2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump vs. Biden

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

FuckedUp

Imperfect
kiwifarms.net
3rd party pain and misery await you for all eternity
Anything to temporarily alleviate the pain of this lockdown fuckery ruining tainting my college career and devaluing my CS degree with a great GPA while shitlibs insist online classes are the "new normal" and I can't ever take any upper-level CS class (other than the one last fall) in-person. Fuck that shit and their participation medals because they all got fucking creative writing degrees. /rant

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
What's wrong with Trump dropping out? That leaves Biden, Hawkins, and Jorgensen. Which out of those three do you think is most likely to win?

Yes, I AM going to shill the fuck out of her for the next four months. Why do you ask?
Well I want four more years of Trump so he can truly blow this system or at least makes it even more naked so people know how much they have been fucked.

Also Biden wants more H1B pajeets and chinks to fuck with yo degree.

FuckedUp

Imperfect
kiwifarms.net
Well I want four more years of Trump so he can truly blow this system or at least makes it even more naked so people know how much they have been fucked.
Brad Trump: "we can't let the cure be worse than the illness"
Stacy Jorgensen: "house arrests are gay, fuck that shit"

Also Biden wants more H1B pajeets and chinks to fuck with yo degree.
Why would I want him? He's also the one explicitly on team new normal.

Last edited:

spiritofamermaid

2 Commission Spots Left
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heinlein seemed to genuinely believe that would be a good system, and put a lot of work into fleshing it out in the novel. Trouble is if you copied and pasted the system exactly, "service" meant more than just military (the theory was it guarantees citizenship because it shows your willingness to sacrifice for your country) so it could easily degenerate into "The Deep State openly runs the country" in times of prolonged peace.
I dunno, the neocons would be for it since it requires forever wars

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heinlein seemed to genuinely believe that would be a good system, and put a lot of work into fleshing it out in the novel. Trouble is if you copied and pasted the system exactly, "service" meant more than just military (the theory was it guarantees citizenship because it shows your willingness to sacrifice for your country) so it could easily degenerate into "The Deep State openly runs the country" in times of prolonged peace.
If you want to see what real life military rule looks like, try Brazil from 1964 to 1985, or present day Egypt or Thailand.

You can see why people are not exactly thrilled to replicate that.

King Ghidorah

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, the neocons would be for it since it requires forever wars
If you want to see what real life military rule looks like, try Brazil from 1964 to 1985, or present day Egypt or Thailand.

You can see why people are not exactly thrilled to replicate that.
You missed the part where service =/= military service I wouldn't blame you for making that mistake of you only know verhoeven's shitty adaptation

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Iwasamwillbe

Eternal Wrestlemania Champion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's wrong with Trump dropping out? That leaves Biden, Hawkins, and Jorgensen. Which out of those three do you think is most likely to win?

Yes, I AM going to shill the fuck out of her for the next four months. Why do you ask?
Because who the fuck are Hawkins or Jorgensen and why should anyone care about them? They sound like meme candidates on par with Yang Gangangangangangang.

FuckedUp

Imperfect
kiwifarms.net
Because who the fuck are Hawkins or Jorgensen and why should anyone care about them? They sound like meme candidates on par with Yang Gangangangangangang.
I love how Tulsi Gabbard had a pretty big following here because she was somewhat saner than the rest of the left, but Jorgensen—an honest-to-God libertarian—is immediately discredited because she didn't 100% pass a couple relatively periphery purity tests.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how Tulsi Gabbard had a pretty big following here because she was somewhat saner than the rest of the left, but Jorgensen—an honest-to-God libertarian—is immediately discredited because she didn't 100% pass a couple relatively periphery purity tests.
Lolbertarians are how we end up with shit like Twitter running things.

Rand /pol/

RIP Corrugated Daffodils, Teri-Teri, & Cinderblock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine anything more pathetic than voting for Trump in 2020.

He's betrayed you, cucked out on every campaign promise, hasn't built a wall, has deported fewer people than Obama, banned bumpstocks, in addition to a bajillion other betrayals.

Sad! I wonder how Trumpsoys even begin to cope with getting cucked so hard.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He's betrayed you, cucked out on every campaign promise, hasn't built a wall, has deported fewer people than Obama, banned bumpstocks, in addition to a bajillion other betrayals.

BBF4E6F4-01D1-4932-BE34-46A0D726801E.jpeg

King Ghidorah

kiwifarms.net

At least try a little harder than that

Tags
None