2020 U.S. Presidential Election - It's never too early to start!

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
lol neocons are basically dead and gone. There are very few of them voting now.
The neocons are not dead. They're more powerful than ever.

They're going as far to normalize their ideas via social justice and the Democratic Party while they maintain their hold over most of the Republicans.

In the aftermath of the Gulf War it was progressives who argued for a second war to save the Kurds and other groups who were being gassed so this isn't new.

The CIA is woke because "FUCK DRUMP" and because it has women at the helm.

and Henry Kissinger is "YAS QUEEN" because he mentored Hilldog.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
I picked Ocasio!

For 2024 she should switch to the Republican party and run for the nomination. She's already a low key Jesus freak so it's perfect.
Not making it up

Reactions: Marco Fucko

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
First, let me say, none of the people running now will be the Democrat nominee, in my opinion. People will get tired of these people and someone will sweep in and be the new "best" chance.

Biden is siphoning the conservative vote. He's a conservative in liberal clothing. If he gets the nom it's almost certain he'll win, because Dems will vote D and conservatives will vote Biden. The Republicans and neoconservatives will almost certainly sabotage Trump if Biden wins the nom, and then look to him to reassert world hegemony, punish adversaries and shift attention away from the oligarchy. Trump going full on ham is hurting their image.
Lets use that logic from 2016. Dems, conservatives, Republicans, and neoconservatives would all sabotage Trump and vote for Hillary. Apparently there are many people who didn't. Trump was thought to have hurt their image before he was elected. He won. The sky isn't falling, like the media claimed. The economy is looking up. Dems are going insane.
I hope it doesn't come to that. In spite of his overwhelming name recognition, I think DNC will still be hesitant to throw their full weight behind him in the primaries simply because he a fucking white male.
Obama wouldn't endorse Biden. That is fucking bad. Biden claiming he asked Obama not to endorse him, he must think people are stupid. DNC not endorsing him because he's white is racist. It's amazing the media pretends that's all fine.
He probably is their best bet at winning, and because of that, there's no way they'll let him have the nomination. If the last few years have taught me anything, it's that the dems really really want Trump to get all eight years.
It's good for business.
Corporate neocons like Romney and Ryan might. They're extremely butthurt about Trump trying to cut of their never ending supply of imported third world slave labor.
Romney and Ryan don't like Trump? Sounds good.
If Trump loses to Biden then Republicans will face a major backlash. Biden will open up, and televise in Congress investigations that Trump is currently blocking. Plus as the allure of Trump dissipates, and the Republicans no longer gain political currency for defending him. Their current behavior will come back to haunt them. They've been doing mental acrobatics to defend his attacks on various American demographics. Trumps tactic of being a purist only playing to his base is not a good political move when that base is completely wacko. Republicans will suffer in the long term.
What are you talking about? Trump hasn't done anything. Dems/media are going insane trying to find anything. Which many people realize is hypocritical because Hillary actually committed a crime, and Comey reworded his finding so that it didn't meet the letter of the law. Mueller hates Trump and still couldn't find any actual wrong doing.

That also brings to mind why you see hostility towards Russia. The American masses that Trump insults, defames, threatens and sometimes tweets outright blood libel against hold Russia accountable for it. Some history here… Russia was actually acting in response to Hillary's meddling in their elections, and her hostility towards them. This isn't some one sided story where Russia suddenly got involved and said I'm going to send support for this Trump guy. There is a history. Whatever Russian involvement may have been.. Trump's ego cause him to lie and hide ties that were later revealed. He did a terrible job of denying any contacts with them. Then he started using his Twitter account to horrify America's population. So now there are masses of people who lay blame for a man being in power that terrifies them on Russia. I cannot imagine them having a change of heart anytime soon either. I think a lot of these people are going to hate Russia for the rest of their lives. It's counterproductive, and something that peace activists might want to address. Except when they address it they need to not go about it by calling them paranoid schizophrenics. None of these people are listening to Glenn Greenwald. He is not effective.
"The 1990's called, they want their foreign policy back". Democrats are notorious for being soft on communism and Soviet Russia (Hello Bernie). Russia's goal was to undermine American confidence in our elections. And the media is actually helping them. If fake Facebook ads swayed the election, take down Facebook.

I've seen a lot more socially liberal economically right wing propaganda lately, and I think it's to target people who are scared of Trump. This whole situation with Trump cockblocking the investigation, stonewalling Congress, hiring in syncophants makes Americans feel powerless and scared about their families future. And now you got Democrats openly embracing Dick Cheney, Mitt Romney, and various other people that they viewed as the Devil Incarnate. In all my years following politics I've never seen people this freaked out. You would think they would be more upset about material conditions or any number of things. I guess this lack of control falls under the erosion of their social conditions or the illusion of social conditions they thought they had. Similar to how people blame JFK getting shot for everything bad.
In all my years of following politics, I have seen people this freaked out. I was an adult during 9/11. I hated Bush and Chaney just as much as people hate Trump and the VP they probably can't name. I also knew what a Nazi actually was, so I would have never labeled them as one. The only reason the Democrats openly embrace Chaney and Romney NOW is because they aren't in power and are speaking out against the guy that is in power.

Democrats and the media has become both Chicken Little and the Boy who cried wolf. Luckily we live in the information age, and the Dems and media are freaked out that they are no longer the gatekeepers of information. That's why "liberals" are all of a sudden pro-censorship of opinions they deem as hate speech and wrong think.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
If fake Facebook ads swayed the election, do nothing and honor the election. Saying bullshit on the internet is not and should not be a crime, and if your electorate is that stupid it deserves what it gets. This is how a free country works.
That's exactly why nobody is going to jail. All of those internet trolls were just minding their own business enjoying their first amendment rights.

Ron /pol/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intolerance_(film)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lets use that logic from 2016. Dems, conservatives, Republicans, and neoconservatives would all sabotage Trump and vote for Hillary. Apparently there are many people who didn't. Trump was thought to have hurt their image before he was elected. He won. The sky isn't falling, like the media claimed. The economy is looking up. Dems are going insane.
Biden will win it hands down. Trump barely won the last election and he's made good on basically none of his major campaign promises, let us not forget Biden also has a fucking massive appeal in the rust belt.

If Trump loses to Biden then Republicans will face a major backlash. Biden will open up, and televise in Congress investigations that Trump is currently blocking. Plus as the allure of Trump dissipates, and the Republicans no longer gain political currency for defending him. Their current behavior will come back to haunt them. They've been doing mental acrobatics to defend his attacks on various American demographics. Trumps tactic of being a purist only playing to his base is not a good political move when that base is completely wacko. Republicans will suffer in the long term.

That also brings to mind why you see hostility towards Russia. The American masses that Trump insults, defames, threatens and sometimes tweets outright blood libel against hold Russia accountable for it. Some history here… Russia was actually acting in response to Hillary's meddling in their elections, and her hostility towards them. This isn't some one sided story where Russia suddenly got involved and said I'm going to send support for this Trump guy. There is a history. Whatever Russian involvement may have been.. Trump's ego cause him to lie and hide ties that were later revealed. He did a terrible job of denying any contacts with them. Then he started using his Twitter account to horrify America's population. So now there are masses of people who lay blame for a man being in power that terrifies them on Russia. I cannot imagine them having a change of heart anytime soon either. I think a lot of these people are going to hate Russia for the rest of their lives. It's counterproductive, and something that peace activists might want to address. Except when they address it they need to not go about it by calling them paranoid schizophrenics. None of these people are listening to Glenn Greenwald. He is not effective.

I've seen a lot more socially liberal economically right wing propaganda lately, and I think it's to target people who are scared of Trump. This whole situation with Trump cockblocking the investigation, stonewalling Congress, hiring in syncophants makes Americans feel powerless and scared about their families future. And now you got Democrats openly embracing Dick Cheney, the CIA, and various other people that they viewed as the Devil Incarnate. In all my years following politics I've never seen people this freaked out. You would think they would be more upset about material conditions or any number of things. I guess this lack of control falls under the erosion of their social conditions or the illusion of social conditions they thought they had. Similar to how people blame JFK getting shot for everything bad.
Ahem...

CITATION NEEDED

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
Biden will win it hands down. Trump barely won the last election and he's made good on basically none of his major campaign promises, let us not forget Biden also has a fucking massive appeal in the rust belt.
It's funny. As I was reading this, right now I'm watching a clip of Biden saying immigrants deserve free health care.

Everybody thought Hilary was going to win hands down. True, Trump barely won and probably only because Hilary was also a terrible person candidate. But Trump has some things on his side this time. For one, he's the incumbent, and generally speaking the incumbent gets a second term. "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't" mind set. People say he's going to loose because he didn't get the wall built. I honestly don't think that's going to hurt him. I voted for Trump and I was arguing on a different message board that there was never going to be a wall. And "not getting the wall built" doesn't work when the other party is swinging so far the other way, they're going "let more of them in". Locking Hilary up? Never was going to happen. Powerful people always skirt the law. But he does have a good economy and good job numbers to run on.

The media and the far left also are going to help him. In 2016 they were claiming he was going to be a dictator and ruin the country. Well, that didn't happen. And they keep going with how he's going to be a dictator. People aren't buying it. Endless investigations that lead to nothing are going to make people sick of the Dems. Plus the Dems are trying to court the far left and their crazy ideas to win the nomination. Once they get the nomination, how are they going to walk back the crazy ideas to appeal to moderates without then alienating the far left that nominated them? And Trump is going to have a field day debating these ideas. Abolish ICE? Unlimited immigration? Green New Deal? Post birth abortion? Good luck with that.

Against Biden specifically? The way he's slurring, I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a mini-stroke since he's left office. He actually might not make it to the election. If he does, he's an Old White Male. That's enough to make the woke crowd stay home. And what's he going to run on? He has a long history with nothing good to show for it. He does have un-woke history with Anita Hill, "racist" policy concerning criminal justice, being really touchy with women. And 8 years tied to the Obama administration. He has massive appeal with the rust belt? Why? That would be true during the 80s, 90s, and 00s, but for young people who became an adult and hit the work force during the '08 recession, he's going to be tied to that. To them, he's just another lying politician, apologizing for everything he's done in his past, and assures us he's learned from his mistakes and will do better going forward. In his mid-70s.

Plus, Trump is entertaining.

Sorry for the three paragraph reply to a two sentence post.

Reactions: Baby Jane Hudson

Ron /pol/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intolerance_(film)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was reading this, right now I'm watching a clip of Biden saying immigrants deserve free health care.
I don't see why people are so opposed to socialized medicine here, and if there was "free healthcare" in the US immigrants would naturally be entitled to the same benefits.
And "not getting the wall built" doesn't work when the other party is swinging so far the other way, they're going "let more of them in".
Trump isn't even opposed to mass immigration though, the GOP passed a bill making it easier for asians to immigrate to the US. If he wanted to end illegal immigration then reinstating work programs would work far better.

• Dumb
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I don't see why people are so opposed to socialized medicine here, and if there was "free healthcare" in the US immigrants would naturally be entitled to the same benefits.

Trump isn't even opposed to mass immigration though, the GOP passed a bill making it easier for asians to immigrate to the US. If he wanted to end illegal immigration then reinstating work programs would work far better.
I guess I should have been more clear. Biden want illegal immigrants to free health care. No, they should not be entitled to free health care.

I'm opposed to socialized medicine because the government being in charge never makes anything better. For the left, true equality is when everybody is equal to the lowest person on the social ladder. There will always be poor people, it sucks. Holding everybody down to that standard is evil. And the worst part, the people in power will not have live by the same standards, because they are more important than us. If Obamacare was so great, why wasn't every Senator, Congressperson, and government worker on it?

There is a difference between legal and illegal immigration. I don't see how reinstating work programs will end illegal immigration. It just exasperates the problem; diluting the worker pool with people who can legally be paid less than minimum wage, and people overstaying and disappearing into the country. And it doesn't do anything about people just crossing the border illegally anyway.

*edit for a typo that completely changed the context of a sentence.

Last edited:

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Someone tell the MSM that David Duke donated $1 to Tulsi and endorses her in spirit if not in word

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: ICametoLurk

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
I don't see why people are so opposed to socialized medicine here
We already have it through a weird corporatized model via the collusion between the AMA, pharmaceutical companies, and the federal and state governments. The specific plans tend to involve making what we already have even worse and eliminating the edge cases where it's a benefit.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: scathefire
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino