2020 U.S. Presidential Election - It's never too early to start!

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
None of these polls matter at this point. They're just a measure of name recognition.

This isn’t confirmed but are Democrats concerned about Joe Biden’s past brain aneurysms for this very reason?

Not making a joke, he has had a brain aneurysm in the 1980s that were 50/50 odds of survival.

Not just that, but he had his gallbladder removed in 2003, an irregular heartbeat in 2008 due to sleep apnea, he had a removed polyp in 1996, this guy is NOT the picture of health.

A campaign takes a lot out of you, for it is 24/7. You have to be smiling and engaging and looking like you want to be there and around people everywhere you go.

One grimace, one frown could be ammo for the opposition. Whether it’s a frown from fatigue or debilitating pain from being quite old and unhealthy won’t be mentioned in the picture.

And the toll this can take on a man his age, where the national average is him being already dead, doesn’t look good.
He also has access to the same cutting edge biotechnology keeping all his peers like Hillary and Ginsberg alive though. He'll be fine.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Biden is siphoning the conservative vote. He's a conservative in liberal clothing. If he gets the nom it's almost certain he'll win, because Dems will vote D and conservatives will vote Biden. The Republicans and neoconservatives will almost certainly sabotage Trump if Biden wins the nom, and then look to him to reassert world hegemony, punish adversaries and shift attention away from the oligarchy. Trump going full on ham is hurting their image.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Biden is siphoning the conservative vote. He's a conservative in liberal clothing. If he gets the nom it's almost certain he'll win, because Dems will vote D and conservatives will vote Biden. The Republicans and neoconservatives will almost certainly sabotage Trump if Biden wins the nom, and then look to him to reassert world hegemony, punish adversaries and shift attention away from the oligarchy. Trump going full on ham is hurting their image.
I hope it doesn't come to that. In spite of his overwhelming name recognition, I think DNC will still be hesitant to throw their full weight behind him in the primaries simply because he a fucking white male.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope it doesn't come to that. In spite of his overwhelming name recognition, I think DNC will still be hesitant to throw their full weight behind him in the primaries simply because he a fucking white male.
He probably is their best bet at winning, and because of that, there's no way they'll let him have the nomination. If the last few years have taught me anything, it's that the dems really really want Trump to get all eight years.

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Conservatives aren't going to vote for Biden, what the fuck are you guys smoking?
Corporate neocons like Romney and Ryan might. They're extremely butthurt about Trump trying to cut of their never ending supply of imported third world slave labor.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Corporate neocons like Romney and Ryan might. They're extremely butthurt about Trump trying to cut of their never ending supply of imported third world slave labor.
lol neocons are basically dead and gone. There are very few of them voting now.

If you'd take away anything from Russia meddling in the US it's gonna be the fact that they planted the seed of multipolar geopolitics.

Old-ass rural white trash will just slam that lever for anyone who has an R next to their name so it can teleport them back to Mayberry. They don't give a shit about Trump gutting the DoS or, well, anything.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Pickle Dick

I'm a sneezing dick
kiwifarms.net
some colorado senator is running for office now

i honestly couldn't care less, these people mean nothing to me at this point, nor do the four "other" candidates running as democrat

(of note, there are four other major Democrats awaiting campaign launches: NYC Mayor, Stacey Abrams, Montana Governor Steve Bullock, and some literally who named Joe Sanberg. Again, I care little about what will come of any of this)

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Trump loses to Biden then Republicans will face a major backlash. Biden will open up, and televise in Congress investigations that Trump is currently blocking. Plus as the allure of Trump dissipates, and the Republicans no longer gain political currency for defending him. Their current behavior will come back to haunt them. They've been doing mental acrobatics to defend his attacks on various American demographics. Trumps tactic of being a purist only playing to his base is not a good political move when that base is completely wacko. Republicans will suffer in the long term.

That also brings to mind why you see hostility towards Russia. The American masses that Trump insults, defames, threatens and sometimes tweets outright blood libel against hold Russia accountable for it. Some history here… Russia was actually acting in response to Hillary's meddling in their elections, and her hostility towards them. This isn't some one sided story where Russia suddenly got involved and said I'm going to send support for this Trump guy. There is a history. Whatever Russian involvement may have been.. Trump's ego cause him to lie and hide ties that were later revealed. He did a terrible job of denying any contacts with them. Then he started using his Twitter account to horrify America's population. So now there are masses of people who lay blame for a man being in power that terrifies them on Russia. I cannot imagine them having a change of heart anytime soon either. I think a lot of these people are going to hate Russia for the rest of their lives. It's counterproductive, and something that peace activists might want to address. Except when they address it they need to not go about it by calling them paranoid schizophrenics. None of these people are listening to Glenn Greenwald. He is not effective.

I've seen a lot more socially liberal economically right wing propaganda lately, and I think it's to target people who are scared of Trump. This whole situation with Trump cockblocking the investigation, stonewalling Congress, hiring in syncophants makes Americans feel powerless and scared about their families future. And now you got Democrats openly embracing Dick Cheney, the CIA, and various other people that they viewed as the Devil Incarnate. In all my years following politics I've never seen people this freaked out. You would think they would be more upset about material conditions or any number of things. I guess this lack of control falls under the erosion of their social conditions or the illusion of social conditions they thought they had. Similar to how people blame JFK getting shot for everything bad.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino