2020 U.S. Presidential Election - It's never too early to start!

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
If you can be so easily bullied into slandering someone as a white supremacist if you don't actually believe it, then you have no business being President.
Presidential candidates slander each other all the time. Every republican is a fascist, every democrat is a commie. It’s how these things work. I’m not gonna get all outraged just because somebody had the nerve to criticize Trump’s racial views.

As soon as we get to the general whoever wins the Dem side the left will be prattling on about how Trump’s fucking over everybody, and the right will be ranting about how the slightest raise in public assistance will make us Venezuela tomorrow. Same shit happens every four years, why is slandering Trump specifically enraging? It’s not like he’s above it all.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Presidential candidates slander each other all the time. Every republican is a fascist, every democrat is a commie. It’s how these things work. I’m not gonna get all outraged just because somebody had the nerve to criticize Trump’s racial views.

As soon as we get to the general whoever wins the Dem side the left will be prattling on about how Trump’s fucking over everybody, and the right will be ranting about how the slightest raise in public assistance will make us Venezuela tomorrow. Same shit happens every four years, why is slandering Trump specifically enraging? It’s not like he’s above it all.
Calling someone a white nationalist is not even in the same ballpark. If you think that qualifies as politics as usual... well, I don't know what to tell you.

The fact that you think this is about Trump illustrates you don't get it. They're not just calling Trump a white nationalist, they aren't even calling all conservatives white nationalists. They're calling everyone who doesn't subscribe 100% to their progressive agenda white nationalists. Again, if you think that's politics as usual then I want nothing to do with your politics.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net
If you can be so easily bullied into slandering someone as a white supremacist if you don't actually believe it, then you have no business being President.
Didn't Trump just say we need stronger gun control because the Left blamed him for some crazy asshole killing a bunch of people?

Calling someone a white nationalist is not even in the same ballpark. If you think that qualifies as politics as usual... well, I don't know what to tell you.

The fact that you think this is about Trump illustrates you don't get it. They're not just calling Trump a white nationalist, they aren't even calling all conservatives white nationalists. They're calling everyone who doesn't subscribe 100% to their progressive agenda white nationalists. Again, if you think that's politics as usual then I want nothing to do with your politics.
The Left called Bush Jr a power mad dictator who would start WW3 and the Right called Obama an Islamic sleeper agent who would destroy the US.

Both sides being hysterical dipshits isn't new.

Last edited:

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wh-- Seriously? After everything that happened during the Ferguson riots and that utter, lying hack who pushed that "Hands up, don't shoot!" crap you're still going to try and pretend that Michael Brown's death was completely unprovoked? Michael Brown assaulted a store owner, robbed a store, assaulted a police officer and attempted to take his gun and was shot as a result. He was not innocent.

Does anyone remember this guy, Shawn Parcells? He was the "Forensic Pathologist Expert" who showed up in Ferguson and shoe-horned his way into the case, eventually winding up on a nationally-televised press conference to promote that in his "expert" opinion, Brown was standing still, and was shot in the back while his hands were up in the air.

You know the problem with that? Shawn Parcells isn't a forensic examiner. He lied. He isn't "Professor Shawn Parcells." Parcells has never been on the faculty of any college or university anywhere. All of it was a lie, he pulled every single bit of it straight out of his ass and nobody in the media bothered to check his credentials or research his Ph.D or ask so much as a single question. They took him at his word, shoved him up on the stage and let him slam down one rubber stamp after another to fuel the outrage and push a lie, resulting in the town getting mangled because no one in the media did a second's worth of homework.

And now Warren's trying to push this like none of that ever happened. You have to be fucking kidding me.

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
Biden at it again...

Biden Says He Was Vice President During Parkland Shooting
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-10/biden-says-he-was-vice-president-during-the-parkland-shooting

Joe Biden said he was vice president when the deadly high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, took place. Except, it happened in 2018, more than a year after he left office -- the latest gaffe by the Democratic presidential front-runner.

Biden told reporters in Iowa on Saturday that “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president.” But when they visited Capitol Hill to talk with members of Congress, lawmakers were “basically cowering, not wanting to see them. They did not want to face it on camera.”

The former vice president was making a point about the changing conversation around gun violence in this country, and how as more and more ordinary people are touched by mass shootings, they are more likely to call for action.

An official with the Biden campaign said the former vice president was thinking of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, when he misspoke. That attack, in which 20 children between six and seven years old were killed along with six staff members, was in December 2012.

Survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida, made national headlines for their demonstrations and calls for action, including visits by some students to the nation’s capital. The shooting, the deadliest high school killing spree in U.S. history, occurred on Feb. 14, 2018, and left 17 dead and injured more than a dozen others. The assailant was an expelled student.

Biden, along with former Representative Gabrielle Giffords, an Arizona Democrat who was shot in the head during an event with constituents in Tucson in 2011, met with Stoneman students in Washington days after the 2018 incident.

The statement was the latest in a string of gaffes that have plagued Biden on the campaign trail. On Thursday, Biden, 76, told a group of Asian and Hispanic voters that “poor kids are just as bright” as white children. And last week he referred to mass shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio, as having taken place in Houston and Michigan.

In both cases he quickly caught himself. And on Saturday Biden told reporters he misspoke on his “poor kids” comment but said that overall, people understood the point he was trying to make.

“I don’t think anybody thinks I meant anything other than what I said I meant,” Biden said.

President Donald Trump, who’s spending the weekend at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, was quick to seize on Biden’s blunder. He said on Twitter that the former vice president “doesn’t have a clue.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Joe Biden just said, “We believe in facts, not truth.” Does anybody really believe he is mentally fit to be president? We are “playing” in a very big and complicated world. Joe doesn’t have a clue!
Sent via Twitter for iPhone.
View original tweet.
(Updates with Trump tweet in final paragraph.)

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
The stupid things that come out of his dementia-ridden mouth would certainly make for a good campaign run if he went against Tramp, certainly.
I would love to watch Trump eviscerate him on the debate stage. I think I've seen the theory thrown around on here that Biden would skip the debates if he gets the nomination. I wouldn't blame him if he did.

• Feels
Reactions: The Pink Panther

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
Any college football fans remember Lou Holtz's last few years at ESPN where he was clearly slipping into the throes of dementia and it was just uncomfortable for everybody? Because I'm getting those vibes from Biden
TBH if Biden isn't somehow benefiting from being Harris' easy target in every debate then his campaign staffers are probably flirting with elderly abuse charges letting him into the public arena.
I'll echo @Ruin's sentiment that he sounds very much like my late grandfather towards the end, right down to the really petty attempts at looking macho and flexing his masculinity.

RedStorm

Marius Mule
kiwifarms.net
yangisbeta.jpg

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, Yang is beta. Anyone who thought he had a chance was incredibly out of touch with American politics. It takes a certain personality type to succeed at Presidential campaigning and Yang doesn't fit that profile. Policy specifics really don't matter that much when it comes to elections. The vast majority of voters care more about presentation and a 'feeling' that a candidate will align with their values, not the minute details of some policy proposal or another.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 885302

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, Yang is beta. Anyone who thought he had a chance was incredibly out of touch with American politics. It takes a certain personality type to succeed at Presidential campaigning and Yang doesn't fit that profile. Policy specifics really don't matter that much when it comes to elections. The vast majority of voters care more about presentation and a 'feeling' that a candidate will align with their values, not the minute details of some policy proposal or another.
Lol, why is the nippa crying?

duff101

#1 OJ Simpson fan
kiwifarms.net
Any college football fans remember Lou Holtz's last few years at ESPN where he was clearly slipping into the throes of dementia and it was just uncomfortable for everybody? Because I'm getting those vibes from Biden
Oh yeah, I totally see the comparison. Poor Joe just doesn't seem like he's all there upstairs.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 879478
Bernie has no new ideas
The trouble with Bernie is health care and student debt is all well and good, but there's a bigger fight going on at the moment, this is a battle literally over the very existence of the United States as we know it.

The health care debate seems downright dated and quaint in 2019, when we have extremists marching and chanting "no borders, no wall, no USA at all", we got bigger fish to fry at the moment.

And Bernie is part of the left, I wouldn't even consider voting for him unless he disavowed the extremist elements of the left, same as they want Trump to disavow white supremacists.

Wh-- Seriously? After everything that happened during the Ferguson riots and that utter, lying hack who pushed that "Hands up, don't shoot!" crap you're still going to try and pretend that Michael Brown's death was completely unprovoked? Michael Brown assaulted a store owner, robbed a store, assaulted a police officer and attempted to take his gun and was shot as a result. He was not innocent.

Does anyone remember this guy, Shawn Parcells? He was the "Forensic Pathologist Expert" who showed up in Ferguson and shoe-horned his way into the case, eventually winding up on a nationally-televised press conference to promote that in his "expert" opinion, Brown was standing still, and was shot in the back while his hands were up in the air.

You know the problem with that? Shawn Parcells isn't a forensic examiner. He lied. He isn't "Professor Shawn Parcells." Parcells has never been on the faculty of any college or university anywhere. All of it was a lie, he pulled every single bit of it straight out of his ass and nobody in the media bothered to check his credentials or research his Ph.D or ask so much as a single question. They took him at his word, shoved him up on the stage and let him slam down one rubber stamp after another to fuel the outrage and push a lie, resulting in the town getting mangled because no one in the media did a second's worth of homework.

And now Warren's trying to push this like none of that ever happened. You have to be fucking kidding me.
It's creepy how Orwellian it all is, reality doesn't matter, only the narrative does.

The fact that she would really want to pick at that scab again half a decade later is bullshit.

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would be agonizingly ironic if it actually happened, too, and they repeatedly literally the same mistake they made with Bernie and caused all of the outraged potential Yang voters to start casting protest votes to Trump just to spite the DNC. Again.
The DNC is insane, yes. At this rate I don't think they'll learn from their mistakes for another decade, honestly.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
The DNC is insane, yes. At this rate I don't think they'll learn from their mistakes for another decade, honestly.
If they lose 2020, it will devastate the DNC and if they lose a lot of seats in the 2022 Midterms, it may force them to rethink their strategy and policy.

If Trump wins in 2020 and the Squad get voted out of office in 2022, then I think the Democratic Party will slowly drift back to some degree of normalcy.

Right now the Democrats are listening to a very loud vocal minority of coastal elites and whiny Millennial hipsters, and if they lose in 2020 and 2022, then expect a restructuring of the DNC and changes in their party platform.

If Trump gets reelected in 2020 and AOC gets booted in 2022, then the DNC should learn their lesson and try to move on.

It happened the last time the Democrats pushed leftist agendas.

Back in the 70's and early 80's, the Democrats were moving farther to the left than ever. Hell, there were even liberal moral guardians back then as well, namely Tipper Gore and Joe Lieberman.

After Carter lost in 1980 and Walter Mondale suffered the most humiliating defeat in American electoral history, the DNC reformulated their plan and they went with the moderate populist approach of Bill Clinton.

Hell, the Republican Party underwent a similar trajectory in the late 2000's and early 2010's. After the 2012 Election and the implosion of the Tea Party movement shortly after, the Republicans began to shift away from pandering to Neocons and the Religious Right.

They took a more populist approach with Donald Trump. The GOP were hoping to get Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz on the ticket but both of them floundered. Trump became the nominee because he was the only candidate with popular support, and the Republicans were in the election to win it.

Over time, the Republican Party has shifted away from being the stuffy Evangelical moral guardians they were in the 1990's and 2000's, at least on the national level. There's still state-level politicians in the Bible Belt who run on that type of platform and most of them are elderly incumbents.

Once John McCain died, a lot of the Neocon influence died with him. Meanwhile, the Democrats kept being overrun with leftist moral guardians and their neoliberal approach they took in the Obama Administration came back to bite them

Suddenly, you had Republican politicians who became badass populists overnight, namely Mitch McConnell, as well as Lindsey Graham and others.

Even Ted Cruz, who was seen as an Evangelical relic before the 2018 midterms, got with the program and is going hard after both Google and Antifa.

As the SJW's become the left-wing equivalent of the Religious Right moral authoritarians that they originally rebelled against, more moderates and normies are being turned off by the DNC and their antics, and people are feeling a very visibile fatigue from Trump Derangement Syndrome and leftist identity politics.

Even the ones who dislike Trump will probably not vote for the DNC candidate in 2020 and just stay home instead,

The Squad are pretty much the mascots for a new brand of moral authoritarianism, while the only true remnant of the old moral guardians that is on the federal level is Mike Pence, who is largely powerless.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino