2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Took place November 3, 2020. Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden assumed office January 20, 2021.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco

kiwifarms.net
For the record, I don't think you're actually a [insert shadow conspiracy group] troll I just think you're a midwit who has become completely lost in a torrent of propaganda from the MSM which you then spread because it fits your desire for a uniparty Democrat regime, which is actually more pathetic. If you're actually in [insert shadow conspiracy group] troll I respect you more because at least you're the grifter in that scenario instead of the useful idiot.
For the tenth time I actually fucking hate Biden and the Democratic party but one of the few things I hate more is authoritarians and bootlickers.

If the Democrats pass HR.1, HR.4, an amnesty and they then rig their primaries to exclude left populists like Bernie and rig the general election to exclude right populists like Trump how are you going to throw out the government and start over? You'll end up taking whatever shit sandwhich the DNC serves you. You'll probably vote for it too given how they've convinced you to vote for Biden to stop Trump's 'authoritarian tendencies'.

Even though the only authoritarian tendencies I've seen have been the left silencing anyone who criticizes their blatant rorting.

Pretty sure the idea he won legitimately has been deboonked and proved baseless, though I'm sure someone will be in here soon to post MSM deboonking of that deboonking.
This you bro?
True, but if he ends up taking the path Lincoln did that is a dictatorship. I don't mean he's 'OMG HITLER' I mean he's a 'temporary dictator in Roman terms'.

Interestingly Churchill said exactly that of Roosevelt in Great Contemporaries. It was considered so impolitic it was removed from wartime editions and only reinstated later. Churchill suspended elections, censored the press, and locked up opponents in the war, things that were necessary IMO. However, it wasn't a surprise he lost the 1945 election. Roosevelt was so successful electorally he caused an amendment to limit future presidents to two terms to avoid elective dictatorship.

I'm a fan of Churchill, not so much of Roosevelt. Still, there's something of the Roman dictator about both of them whether you like them or not.

Which suggests a possibility. Suppose Trump does go down the path Lincoln did and wins. I'd regard that as OK so long as he abides by term limits and doesn't run again in 2024 though, obviously, any other Republican can.
Guys if Biden wins DEMOCRACY IS OVER but if Trump throws out the election results and installs himself as a dictator I see no problem with that as long as it's ONLY for four years.
🥾👅

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are people in this thread chanting “not my president” and handing out free virtual hugs.

Does no one here have any sense of irony?
I bet somewhere on the night of November 3rd some fairly high-level Democrats had a conversation like this

"MI and WI have kicked out the Republican observers and they're going to dump the tens of thousands of special ballots into the counting machines. Those are 95% Biden, 5% Trump. They'll keep adding them until Trump's lead disappears"

"Aren't Republicans going to complain about this?"

"Yeah, but we'll censor them off Twitter. And people will say 'LOL YOU SOUND LIKE HILARY SUPPORTERS IN 2016'. Once we're in power we can pass HR.1, HR.4, and amnesty, and then we'll never need special ballots again. We've got people in PA, GA. MI, WI, AZ, and NZ who'll certify the results and in the courts to dismiss any cases"

"Fair enough. Do it in PA, GA, AZ, and NZ too".

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's not much sense in maintaining multiple versions of these threads anymore, so I guess we'll just go the way of the "Official 2020 Election Thread" and bring things to a close in here. This thread is several hundred or maybe even a thousand pages past being able to save and everyone's just spinning their tires on "There was fraud" and "No there wasn't" so it's not like we're losing anything substantial.

Apart from that, if anything incredibly substantial happens or there's a good reason to leave this unlocked that I'm aware of, please let me know. In the event that Trump crosses the Roblox and overthrows the entire election process to cement a second term, I think that's probably going to warrant its own thread, but in terms of discussing the actual 2020 election--and considering the only fun this thread's had for about 200 pages is occasionally changing the name-- I don't think there's a whole lot left to talk about.

If you're still interested in rambling about the election, the official 2020 Insurrection LARP thread is over this way:

Pickle Dick

DO IT FOR HER
kiwifarms.net
okay black peoples, ground rules:
1. no politics
2. no serious discussion about the election or biden's inauguration (there are more relevant threads elsewhere to do so)
3. if you feel the need to glowpost, at least have the courtesy to add "in minecraft" at the end of your post so we dont attract feds
4. have fun :)

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
okay black peoples, ground rules:
1. no politics
2. no serious discussion about the election or biden's inauguration (there are more relevant threads elsewhere to do so)
3. if you feel the need to glowpost, at least have the courtesy to add "in minecraft" at the end of your post so we dont attract feds
4. have fun :)
Fuck you.

In minecraft.

All Cops Are Based

the day soyjak killed burzum
kiwifarms.net
There are people in this thread chanting “not my president” and handing out free virtual hugs.

fistfights are so ironic if you think about it. whenever I see two people fighting I'm always like, "don't you see how ironic it is that you're punching that other guy, despite the fact that--ironically enough--you don't like getting punched yourself?" somehow it never stops the fight though, I guess not everyone's good at sensing irony

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net

you figured it out! congrats.

The so-called redpilled were never fully red. It's always a misfortune, and never an opportunity.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Opening this back up was a mistake.
It was re-opened under the tacit agreement that it would turn into a horrible, shitposting mess.
f500bf06f58723143f7233376130e90d.png

2021Murder

SEVP of Outreach for Trovo.live
kiwifarms.net
ill be honest my favorite part about this thread was the tards post-election day going "If Trump still doesn't have a shot then how come people will let me give them money with a thousand to one odds that trump will be president then; you're going to be so embarrassed when all the most loyal trump supporters become billionaires"

trump somehow was a longshot for reelection and thats even with the amount of tards betting on their hometown hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.