2020 U.S. Presidential Election - It's never too early to start!

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
Dumbass, you could have wished for superpowers that would have allowed you to arrange the presidential race you wanted. :P
True, I do maintain that the most useful superpower would be the ability to manipulate probability and chance. Fuck all the peasants that don’t appreciate chaos and insanity, American politics has already descended into insanity anyhow

True, I do maintain that the most useful superpower would be the ability to manipulate probability and chance. Fuck all the peasants that don’t appreciate chaos and insanity, American politics has already descended into insanity anyhow
I think you're still thinking small. If you're just getting a superpower why not go nuts, have the power of the biblical god? Then, once you have a god brain you can come up with even better powers! Hell, maybe by then you'd consider the US presidential election small potatoes.

Maybe I've spent more time than I should thinking about what I'd wish for from a genie, why do you ask?

• Feels
Reactions: scathefire

KiwiLedian

One annoyed ladybug
kiwifarms.net

"Let's do away with all-powerful monopolies by creating an even stronger, government-based monopoly!" :stress:
I'd be okay with this if it meant the government built all the lines then sell it to the companies to use for a net profit. ISPs can't make any excuses about speed or data caps if the big Fed built it. But what Warren wants is the big Fed to not only build the infrastructure but maintain and operate it as well. I'm all for local town and county boards doing it to stick it to the likes of Comcast and Cox for being dipshits with the aforementioned data caps and shitty speeds, but not on the national level.
At best, I'm alright with state level public operations, so long as it doesn't replace the ISPs but is a cheap alternative to them; especially in areas where there are only 1 ISP to deal with.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
The most challenging face off for the Incumbent in my opinion is not Biden, who I think would not have the energy to get people to support him, nor Tulsi, as I believe the progressives would not vote for her like in the Clinton case, but Yang, and this is because Yang can legitimately find support from all political sectors, and possibly slam dunk Trump with facts and logic, maybe (didn't work for Clinton), 'free money' is undeniably a voter winner. As for my own opinion on who I would prefer to win, I honestly don't mind either way.
Yang gets it but does not package his message well. Much easier to hate Mexicans than robots, I guess.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net

So anyone who isn't white is poor, huh. That's quite a gaff you've got there, Biden. It's a shame you're not a Republican so we could hear this soundbite played ad nauseam for the next 20 days in a row.
I was told Biden was a gaffe machine. But they were wrong I thought. 'He isn't a gaffe machine, he's a gaffe factory!'

But I was wrong too. He is a gaffe industry. And business is good.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Biden is fucking tripping step after step, lol.

I don't think he purposely meant that, it's just his dementia getting to his head, messing up words.
He didn't mean to *say* it, but he meant it. It was your quintessential Freudian slip.

Bigotry by low expectations. That's the name of the game for the left.

Black people: lower expectations.
Women: lower expectations.
Non-straight people: lower expectations.

Their world view relies on an implicit belief that straight white males should be judged harshest and everyone else gets oppression points. It's literal white supremacism and misogyny.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
I've a Bloomberg article for the story and some random YouTube video if you'd prefer to get the exact, same information from sources that you don't find politically displeasing for whatever ridiculously petty reason.
Yeah, sure. I'm not doubting the story. Just why you're following the Trump War Room.

Trump supporters attacking Biden from the left is, uh, not going to work out well for you guys.

Yeah, sure. I'm not doubting the story. Just why you're following the Trump War Room.

Trump supporters attacking Biden from the left is, uh, not going to work out well for you guys.
Your information may be accurate, but you'd have to be a bad person to get it.

Flawless logic there buddy.

So anyone who isn't white is poor, huh. That's quite a gaff you've got there, Biden. It's a shame you're not a Republican so we could hear this soundbite played ad nauseam for the next 20 days in a row.
If it were trump or any republican they'd be playing this over and over and over and over. Ashy would be reciting the line to us hourly.

Although really what he said isn't that awful, even with the gaffe. OK, so if you take his words at face value, white people are the ones who aren't poor. He's claiming non-whites are poor. Oh heavens no, there's nothing a lefty hates more than being told they "aren't privileged".

It tells you he's using "poor kids" to mean "nonwhite" in his head. That's pretty typical democrat...

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
I've a Bloomberg article for the story and some random YouTube video if you'd prefer to get the exact, same information from sources that you don't find politically displeasing for whatever ridiculously petty reason.
Come on, some of you would be saying the same shit if it were a tweet mocking a Trump gaffe from the “BernieBro commune” or whatever

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I don't even have a Twitter account. I parse information from Twitter as a whole; I don't use an account because if you have an account they can more-easily limit what Tweets you can see. I don't care where information comes from so long as its first-hand and verifiable. I link to CNN and Washington Post articles just as often as I link to FOX or Daily Caller. It makes no difference at all to me because I don't turn my nose up at information purely because the messenger is supporting a political party that I don't like.

That would be idiotic.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino