2020 U.S. Presidential Election - It's never too early to start!

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47601125

Lol given your shady past, Joe (i.e. plagiarizing a foreign legislature's delegate's speech, being creepy around people, etc.), I wish you more than luck on your journey to be become president in a crowded field of corrupt or nobody democrats.
Hey, don't leave out the part where Biden pressured Ukrainian officials into firing one of their prosecutors, otherwise he'd withhold around a billion dollars in U.S. loan guarantees. That's one of my favorite Biden stories. Conveniently, this was the same prosecutor who was launching a corruption probe into the company that his son was employed on the Executive Board. The prosecutor had even specified his son by name.
"Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor,
he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other
crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

I was worried that people had managed to completely sweep the story underneath the rug a few years back, but it's starting to make the rounds again, as of last month.

Pickle Dick

my last avatar was just too islamic for the mods
kiwifarms.net
So I looked at the Wikipedia page for the 2020 Democratic primaries and...

Beside the 21 major candidates listed above (of which Moulton's FEC registration is still pending), more than 200 other candidates have filed with the Federal Election Commission to run for president in the Democratic Party primary
...what? why are there so many of them running as democrats?

I looked at the opposite 2020 Republican primaries and there doesn't appear to be much interest in challenging Trump over there, so what is going on with the Democratic primaries?

• Informative
Reactions: Adamska

Marco Fucko

WORK BITCH
kiwifarms.net
So I looked at the Wikipedia page for the 2020 Democratic primaries and...

...what? why are there so many of them running as democrats?

I looked at the opposite 2020 Republican primaries and there doesn't appear to be much interest in challenging Trump over there, so what is going on with the Democratic primaries?
The establishment is being pressed by the hard leftists plus some new blood. The minute Cenk Uygur saw that Hillary lost, he had a breakdown wherein he disavowed "corporate" democrats, and I imagine that reaction was shared by many on the left. The reaction to Trump coming in as a dark horse and wiping the floor with all the seasoned GOP candidates is one of negative inspiration.

While the 2016 GOP primaries were about half as full, you had similar elements discluding Trump, like Ben Carson and Rand Paul. Compare that to the DNC's 2016 operation, where O'Malley was the only other active contender.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Slimy Time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Twitter is blowing up a bit now that it's come out that Jacob Wohl, the 21 year old sped and fraudster who tried to falsely #metoo Mueller tried to pull off the same thing with Pete Buttigieg, our resident gay millennial candidate. Apparently he tried to get some Conservative gay men to falsely accuse Buttigieg of doing what everyone in 2019 is accused of: paedophilia and sexual assault. Apparently there is a voice recording of this conversation somewhere.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/far-right-smear-merchants-jacob-wohl-and-jack-burkman-try-to-slime-pete-buttigieg-with-bogus-sex-assault-claim?ref=wrap?ref=home

Considering Wohl's track record of being a complete fuck up and convicted fraudster by 21, I'm inclined to believe he did this and screwed up, as opposed to the media trying to play some 4d chess to get support behind Buttigieg. He is 3rd in the polls behind Creepy Uncle Joe and Snake Oil Salesman Sanders in the running for the DNC candidate.

Hortator

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, you spent too much time hanging around Obama, Joe. You can barely form sentences anymore.
This isn’t confirmed but are Democrats concerned about Joe Biden’s past brain aneurysms for this very reason?

Not making a joke, he has had a brain aneurysm in the 1980s that were 50/50 odds of survival.

Not just that, but he had his gallbladder removed in 2003, an irregular heartbeat in 2008 due to sleep apnea, he had a removed polyp in 1996, this guy is NOT the picture of health.

A campaign takes a lot out of you, for it is 24/7. You have to be smiling and engaging and looking like you want to be there and around people everywhere you go.

One grimace, one frown could be ammo for the opposition. Whether it’s a frown from fatigue or debilitating pain from being quite old and unhealthy won’t be mentioned in the picture.

And the toll this can take on a man his age, where the national average is him being already dead, doesn’t look good.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Judge Holden would fall out of his chair
I dont know what you are talking about. Either way I will watch this video and give my live reacted thoughts.
0:05 - that font looks pretty bad
0:30 - erm....this doesnt look promising
1:05 - oh dear this is going to a bad place
1:25 - ok if this is what niggers think white people are like then I may owe several apologies to the upstanding african american community
3:00 - this guy desperately needs a thesaurus
5:00 - well that wasnt too bad. Honestly compared to the straight up personality cult shit in 2016 it was pretty tame

Hortator

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dont know what you are talking about. Either way I will watch this video and give my live reacted thoughts.
0:05 - that font looks pretty bad
0:30 - erm....this doesnt look promising
1:05 - oh dear this is going to a bad place
1:25 - ok if this is what niggers think white people are like then I may owe several apologies to the upstanding african american community
3:00 - this guy desperately needs a thesaurus
5:00 - well that wasnt too bad. Honestly compared to the straight up personality cult shit in 2016 it was pretty tame
Oh I meant you would love for Hillary to run

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Deadwaste
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino