2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump vs. Biden

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
I think Zoomers are going to be genuinely less authoritarian too, not just authoritarian for thee but not for me. With sanitized social media culture and the lockdowns I think all this is going to leave them with a bad taste in their mouth in terms of not being allowed to do much because it theoretically will hurt someone else.
Let's see how/if they vote this year before we make any conclusions. There was definitely a strange internet culture occurring in 2016 that was quite edgy in a conservative way. I mean, Ben Shapiro showed up on a Pewdiepie meme review video. Leftists think they have solid cultural dominance but counter culture is always just that—counter. At the very least, we might see some good music come out of it. Maybe if all the cities turn into shitholes, we could even see a revival of things like punk. Or whatever form the spirit of punk takes these days.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Let's also note that Zoomers are among the most affected with the ridiculous COVID shutdowns.

Because of politics, a lot of Zoomers missed huge milestones in their lives, such as graduation, prom, and Senior high school/college sports. Hell, a lot of Zoomers are in limbo about what they're even going to do for college in the Fall altogether. We've basically had all of our political leaders tell young people that their lives and happiness don't matter; that the lives of people in their 80's and 90's matter more (and those people were actually able to live their full lives).
I've always noticed this, and how incredibly hypocritical it is for this to be the same side saying we need to think of the children when it comes to climate change.

Tathagata

kiwifarms.net
Might start watching this. Going through the YouTube comments, it is an absolute train wreck of political divisions. Sounds like Obama used the funeral as a DNC rally to encourage voters.
In class today, one girl said she recharged during our break by watching Obama speak and the professor announced how great a speaker he was compared to Trump. I was this close from saying how nice it is that if you use good rhetoric you can get by beloved despite illegally drone striking foreign and American citizens. But alas, you have to make sacrifices when you want to remain neutral in such hallowed halls.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Might start watching this. Going through the YouTube comments, it is an absolute train wreck of political divisions. Sounds like Obama used the funeral as a DNC rally to encourage voters.
These are the same people that tell all Americans that their loved ones have to die alone if they're in the hospital, and that they can't hold funeral services for them to honor their lives. These are the same people who have promoted flat-out unconstitutional laws that are barring people from going to church.

Fuck the Democrats, man. I hate them so goddamn much.

And if you're the type of bootlicker that has supported the shutdowns, and you watch this packed funeral service with no social distancing whatsoever and think it's okay, then you're a wretched person, too. And a massive hypocrite.

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Give me rainbows, but I guarantee the current insane times we are living in are going to change soon. Zoomers hate the way world is now with censorship and constant fear tactics, and they're well aware which side is causing most of it. I see it every day where I work, teenagers in the last 5 years or so are remarkably different, especially when talking about their futures. By 2028, I expect enormous change as Zoomers reach young adulthood.
Brother, I too am awaiting the zoomer renaissance in the late 20's/early 30's.

But for now....

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
Alright finally finished watching Obama’s speech.

To act bipartisan and be nice, the first 15 or so mins were really good. It felt like a nice tribute to the man. In saying this, wow, did this speech go off the rails to become a DNC shill lecture. It felt more like it was trying to divide then bring people together, even if he did give republicans that Bush did good interjection. I think my favorite quote was the one about how the ultimate voter suppression is telling people that they do not have a voice. Other than the fact that it was incredibly stupid, the Left is one to talk when all of them and their news outlets belittle Trump’s supporters.

In class today, one girl said she recharged during our break by watching Obama speak and the professor announced how great a speaker he was compared to Trump. I was this close from saying how nice it is that if you use good rhetoric you can get by beloved despite illegally drone striking foreign and American citizens. But alas, you have to make sacrifices when you want to remain neutral in such hallowed halls.
Honestly, Obama really is only liked for his image it seems. He has a sort of Reagan styled cult that worships him because he was the cool president. Now a group of voters just goes for anyone that speaks well because Trump mean and shouts like 5 year old. Most are delusional if they honestly see Joe as a great speaker though. He just seems to get by on excuses that would have never flown for Trump. “He had brain surgery“, excuse me, that does not spell red flag?

