2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump vs. Biden

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit, it's like Jo Jorgensen is to libertarians what Bernie Sanders is to leftists. I'm gay but reading about her is making my dick harder than diamond.

can't wait to experience the bit where she loses to complete the analogy
Are you sure you aren’t a libertine instead? You sound sexually aroused.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net
I admit the reason I really love Trump is because i have body pillow of him

Trump-Sama
adrump_002.jpg

Holy fucking shit, it's like Jo Jorgensen is to libertarians what Bernie Sanders is to leftists. I'm gay but reading about her is making my dick harder than diamond.

I thought boomers like you were gonna vote red no matter what?

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
The baby boomers are collecting social security now. I wonder if they have a sense of how badly they have fucked things up.

And social security will go bankrupt some day as well. It's inevitable given how much welfare is given out for bullshit disabilities, single mothers and immigrants wanting the gibs.
That would require some form of self reflection and pulling their head out of their asses. They still can't grasp why kids are going into debt for college and haven't bought a few acres of land and built a nice house. They were able to do it, why can't you!?

Fishious Rend

The Death Fish arises
kiwifarms.net
Please don't confuse my hatred of Republicans with love for the Democrats. I simply have no reason to believe that between two parties I despise that one has my best interests over the other, so I gravitate towards the one not in power to at least thwart a complete power grab (I'lll be voting for Jo J evn though she won't win the election)
isnt that the reason that we have the 2 party system in the first place, instead of going, "oh boy i hate this side so i must vote the other" got us to this point in the first place, that and a lack of knowledge of the individuals platforms.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Fishious Rend

The Death Fish arises
kiwifarms.net
I legitimately don't think anyone can answer your question and instead you will get 20 different answers, because as far as I can tell there is no agreed upon definition for what American Conservatism actually is.

So it just turns into a giant brawl where a dozen groups try and claim their ideology is "true American Conservatism".
I legitimately don't think anyone can answer your question and instead you will get 20 different answers, because as far as I can tell there is no agreed upon definition for what American Conservatism actually is.

So it just turns into a giant brawl where a dozen groups try and claim their ideology is "true American Conservatism".
well honestly thats most politcal positions as thought they have their definitions they get twisted, hell check out libertarism for another good example. or hell democrats.
politcs are an ever changing game after all

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Q: Should adults that are illegally attempting to cross the U.S. border be separated from their children?
A: No

Q: Should there be a temporary ban on all immigration into the United States?

Q: Should the U.S. build a wall along the southern border?

Q: Should Muslim immigrants be banned from entering the country until the government improves its ability to screen out potential terrorists?

Q: Should illegal immigrants have access to government-subsidized healthcare?
A: Replace highly regulated US health care with a free market and voluntary charities that take much better care of everyone

Q: Should children of illegal immigrants be granted legal citizenship?
A: Yes, if they were born here.

Q: Should immigrants be deported if they commit a serious crime?
A: Yes

Q: Should local law enforcement be allowed to detain illegal immigrants for minor crimes and transfer them to federal immigration authorities?
A: No, unless the crime involves a victim and is serious

Q: Should immigrants be required to learn English?
A: No, but remove multilingual translations from government documents and services

Q: Should working illegal immigrants be given temporary amnesty?

Q: Should sanctuary cities receive federal funding?
A: No city should receive federal funding for any reason

Q: Should illegal immigrants be offered in-state tuition rates at public colleges within their residing state?
A: This would be determined by the college

Q: Should the U.S. increase restrictions on its current border security policy?

Q: Should immigrants be required to pass a citizenship test to demonstrate a basic understanding of our country’s language, history, and government?
A: No, but prospective citizens should

Q: Should the US increase or decrease the amount of temporary work visas given to high-skilled immigrant workers?
A: Increase

Q: Should immigrants to the United States be allowed to hold dual citizenship status?
:thinking:

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net

I just hope she does a better job than Gary Johnson, show both parties they can't take libertarians for granted.

The Pink Panther

Speechless
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nein, she's bad for us.

>pro gun rights
>pro freedom of speech
>pro marijuana

Yet

>open borders
>defunding police

spiritofamermaid

2 Commission Spots Left
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Idk about the current election but I'm 100% willing to consider her for 2024.

Edit: read more about her, excuse my language but fuck that

PepsiVanilla

kiwifarms.net
I legitimately don't think anyone can answer your question and instead you will get 20 different answers, because as far as I can tell there is no agreed upon defition for what American Conservatism actually is.
I don't think any of those 20 answers wants to "Defund da Poh-leece!" though so at least there's that.

People have zero excuse to try playing MuH bOtH sIdEs this time around.

FuckedUp

Imperfect
kiwifarms.net
Nein, she's bad for us.

>pro gun rights
>pro freedom of speech
>pro marijuana

Yet

>open borders
>defunding police
To be fair, defunding police is technically a libertarian thing...

What pisses me off about modern libs the most, alongside ruining my academic accomplishments, is that whenever they're not on the polar opposite side of a particular issue, their take is so botched it makes anyone not vehemently against it look like a fucking retard.

Like I'm okay with potentially defunding police and giving them less power...but I'm also vehemently against looting and burning buildings, want citizens to own guns to defend themselves in place of relying on the cops, and hate the COVID police state with every bone in my body.

Leave it to shitlibs to ruin every viewpoint they touch.

Also, as a (((fellow white person))), I believe it's our responsibility to take in more refugees.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, defunding police is technically a libertarian thing...

What pisses me off about modern libs the most, alongside ruining my academic accomplishments, is that whenever they're not on the polar opposite side of a particular issue, their take is so botched it makes anyone not vehemently against it look like a fucking retard.

Like I'm okay with potentially defunding police and giving them less power...but I'm also vehemently against looting and burning buildings, want citizens to own guns to defend themselves in place of relying on the cops, and hate the COVID police state with every bone in my body.

Leave it to shitlibs to ruin every viewpoint they touch.

Also, as a (((fellow white person))), I believe it's our responsibility to take in more refugees.
the libertarian party seems to have really gone off the deep end after the gop ate the "independent contractor / pot smoking republican" demographic post-teaparty

Tags
None