2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump vs. Biden

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

Iwasamwillbe

Eternal Wrestlemania Champion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we just admit republicanism was a mistake and just appoint a monarch instead?
Yeah yeah yeah, and then the United States will devolve into the naked tyranny of basically dictators (civilian and military) even faster.

Good thinking.
but these riots have really destroyed America's politicial and cultural landscape. This is the power of the elite that they just changed everything about the culture and history of America.
We need a "doomer" rating.

King Ghidorah

kiwifarms.net
Yeah yeah yeah, and then the United States will devolve into the naked tyranny of basically dictators (civilian and military) even faster.

Good thinking.
I have in some ways lost faith In the idea that the common man honestly knows who is best fit to rule them I want to like the idea of democracy but people make that hard and communism and fascism are faggot shit so monarchy I guess.

I don't want to sound like a doomer faggot because I despise doomers with seething hatred I just want to see a system that I can be happy to be a part of. But because apathy is for doomer faggots I'm gonna do my civic duty and vote for who I feel to be the best candidate

tehpope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have in some ways lost faith In the idea that the common man honestly knows who is best fit to rule them I want to like the idea of democracy but people make that hard and communism and fascism are faggot shit so monarchy I guess.

I don't want to sound like a doomer faggot because I despise doomers with seething hatred I just want to see a system that I can be happy to be a part of. But because apathy is for doomer faggots I'm gonna do my civic duty and vote for who I feel to be the best candidate
We could just have it that Military Service is required to vote. A la Starship Troopers. Would weed out a lot of the chafe.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
I'm genuinely at the point where I don't think it matters if Trump wins. The leftist regime has proven themselves so rabid and desperately insane that they'll try anything and everything short of just putting a bullet through orange man's skull to get their way (and even that I wouldn't put past them anymore). If he wins I fully expect some kind of insurrection attempt where they make up whatever given excuse to get him out one way or another, and given all the work they've done just over the course of this year alone to get the media, corporations and online communities under their boots they have more than enough power and influence to ensure the populace just goes along with it, and any attempts to push back will be easily branded as white supremacy and shut down. After all, with any and all possible varying opinions blocked out, all the majority (or at least, the majority that matters) will see are the lies so they'll believe everything the media tells them.

Or maybe I'm just talking doomer bullshit and deserve the pile of puzzle pieces coming my way from posting this. Because I'd honestly love to see my crazy prediction be wrong...

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
I'm genuinely at the point where I don't think it matters if Trump wins. The leftist regime has proven themselves so rabid and desperately insane that they'll try anything and everything short of just putting a bullet through orange man's skull to get their way (and even that I wouldn't put past them anymore). If he wins I fully expect some kind of insurrection attempt where they make up whatever given excuse to get him out one way or another, and given all the work they've done just over the course of this year alone to get the media, corporations and online communities under their boots they have more than enough power and influence to ensure the populace just goes along with it, and any attempts to push back will be easily branded as white supremacy and shut down. After all, with any and all possible varying opinions blocked out, all the majority (or at least, the majority that matters) will see are the lies so they'll believe everything the media tells them.

Or maybe I'm just talking doomer bullshit and deserve the pile of puzzle pieces coming my way from posting this. Because I'd honestly love to see my crazy prediction be wrong...
If Trump is assassinated, all bets are off at that point is what I believe. The media may scream loudly but if Trump is murdered, there will be chaos that will burn it all down. All these riots are happening in urban centers and deep blue areas.

I remember a post on 4chan years ago about how easy it is to shut down power stations and other equipment to make cities starve and bleed. The right wing militias don't have the manpower to take over cities, but enough to control the rural areas to starve them out and majority of the US military will split.

I do believe that the libtards realize Trump is the only thing holding the right wing back at this point. Because none of the rinos and neocon cucks will calm down gop voters.

Tismguide

kiwifarms.net

More and more people I know IRL have been doomering about this scenario flipped (aka Trump steals the election), which I think is the typical projection, as there's zero chance of that, whereas I think there's at least some slim chance of the Lefties trying it.

It really makes one think about just how fragile governments, laws, judges, militaries, police, courts, etc are -- they all depend on people doing the right thing under uncertainty and conflict. The error isn't thinking it could happen here, so much as thinking it had previously been inconceivable.

I'm doing my best not to panic, to wait and see, but it's damn hard. Everyone I know IRL is 100% on board with the riots, down to defending violence against innocents as "expression", and repeating the talking points "abolishing the police has been written about for decades", and Antifa not existing but also being good, but I'm deep in the vampire castle and not representative. The last month has made it painfully clear that the Left believes that might makes right, and that they have enough of it, and if we somehow manage to win I'm never going to forget that. Either a massive backlash is coming, and this is the extinction burst of SJWs forever*, or we lost 10 (or more) years ago and this is just cleaning house. Time will tell which.

Trump/Biden doesn't have to win, just get the election close enough to steal.

* in which case the Elites just pick a new useful idiot trend to stamp on the human face forever.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
I'm genuinely at the point where I don't think it matters if Trump wins.
I think it absolutely matters. Because the dust will eventually settle, and when it does, I don't want it to be the Dems in the White House.

majority of the US military will split.
As a military vet, I'd love to hear you try and explain this statement.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
More and more people I know IRL have been doomering about this scenario flipped (aka Trump steals the election), which I think is the typical projection, as there's zero chance of that, whereas I think there's at least some slim chance of the Lefties trying it.

It really makes one think about just how fragile governments, laws, judges, militaries, police, courts, etc are -- they all depend on people doing the right thing under uncertainty and conflict. The error isn't thinking it could happen here, so much as thinking it had previously been inconceivable.

I'm doing my best not to panic, to wait and see, but it's damn hard. Everyone I know IRL is 100% on board with the riots, down to defending violence against innocents as "expression", and repeating the talking points "abolishing the police has been written about for decades", and Antifa not existing but also being good, but I'm deep in the vampire castle and not representative. The last month has made it painfully clear that the Left believes that might makes right, and that they have enough of it, and if we somehow manage to win I'm never going to forget that. Either a massive backlash is coming, and this is the extinction burst of SJWs forever*, or we lost 10 (or more) years ago and this is just cleaning house. Time will tell which.

Trump/Biden doesn't have to win, just get the election close enough to steal.

* in which case the Elites just pick a new useful idiot trend to stamp on the human face forever.
Are the majority of the people in your social circle usually white, college educated and young and if you have any young mud people or darkes in your group, they would be known as "oreos".

I personally believe there is a war between the nationalist elites and the globalist elites. These riots have exposed the traitors from both sides of the isle who would let this country burn just so they bomb a random third world shithole with no airforce.

And how much boomers are like a warning for future generations. They grew up with all the freedom and less restrictive gun laws and being politically incorrect and shit, look at how they turned out. They had actual debates on the television in their era with a diversity of newspapers with different viewpoints and look at this nation now, its a corporate soulless service center.

The media in this country have proven, you don't have to be a strongman to run the press, just buy them out and they will say whatever you want. And they are more effective at it than the Soviets and Nazis could ever dream of.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net

It's not impossible that the woke liberal types will try an insurrection when Trump probably gets re-elected, it's just that it won't work. Anyone who isn't fully indoctrinated into the woke twitter BS club by now is well and truly sick of their shit, and no excuse the woke types make for launching a coup will be believable and the backlash to said attempt would destroy them to the extent that the democratic party will go the way of previous political parties. 7th party system here we come, in other words, like @Syaoran Li has mentioned a few times already.

spiritofamermaid

2 Commission Spots Left
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was talking with my dad regarding the polls, and he believes that the reason they are pushing for Biden being in the lead after 2016 showed how useless polls are, is to hand wave any accusations of cheating (which imo will have happened if Biden wins).
If people ask, wow how did Biden win? And instead of claims of cheating (as was the result of 2016 due to polls vs results) they will all shrug and say, well that's what the polls predicted.

Of course, they could also be dumb and think the polls are legit.

Tags
None