These are the same people that tell all Americans that their loved ones have to die alone if they're in the hospital, and that they can't hold funeral services for them to honor their lives. These are the same people who have promoted flat-out unconstitutional laws that are barring people from going to church.
I also love that no one is pointing out Obama’s lack of a mask, despite CCP guidelines dictating that you need one, even at a podium.

Same, at this point Tulsi seems like the only reasonable one. To bad she backstabbed and supported Biden.

And if you're the type of bootlicker that has supported the shutdowns, and you watch this packed funeral service with no social distancing whatsoever and think it's okay, then you're a wretched person, too. And a massive hypocrite.
Buhhh... He WaS aN ImPoRtAnT FiGuRe.

In all seriousness, I am sure John Lewis was a great guy and deserves the respect. I have not much knowledge of him, but the accounts presented make him seem kind. He deserved a nice funeral, just sucks that it came at such a time, and yes, it is hypocritical that Dems are essentially backtracking to give him one.

Brother, I too am awaiting the zoomer renaissance in the late 20's/early 30's.
It will likely be chaotic. Cannot wait to get the popcorn to experience it myself. I just hope the religious right stays at bay during all this, we really do not need another issue after all the chaos.

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It will likely be chaotic. Cannot wait to get the popcorn to experience it myself. I just hope the religious right stays at bay during all this, we really do not need another issue after all the chaos.
Lol they're fucking dead.

Zoomers make fun of that kind of shit nowadays. They have somewhat more backbone than millenials.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
kiwifarms.net
What is with this site and the spectre of the "religous right"? You'd think they kicked your dog and fucked your mom.

I get it they were annoying and it was pearl clutching but fucking let it go man. Farmers talking about the religous right is like jews and the holohoax. 20 years from now posters will still talk about having some pastor trying to take your vidya away like Jews and the oven roller coaster.

The religous right is a gnat compared to the monster of the godless woke left and their army of perpetually aggrieved niggers who always dindu nuffin

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

While you can't commemorate the passing of a love one, the Dems give the most lavish funeral to George Floyd outside of Michael Jackson or a fucking President. All for a fucking dude who threatened to shot a pregnant woman in the stomach. A person who 10 years ago would be shaming by the left but now are holding up as an inspiration. Or at least the white liberals are.

babadook

kiwifarms.net
What is with this site and the spectre of the "religous right"? You'd think they kicked your dog and fucked your mom.

I get it they were annoying and it was pearl clutching but fucking let it go man. Farmers talking about the religous right is like jews and the holohoax. 20 years from now posters will still talk about having some pastor trying to take your vidya away like Jews and the oven roller coaster.

The religous right is a gnat compared to the monster of the godless woke left and their army of perpetually aggrieved niggers who always dindu nuffin
It's their personal gamergate

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Every Obama video ever always has a super positive likes to dislikes ratio as well as majority of comments very positive about him.

I am surprised Obama has not fucked off. Like I mean in a genuine sense, I thought he was done with all that and fuck off to a private island with Richard Branson.

But nope, still wants to be in Washington and for what.

Obama is like a gamer who hits the highest level in a video game with everything unlocked and then still wants to beat up noobs in the same game 2 or 3 years later when the sequel to the sequel of the prequel of the game series is already out.

The man already is in the history books as a POTUS and first black man president meme.

He is going to reach the same status as Clinton in a couple of years if he keeps wanting to get involved with the DNC and their shit.

Syaoran Li

Manager of the Goth IHOP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Truth is that the Religious Right are dead and we are richer for having lost them, but if you want to understand the rise of the Woke Left then you must know about the fall of the Religious Right and the mindset of the Millennial leftists who rose up in opposition.

As much as I dislike the old Religious Right and the (((traditionalist))) Zoomers who LARP as some autistic Catholic recolor of them, I also don't like all the SJW's and euphoric atheists who bring them up as a spectral boogeyman. The Religious Right is only relevant nowadays as the historic origins of the current Woke Left and there's a reason why some things are not worth conserving and why the SJW's still harp on the fundies as if this was still 2004 and the fundies weren't just a powerless and irrelevant phantom enemy.

The 2008 Recession and the KGB compromising academia only added a tanker of high test fuel to an already burning trash fire

Last edited:

Shroom King

kiwifarms.net
One guy thought it started in 1972.
I just found this about Nixon and it seems prophetic. The DNC convention in Milwaukee is going to be like Wrestlemania. The only silver lining is that Biden will have Secret Service protection and they will NOT let the DNC false-flag an assassination against Biden to make him a martyr; so Kamala Harris can humbly accept "with a heavy heart" the nomination for President and vow to "find the real killers" and put them to justice.

Cheesehead Kiwis: Stay the fuck out of Milwaukee that weekend.

1596188318542.png

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
I guess it could be distraction from economic numbers? I don't know, seems dumb. But maybe it's better for Trump if people think he's constitutionally dumb rather than economically dumb.
I doubt Trump is ignorant of the Constitution; someone in his position will have had everything very clearly explained to him. A more likely reading is that he simply doesn't care, and wants to encourage the American people to care as little as he does through thinly-veiled displays of contempt for the procedures of democracy.

From day one in office, Trump has debased American democracy, and has made it abundantly clear that he has more admiration for autocratic leaders than he does democratically elected ones. That he would seek to undermine the coming election is not surprising in the slightest.

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Back to the VP thing

If not Harris then who? The DNC sure fucked themselves in the ass with that promise of a strong proud black woman of color VP bit.

The list is crazy thin and there is no backing out of it now, not after all the racial shit stirring the Democrats have done.

So it has to be Harris I think. Which of course only makes the run that much harder as she brings nothing to the ticket but a whole lotta baggage.

Tathagata

kiwifarms.net
I doubt Trump is ignorant of the Constitution; someone in his position will have had everything very clearly explained to him.
That's not what I said. I said he would rather people think that.

From day one in office, Trump has debased American democracy, and has made it abundantly clear that he has more admiration for autocratic leaders than he does democratically elected ones. That he would seek to undermine the coming election is not surprising in the slightest.
Okay, right. You gonna tell me he worked with Putin to move around all of Hillary's furniture when she was asleep to freak her out, too?

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net

The “religious right” is mostly just being brought up for context and to prevent any further extremist groups from happening. They are a dead group, but that does not mean they cannot come back. Some parts of the YouTube right along with Zoomers seem to be pushing for a revival, which is dangerous. In the same way the counter-culture against them gave rise to the woke left, who is to say that our little crusade will not be doing much the same. If you want to end the cycle and prevent a woke left 2 after their inevitable demise, than the best thing is to call out and halt the revival of the very thing that brought us into the position we are in now.

The “Religious Right” is fairly weak right now, but we should not let them go under the radar because the woke left is worse. If we do that, there is a chance that they can sneak back into power and start the whole censorship and pearl clutching of the previous generations all over again. In turn, leading to a potential woke culture 2 as the counter culture will be the perfect launching point.

Every Obama video ever always has a super positive likes to dislikes ratio as well as majority of comments very positive about him.

I am surprised Obama has not fucked off. Like I mean in a genuine sense, I thought he was done with all that and fuck off to a private island with Richard Branson.

But nope, still wants to be in Washington and for what.

Obama is like a gamer who hits the highest level in a video game with everything unlocked and then still wants to beat up noobs in the same game 2 or 3 years later when the sequel to the sequel of the prequel of the game series is already out.

The man already is in the history books as a POTUS and first black man president meme.

He is going to reach the same status as Clinton in a couple of years if he keeps wanting to get involved with the DNC and their shit.
You should look at responses to YouTube comments, or just travel down a bit. The first few are really positive, but the underbelly is full of liar comments and disgrace to America.

I think Obama has to hang around for this election. Joe is essentially riding his entire campaign on Obama and how great he was, it only makes sense to bring out the big man himself.

Last edited:
Tags
None