2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Took place November 3, 2020. Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden assumed office January 20, 2021.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yes "official said X". i agree.

22 tabulators from the county were checked, shouldnt be hard to prove the auditor didnt check the right equipment with serial numbers.
Retard. The report includes conspiracy theories about equipment types that the county has never owned.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and it also receipts that show 3 tallies vary wildly with one another despite using the same ballot set.
I assume you're talking about the results from not updating the SD cards on the tabulators in the precints which didn't have changes to local races, which was corrected on Nov 4. Cry more faggot, Trump lost because he's a faggot bitch who did nothing to carry out his 2016 campaign promises, and there still is no evidence of voter fraud, beyond a few Trump supporting nutjobs attempting to vote as dead people.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1608492557660.png

The DNC has started spamming the shit out of me. They're scared shitless of the Georgia runoffs and the Jan 6th rally.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
why did joe biden steal the election

Joe Biden didn't steal nothing: Joe Biden sat in a basement drooling and trying to remember his name for the past 6 months while incompetent and ignorant DNC staffers fudged the ballot process in a last-ditch effort to remove Drumpf at the zero hour of election night.

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Bond villains are parodies of the kind of people who become elites in the postwar world.
That's an interesting idea. Especially as the movie versions of the villains are quite a bit different from Fleming's book versions. Fleming doesn't seem like the type to do that but I bet there were a few people involved in the movies who'd try to put it in.

The Wicked Mitch

Senate Minority Cuckold
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1800304

The DNC has started spamming the shit out of me. They're scared shitless of the Georgia runoffs and the Jan 6th rally.

Should be an easy win for the party of the most popular presidential candidate of all time, besides Trump can't steal anything because ever since Russian hackers won him the election in 2016 Orange Hitler has built the most safe and secure election system of all time.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joe Biden didn't steal nothing: Joe Biden sat in a basement drooling and trying to remember his name for the past 6 months while incompetent and ignorant DNC staffers fudged the ballot process in a last-ditch effort to remove Drumpf at the zero hour of election night.
Yet he still managed to beat your cult leader :story: :story: :story:

Dr J

kiwifarms.net
I mean, if you were going to commit fraud would you tell the dementia patient with that info? Biden is possibly the only innocent party in this, lol
I think people are too quick to dismiss Biden's role in this because he's mentally incapacitated. Remember, this guy's been a liar and a cheater his entire life. He plagiarised his term paper at University off somebody else. In the 1988 campaign he had to drop out because he ripped off one of his speeches from Neil Kinnock. He ripped off his campaign slogans in this campaign from Boris Johnson who got them off the WEF, who in turn basically just did some weird globalist takes on 'Make America Great Again' and 'America First'. Apparently he was also cheating on his first wife, who he loved soo much and was sooo devastated when she was killed in a car accident, with his second wife. In fact I heard he was out with the second wife when the first wife was killed.

So, I doubt that Biden was in the dark at all. He probably didn't know specifics but he definitely knew that fraud went on and they were going to cheat.
That's an interesting idea. Especially as the movie versions of the villains are quite a bit different from Fleming's book versions. Fleming doesn't seem like the type to do that but I bet there were a few people involved in the movies who'd try to put it in.
Fleming named Goldfinger after an architect whose buildings he disliked. He named Blofeld and Scaramanga after boys he went to school with. He based Blofeld off Basil Zaharoff, the arms dealer. If anything it's the movie people who made them generic, nondescript villains.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
So, I doubt that Biden was in the dark at all. He probably didn't know specifics but he definitely knew that fraud went on and they were going to cheat.

All jokes aside about his raving & drooling, I'd say the correct answer is probably a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B: he probably isn't entirely complicit simply due to being old and senile, but he probably is now aware of the fuckery and trying to cover it up now that the cat's out of the bag. He's not a cartoon villain by any stretch of the imagination, so it's most likely his lackeys did the dirty work and he cosigned it semi-knowingly...due to a combination of ignorance and malice.

Dr J

kiwifarms.net
They're scared shitless of the Georgia runoffs and the Jan 6th rally.
Why? Republicans aren't going to show up (for the run-offs). Not for two boring, non-descript RINO cunts and not after they've had the general election stolen from them in what has to be the steal of century. Democrats have this in the bag unless something major happens between now and January 6th.

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fleming named Goldfinger after an architect whose buildings he disliked. He named Blofeld and Scaramanga after boys he went to school with. He based Blofeld off Basil Zaharoff, the arms dealer. If anything it's the movie people who made them generic, nondescript villains.
Actually reading up that architect he does seem like a truly shitawful individual who built horrible buildings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernő_Goldfinger

Status
Not open for further replies.