2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump vs. Biden

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of the end of Fate/Zero when Saber looks all emo and shit and then the future protagonist of Fate/Stay Night UBW is like I'll be a hero of justice and the light shines on saber. Nick is having a whitepill moment on Trump.

Reagan used the culture argument to win two elections and even liberals are now praising the "demographic replacement/white genocide/kalergi plan" whatever it is you want to frame it as. I guess its how you frame this shit because its all the same idea, that one culture is being erased by another so fast and alien. And usually populism and culture go hand in hand, great economy and hating on niggers is a bonus.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
For people who don't think Trump is going to win, ignoring that Joe Biden is senile and suffering dementia, please explain why.

The county map of 2016 showed the entire country went red with the exception of major cities. Why is that going to change when Trump is at the very least seen to want to get people working and the opposition doesn't. The opposition is pushing for removal of the culture and history of the country and they are, have, and will continue to support violent riots, looting, and theft.

What am I missing that points to anything but TGE getting reelected?

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of the end of Fate/Zero when Saber looks all emo and shit and then the future protagonist of Fate/Stay Night UBW is like I'll be a hero of justice and the light shines on saber. Nick is having a whitepill moment on Trump.

Reagan used the culture argument to win two elections and even liberals are now praising the "demographic replacement/white genocide/kalergi plan" whatever it is you want to frame it as. I guess its how you frame this shit because its all the same idea, that one culture is being erased by another so fast and alien. And usually populism and culture go hand in hand, great economy and hating on niggers is a bonus.
Safe to say, this isn't part of the master plan. Trump needs to think for himself, which isn't possible when he's listening to the biggest guy in the room (fire and fury). The current situation is untenable for Trump, but he's not in control, and moreover he doesn't feel in control. Money can go a long way in politics, but paying the demoncrats a small fortune doesn't give him control over them. The democratic master plan is simple: get Trump out of office. But conservatives don't have a clue as to what their flight plan is for the coming years. Even multiple agencies are against trump, most notably CIA, and they want to crash the conservative party.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
For people who don't think Trump is going to win, ignoring that Joe Biden is senile and suffering dementia, please explain why.

The county map of 2016 showed the entire country went red with the exception of major cities. Why is that going to change when Trump is at the very least seen to want to get people working and the opposition doesn't. The opposition is pushing for removal of the culture and history of the country and they are, have, and will continue to support violent riots, looting, and theft.

I would say its voter enthusiasm as well as appealing to independent voters that could fuck Trump. Its voter turnout that will decide this election.

California's toxic poison has infected other states and California is the reason Madame Cunt President runs around with muh popular vote win. That could play a role. The minorities brought in by Clinton, Bush and Obama are all left wing NPC democratic voters and no surprise Biden wants more. Country's white percentage has heavily fallen in the last couple of years.

There is also voting by mail ballots that can play a role as well as fucking with the voting machines. I don't trust the democrat governors anymore after the riots. And they control key swing states in the Rust Belt.

The MSM poison is still strong and many people obey their words. Time will tell if BLM's rhetoric and riots will change anything.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
I would say its voter enthusiasm as well as appealing to independent voters that could fuck Trump. Its voter turnout that will decide this election.

California's toxic poison has infected other states and California is the reason Madame Cunt President runs around with muh popular vote win. That could play a role. The minorities brought in by Clinton, Bush and Obama are all left wing NPC democratic voters and no surprise Biden wants more. Country's white percentage has heavily fallen in the last couple of years.

There is also voting by mail ballots that can play a role as well as fucking with the voting machines. I don't trust the democrat governors anymore after the riots. And they control key swing states in the Rust Belt.

The MSM poison is still strong and many people obey their words. Time will tell if BLM's rhetoric and riots will change anything.
Assuming minimal voter fraud(if you ain't cheating you ain't trying) why think that enthusiasm for Trump would be low enough to effect the outcome of the election in a negative way?

Self preservation is a hell of a motivator and anyone paying attention(everyone because its constantly being forced in your face and people are shut in due to covid) is aware of what's going to befall them if Democrats get their way. It's not like Republicans aren't happy with Trump. His approval rating is higher than Reagan's in party.

And assuming independents are in fact independent and not brain dead how do they justify a party that is anti law and order? If the choice is between an asshole or riots, looting, elimination of basic civilization, how do riots win?

Reactions: Parthenos

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Safe to say, this isn't part of the master plan. Trump needs to think for himself, which isn't possible when he's listening to the biggest guy in the room (fire and fury). The current situation is untenable for Trump, but he's not in control, and moreover he doesn't feel in control. Money can go a long way in politics, but paying the demoncrats a small fortune doesn't give him control over them. The democratic master plan is simple: get Trump out of office. But conservatives don't have a clue as to what their flight plan is for the coming years. Even multiple agencies are against trump, most notably CIA, and they want to crash the conservative party.
Man, you really like reading people's minds, don't you?

It isn't possible for Trump to think for himself? He doesn't feel in control? He's trying to pay the Democrats to get control over them? Conservatives don't have a clue about a plan for the coming years?

So much pretentious psychobabble nonsense.

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
Man, you really like reading people's minds, don't you?

It isn't possible for Trump to think for himself? He doesn't feel in control? He's trying to pay the Democrats to get control over them? Conservatives don't have a clue about a plan for the coming years?

So much pretentious psychobabble nonsense.
> master plan
> biggest guy
> not in control. doesn't feel in control
> a small fortune
> flight plan
> crash the conservative party.

The only way I could've made what I was saying more obvious is if I said: "crashing the conservative party with no survivors." or if I said "Trump is a big guy"
I just want Trump to lose because he's a protectionist, and protectionism hurts the Canadian dairy industry which hurts my wallet.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
> master plan
> biggest guy
> not in control. doesn't feel in control
> a small fortune
> flight plan
> crash the conservative party.

The only way I could've made what I was saying more obvious is if I said: "crashing the conservative party with no survivors." or if I said "Trump is a big guy"
I just want Trump to lose because he's a protectionist, and protectionism hurts the Canadian dairy industry which hurts my wallet.
Fuck Canada. Y 'all are lucky America even lets your shitty country be next to us.

Fanatical Pragmatist

kiwifarms.net

I don't think he IS going to lose, I think its a real possibility. I also think him winning is a real possibility, and will still be voting for him, but I cannot approach this election with confidence.

I feel like a lot of the battle lines are drawn and have been drawn since Kavanaugh; its just a matter of where people fall on those lines and if they will actually get out and vote.
It seems the left's strategy is currently mass demoralization to try and break conservatives into staying home/voting third-party. Some of those are (possibly?) effective: "Trump will go to war with Iran" (which I only say because I know two otherwise conservative rednecks who fucking believe it), others pathetic and not effective: Lincoln Project and RINO/NeoCon of the Week condemning Trump.

Will all the riots redpill the normies into MAGA2020? Maybe, idfk.
Will all the riots blackpill the conservatives into #DumpTrump and stay home? Probably not but idfk.
Will COVID lockdowns send people in droves to get payback on the Dems for ruining their savings? I hope so but idfk.
Will COVID "mismanagement" cause the angry normies to blame Trump and vote Biden? I hope not but idfk.
Will COVID kill all of Trumps supporters and lose him the election? No it fucking wont, and if it would the Dems/Media would want more rallies.

Feel free to neg-rate me for being wishy-washy and unsure; but its hard to predict how the dust will settle in November, even for career political analysts, and I'm not that I'm a fucking Steve Irwin wannabe.

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net
Fuck Canada. Y 'all are lucky America even lets your shitty country be next to us.
Ever since Trudeau was basically given a pass for painting his entire body charcoal black, my suspicions were more or less confirmed.

That, upon birth, canadians are implanted with a microchip that outright suppresses their natural aggressiveness rivaling the Vikings upon the utterance of the code word "sorry".

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Not Trying to bait or be a Transparent Controversialist, But I seriously believe There Is a 50/50 Chance more or less that Either Trump Or Biden Will Win. Due To Trumps Gross Incompetency even by his impressive standards, I feel he has managed to alienate even the wast majority of the Conservative Populace by failing to provide support for even the vast majority of his supporters. You just need to look at the scales of damage thats been the result of this damn riots, and his refusal to send out troops earlier on until the situation was at its most dire, (although Its of course appreciated he actually did It) a lot of peoples lives, homes and general property has seen significant damage from delinquent and belligerent rioters and looters, and the Civilians who've had their lives and property royally smashed are of anywhere along the political spectrum. Look, If Trump were to lose To Biden we know it would never be because Of his Infamous Bigotry, Populist and Profoundly Selfish and Egotistical demeanour. Or his Insane and reckless Political decisions, his profound Pathological Lying and mastery of denial and endless Blame Shifting. Or Even His World-Renown Twitter Which Is an entire Vessel for his Dumbfounding and Laughably Stupid, Intolerant and narrow minded opinions, Views and Statements which are posted Ad Nauseam each day to Rage of libtards and political opponents, absolute approval from Supporters and the hilarity of anyone else.

All of the above reasons would be enough to give disillusionment for any voter from any other Presidential candidate, but not Trump, by some miracle of circumstance and the Dire straights America found themselves Politically during the 2016 Campaign Season, and a variety of other facets unknown to American Public, Trump was somehow still able to Win In spite of this and has managed to deny, lie, blame shift and stamp out dissenters coming his way and manage to stand his immense position of power around the endless political rage from Trump tards, the Ire of Left Wing and the entire Republican Party, Libtards and Twitter bandits, Anonymous Leaks and even A fucking Impeachment Attempt that has had seemingly little success In undermining his continued Inept leadership. No If Trump loses It will be because he has now failed to provide support against the oncoming onslaught and destruction towards white American citizens (The only ethnicity he'll pay heed to) on any side of the political spectrum. Whether your a Left Wing Liberal,Democrat, Far Left Communist, Right Wing Conservative, Republican, Nationalistic Patriot Or even An Extreme Right Neo- Nazi Facist turd. All sides are being screwed over by Trumps Falsehoods and Inept decisions and Incompetence, and this very Incompetence Is what'll no doubt boot him in his fat ass in the Upcoming Electoral Season unless he finds a way to Win back appeal to any of the Conservatives hes managed to fuck over this past few months. Which given his thrilling track record of apology and reconciliation In his past years, Is a snow cones In the Sahara chance of ever Happening.

Last edited:

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Trump's polling numbers were awful in 2016 too, to the point that in the state of michigan, for example, he was 5 points behind the Shill in the aggregate before the election. Guess what? He still won and this time he's up against a guy who's senile and has all sorts of problems aside from that. Oh and nobody gives a shit about the sideways-vagina virus anymore. They want this lockdown shit to end and to go back to their normal lives.
Of course. Everyone wants these lockdowns to end and a return to normalcy. A competent federal response may have given us that. Now the US is the fucking COVID-19 plaguelands. Shit, look at Canada's numbers.

You can unskew all the polls you want to but the truth is that Trump will lose and the GOP needs to shift to protecting downballot races. If they were smart.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
I don't think he IS going to lose, I think its a real possibility. I also think him winning is a real possibility, and will still be voting for him, but I cannot approach this election with confidence.

I feel like a lot of the battle lines are drawn and have been drawn since Kavanaugh; its just a matter of where people fall on those lines and if they will actually get out and vote.
It seems the left's strategy is currently mass demoralization to try and break conservatives into staying home/voting third-party. Some of those are (possibly?) effective: "Trump will go to war with Iran" (which I only say because I know two otherwise conservative rednecks who fucking believe it), others pathetic and not effective: Lincoln Project and RINO/NeoCon of the Week condemning Trump.

Will all the riots redpill the normies into MAGA2020? Maybe, idfk.
Will all the riots blackpill the conservatives into #DumpTrump and stay home? Probably not but idfk.
Will COVID lockdowns send people in droves to get payback on the Dems for ruining their savings? I hope so but idfk.
Will COVID "mismanagement" cause the angry normies to blame Trump and vote Biden? I hope not but idfk.
Will COVID kill all of Trumps supporters and lose him the election? No it fucking wont, and if it would the Dems/Media would want more rallies.

Feel free to neg-rate me for being wishy-washy and unsure; but its hard to predict how the dust will settle in November, even for career political analysts, and I'm not that I'm a fucking Steve Irwin wannabe.
Thanks! That's all sensible and nobody knows what's going to happen. There really isn't an effective way to know if the demoralization is working or not seeing as almost every media outlet is participating in the demoralization.
Not Trying to bait or be a Transparent Controversialist, But I seriously believe There Is a 50/50 Chance more or less that Either Trump Or Biden Will Win. Due To Trumps Gross Incompetency even by his impressive standards, I feel he has managed to alienate even the wast majority of the Conservative Populace by failing to provide support for even the vast majority of his supporters. You just need to look at the scales of damage thats been the result of this damn riots, and his refusal to send out troops earlier on until the situation was at its most dire, (although Its of course appreciated he actually did It) a lot of peoples lives, homes and general property has seen significant damage from delinquent and belligerent rioters and looters, and the Civilians who've had their lives and property royally smashed are of anywhere along the political spectrum. Look, If Trump were to lose To Biden we know it would never be because Of his Infamous Bigotry, Populist and Profoundly Selfish and Egotistical demeanour. Or his Insane and reckless Political decisions, his profound Pathological Lying and mastery of denial and endless Blame Shifting. Or Even His World-Renown Twitter Which Is an entire Vessel for his Dumbfounding and Laughably Stupid, Intolerant and narrow minded opinions, Views and Statements which are posted Ad Nauseam each day to Rage of libtards and political opponents, absolute approval from Supporters and the hilarity of anyone else. No all of these Reasons are factors In how he was miraculously able to scrape his way into leadership In the F
>Has an above 90% approval rating among his base.
>Has alienated a vast majority of the Conservative Populace

Pick one.

Where did the riots take place? Did any of those places vote for Trump? Twitter doesn't matter. The numerous articles being written about how bad he is don't matter. When he holds rallies people are still showing up.

This sort of thinking would be more understandable if 2016 didn't happen already and the opposition's playbook wasn't known. That's what is puzzling. We have seen this play before and somehow people are still falling for it. .

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
You can unskew all the polls you want to but the truth is that Trump will lose and the GOP needs to shift to protecting downballot races. If they were smart.
This is a completely unsupportable statement. All you can do is say "muh polls" while you blissfully ignore that the polls in question are obviously biased, moreover, even these biased polls show that Trump is the one with the enthusiastic voter base that is actually voting for him and not against Biden. Biden meanwhile is the "Not Trump" candidate and is a senile old man besides. Biden is probably going to lose, he's a worse candidate then Shillary was.

Oh and the sideways-vagina virus is basically a nothingburger at this point. When you take asymptomatic infections into account it has a fatality rate that is slightly higher than a seasonal flu at the worst. Seriously, the only real play the dems had was covid, and that has fizzled out.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look, I don't even like Trump, but you can tell just by the selection of the candidates' photos that this is not an unbiased poll. I wouldn't trust any poll that purposely picks an unflattering photo for only one candidate. That's a propaganda technique.

After the polls got it so wrong with Trump/Clinton -- I don't trust them. For whatever reason, I think a lot of people are reluctant to admit that they are voting for Trump. That might even be more true this election than last. There could be a lot of centrist or even left leaning white people spooked by some of the BLM riot stuff that quietly hit that R lever in the privacy of the voting booth, even while blasting Trump on social media.

I think it will come down to whether or not the Dems can motivate the black vote. That's what got them the Obama win. I suspect that is the driving force behind the push for the BLM movement at the moment. The question is can they pick up enough black votes to offset the white votes they are going to lose? If the black turn out is high, Trump will probably lose.

Tags
None