2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump/Pence vs. Biden/Harris

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Biden in Tampa, FL. Look at those supporters lining up to see him.

"This is MAGA Country!"
The weird thing is that you can take this video out of context and say how little support Trump has.

Never mind the fact I didn't see one Biden sign at a Biden rally.

tehpope

Ever had a crystal ball?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Biden in Tampa, FL. Look at those supporters lining up to see him.

View attachment 1598409

"This is MAGA Country!"
Biden totally has this election beat guys.

The weird thing is that you can take this video out of context and say how little support Trump has.

And then you show them the record breaking boat parades Trump supporters did on their own

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
These counter protests are fucking wonderful. Hillary Clinton would have never let this happen.

Please do more base Trump supporters, this is gold.
As someone who would go to a Biden rally in Florida to do the same as these people would (if it were in the right county), it's actually a bigger deal than it might seem that so many came out. There has been almost no reporting from the campaign about where he will show up/when, usually until, like, the morning of. That this many Trump supporters came out on a dime after reading their morning news is really the point that should be emphasized. It's not like he announced this a week ago so they all could let their workplaces/whatever know they would be late/not available that day. These are the people who closed up shop on the day of to protest Biden. That's a big deal.

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
we laugh but we all know the Dems have done enough work behind the scenes to rig it for a biden win. its like arizona or probably countless districts in 2018, the GOP is faffing about when they should be making sure the dems dont pull this shit. Biden will basically be brain dead for the next 2.1 years after election, then on January 21st 2023 Kamala gets in which means she gets 2 elections with an incumbent advantage and by 2032 all opposition on either side is crushed and neo-liberalism remains forever.

Everyone behind the scenes knew clinton would fuck it up somehow but they didn't try helping her because apparently shes the DNC's Ethan Ralph. but Biden has enough good will with enough people that the whole party is pulling all the stops to get him a win. its why despite Clinton wanting the GOP to rally behind her and it being a key part of her electoral strategy they didn't but were willing to reach across the aisle for biden.

Someone Awful

kiwifarms.net

Next visit for Trump is Fayetteville, North Carolina. Didn't he visit it earlier this month? I'd imagine Arizona, Pennsylvania, and maybe Florida needs more shoring up.
As someone who would go to a Biden rally in Florida to do the same as these people would (if it were in the right county), it's actually a bigger deal than it might seem that so many came out. There has been almost no reporting from the campaign about where he will show up/when, usually until, like, the morning of. That this many Trump supporters came out on a dime after reading their morning news is really the point that should be emphasized. It's not like he announced this a week ago so they all could let their workplaces/whatever know they would be late/not available that day. These are the people who closed up shop on the day of to protest Biden. That's a big deal.
I am this close to saying Trump has the state of Florida. Imagine being the president of the United States and having multiple proven counter protests even though Orange Man is supposed to be the incarnation of Hitler. It's almost as bad as being outright booed as the incumbent (Hoover in 1932). Every appearance Biden makes only give voters an even worse impression of him. Were it not for voter fraud being a thing, I would already consider Florida a solid red state. I still think it will stay red regardless.

Having a Venezuelan say they do not support your candidacy when Hispanics are supposed to be a growing, reliable block should concern them. Hispanics could turn out for Trump in that state and if that is the case, it would lay the foundations for them becoming swing voters in the future. This election could kill the theory of demographic is destiny if Trump wins.
we laugh but we all know the Dems have done enough work behind the scenes to rig it for a biden win. its like arizona or probably countless districts in 2018, the GOP is faffing about when they should be making sure the dems dont pull this shit. Biden will basically be brain dead for the next 2.1 years after election, then on January 21st 2023 Kamala gets in which means she gets 2 elections with an incumbent advantage and by 2032 all opposition on either side is crushed and neo-liberalism remains forever.

Everyone behind the scenes knew clinton would fuck it up somehow but they didn't try helping her because apparently shes the DNC's Ethan Ralph. but Biden has enough good will with enough people that the whole party is pulling all the stops to get him a win. its why despite Clinton wanting the GOP to rally behind her and it being a key part of her electoral strategy they didn't but were willing to reach across the aisle for biden.
That implies Trump didn't immediately become concerned about voting fraud after the Senate race. I wouldn't rule out the possibility he has his organization dealing with this problem for 2020. It's not that he ignored the problem, it's if he did enough to prevent the DNC from stealing this election. Only time will tell on that one.

UselessIdiot

Time Waits For No Ma'am
kiwifarms.net

I mean, that's what I fear, but I'm still holding out some hope that it won't be close enough to work.

I don't know. It would just be too depressing if enough voters fell for the left's corruption after they've done nothing but whine, moan, and be violent for the past four years.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know how little they're advertising it? I'm on JoeBiden.com and I can't find any list of events there.

On a hunch, I manually typed in joebiden.com/events/ which forwarded me to mobilize.us/joebiden/ instead of the main site, which finally had a list of events on it. And I still don't see anything listed for Biden himself today! Everything for the 15th is a virtual event, phone bank, or live stream.

Just check out the names of this stuff.

Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 6.32.25 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-09-15 at 6.32.34 PM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 6.32.39 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-09-15 at 6.32.48 PM.png

I don't know if this is a clever stealth campaign to prevent embarrassment, or a poorly run campaign. It seems to be hoping that people who are brainwashed into viewing the world through a computer screen will treat the screen like the real world, and if they just post Biden's picture enough times, that will be real enough to get their vote, their volunteer time, and their money.

Honestly I think it's a money scam at the point. There's a donation link popup literally everywhere you go. Sometimes it even replaces the sidebar of the live streams.

Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 6.39.21 PM.png

Random thought: literally every Democratic or lefty organization I've seen this year has been using ActBlue for its e-begging. If the Russians/Chinese/deep state/whoever wanted to repeat 2016 levels of chaos and distrust, they could leave e-mail servers alone and just target that one platform.

Observotron

kiwifarms.net

That's because the upcoming elections boils down to whether you want to get Sodomized or Urethral Sounded.

Tags
None