Barbs going to hang on for a while and continue to burden rickersville.

tidechips101

kiwifarms.net
I voted for Barb because she's old, living in filth, and doesn't really have anything to live for at this point.
Please let it be this year, that woman makes me genuinely angry. Don't think it will be though, she's managed almost a decade with absolutely nothing to live for so I guess she'll hang around for a few more years.

Tangerine Dreams

C129H223N3O54
kiwifarms.net
I am voting for a zoo. SnakeThing either due to prison violence or anhero. Kero may also tip over the edge as well.

Ronahan is optimism, unless she's completely destroyed her immune system - which judging by how quickly she heals when she isn't self- harming doesn't seem to be the case. She'll survive just for attention.

Barb despite her latest picture seems to be able to survive on her spite alone. I think she'll cling to her last strands of life longer than we expect.

Clem

Rattle 'em bois
kiwifarms.net
I hope Barb dies this year. Not cause I hate her but the old bat deserves some rest. At least before she's brought back in CWCville.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barb tends to play up the dying-old-woman schtick for the purpose of begging. It’s hard to tell how decrepit she really is.
In all fairness hasn't she gone from Snorlax to walking corpse in recent years? That implies some sort of underlying health problem?

Tags
None