2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Took place November 3, 2020. Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden assumed office January 20, 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeroRisotto

kiwifarms.net
texas-yes-png.1775861

LOOK AT THIS AS YOU KICK THE CHAIR UNDER YOUR NOOSE DRUMPFTARDS!!!

EveyDwyer

#StuffYourBras4ILJ
kiwifarms.net
texas-yes-png.1775861

LOOK AT THIS AS YOU KICK THE CHAIR UNDER YOUR NOOSE DRUMPFTARDS!!!

Is this THE Texas lawsuit? I can see fraud being proven now Biden is in leading to him stepping down and it will be Her turn 2: This time for reals.. Dude is a patsy and he knows it.

I've been checking in at thedonald.win from time to time and it is some of the saddest shit. Some people there still think Trump is going to be sworn in today.

Ridge Racer

kiwifarms.net
Call me whatever, but I wonder how many people gloating about the defeat of "Big Bad Orange Man" will change their stance once they realize that Biden/Harris won't make their lives any happier? Not necessarily in support of Trump (as I said, I don't even like him), but in terms of how they feel.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Call me whatever, but I wonder how many people gloating about the defeat of "Big Bad Orange Man" will change their stance once they realize that Biden/Harris won't make their lives any happier? Not necessarily in support of Trump (as I said, I don't even like him), but in terms of how they feel.
Probably not as many as you would like tbh; It is not mutually exclusive to dislike Biden and also shit on trust the plan types, and the ones who are all in for the Biden train will probably just stop posting over time if they genuinely gain regret over it.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Delicious Diversity

MAH SMILE AND OPTIMISM, GONE! HELP ME GAYDUR!
kiwifarms.net

Meat Target

You'll never take me alive, Human Hive!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Saint Alphonsus

Doctor zelantissimus
kiwifarms.net
Not going to lie... I'm not feeling well.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and only voted for him this cycle out of a sense of desperation. But I felt that DJT brought the best out of his base. A pity, because in the end he really didn't deserve it--he threw the American Right to the lions on January 6.

That said, I will not believe for a single solitary second that America loves a dementia addled pervert so much that the polls magically shifted in the wee hours of November 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.