2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump/Pence vs. Biden/Harris

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

Hyrip123876

Chernobyl FM
kiwifarms.net
This is all a grift. When Biden doesn't win by that much they get to continue to scold the country because even though they made the right choice there's too many bigots hiding in plain sight.
If Trump wins they then get to try and hamstring his presidency-- it's outside the margin of error THEREFORE RUSSIA. 'Methodology' is a foreign word, apparently. I wonder how fucked 538's credibility is if they get this election so badly wrong. And how much that actually matters since their patrons value 538 for proliferating a worldview-- not actual fact-finding and data analysis.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
If Trump wins they then get to try and hamstring his presidency-- it's outside the margin of error THEREFORE RUSSIA.
If the Democrats wanted to go the supervillain route, I thought they should mail in fraud for Republicans, have Trump win a la '84 Reagan or first ever 538, and then bust his ass like Nixon, just so the old and useless Watergate journos can reclaim their clout. And then have Father Pence beat the shit out of them.

Also, I'm checking RSBN, and Trump must have read the Farms or he heard a better strategy. The half day rallies in Minnesota and Wisconsin are off, with Wisconsin tomorrow and Minnesota on Friday. North Carolina is on Saturday.

Last edited:

Someone Awful

kiwifarms.net
If the Democrats wanted to go the supervillain route, I thought they should mail in fraud for Republicans, have Trump win a la '84 Reagan or first ever 538, and then bust his ass like Nixon, just so the old and useless Watergate journos can reclaim their clout. And then have Father Pence beat the shit out of them.

Also, I'm checking RSBN, and Trump must have read the Farms or he heard a better strategy. The half day rallies in Minnesota and Wisconsin are off, with Wisconsin tomorrow and Minnesota on Friday. North Carolina is on Saturday.

Thank god. Now I actually feel like watching his rally. Would be nice if he took a surprise trip to the Iron Range too.

ManFlavoredTofu

kiwifarms.net
All in 4 years. compared to Joe's almost half-century
This might be because he had to run a company for years.

Trump is a salesman and will say anything to get a good deal, but he's experienced enough to know a CEO has tune out the bullshits and actually get things done that benefit the company. It's possible that Trump understands that a thousand little things add up if you keep working on a big issue.

Growing up it felt like Republican presidents would have one or two issues they would try to push, and when they got roasted in the press would just ride out the years hoping one day they would get the approval from the elite they always craved. Trump comes off as being result-driven and is unphased as long as he is able to get results, and that is the reason the establishment hates him the most. The PR campaign media usually play to make Republicans sad isn't slowing Trump down.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Problem is that's the kind of thing that would backfire no matter how you sliced it, the kind of fraud that is too obvious of a DNC gay op that even Trump would catch onto it and call bullshit on the results. Trump is too controversial of a president for a convincing landslide on the level of 1972 or 1984. Even the most TDS-addled Democrat leaders would know this is a bad idea that could turn out badly for all involved.

In a best-case scenario where COVID-19 and George Floyd never happened and the opponent was still Biden/Kamala, Trump would be extremely lucky to get a 2008 level of victory where it's big enough to be considered a landslide but it's not a total blowout either.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net

Thank god. Now I actually feel like watching his rally. Would be nice if he took a surprise trip to the Iron Range too.
That would be great. It's nice to see that he Don Jr. (Pennsylvania and Georgia) and Eric (Pennsylvania, Maine, New Hampshire) out there to make some noise for the campaign too. Not too sure on how much Pence (he's out in Arizona and Ohio) pulls, but I feel he does better rallying with the hard working class folks, so I'd send him all over the Iron Range and Rust Belt.

Although there is no "virtual" tag yet, Trump has an event in Ohio next Monday.

If anything out of this week's crop, more Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona. Keep the fire hot in Nevada, and show up Biden after that mess in Florida. And keep on keeping on in NC, I guess.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
That would be great. It's nice to see that he Don Jr. (Pennsylvania and Georgia) and Eric (Pennsylvania, Maine, New Hampshire) out there to make some noise for the campaign too. Not too sure on how much Pence (he's out in Arizona and Ohio) pulls, but I feel he does better rallying with the hard working class folks, so I'd send him all over the Iron Range and Rust Belt.

Although there is no "virtual" tag yet, Trump has an event in Ohio next Monday.

If anything out of this week's crop, more Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona. Keep the fire hot in Nevada, and show up Biden after that mess in Florida. And keep on keeping on in NC, I guess.
I have a suspicion they don't want to give the president's schedule out that far in advance due to security reasons. The last thing he has is 5 days from now (21st as of this post).

TrippinKahlua

1976-1991 he was fat.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, I really want this Election Season to end and fast.

If you guys remember, in the 2016 election thread, I was quite a sperg for Trump. But things have changed for me.

I normally do not live in the USA, but I am this year. I am certainly going to use my right to vote, giving Trump one for Florida he didn't get. But the thing is, it's real hard to be excited around here. I walk around and take the bus a lot. I get tons of beggars wanting change and cigarettes. I've seen domestic abuse in a bus. I work in a "rough area" and it can get scary late at night waiting for Lyft rides. Whenever I hear a Biden ad, I may make a tame quip like "All he has going for him is being Obama's Vice President" but I will not be Pro-Trump in public right now.

I'm a Hurricane Refugee here, I need my job, and I cant let politics let me be killed by vitriolic violence.

But I certainly am voting this year. A lot of people teased me with "What if you not voting makes Hillary win Florida by one vote?" but this time, nobody can use it on my anchor baby ass.

Oh, btw, Trump gave my anchor baby ass my $1200 within one week. Good thing I went to H&R Block before Covid set in.

Iwasamwillbe

Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim - The Beneficent, The Merciful
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I (and presumably many others here) don't speak Spanish, can someone like @EmuWarsVeteran translate/transcribe it for us? All I could get was the Google translation for the title: "Peruvian shamans take sides in US elections and with amulets seek to help Biden or Trump" (original:
"Chamanes peruanos toman partido en elecciones de EEUU y con amuletos buscan ayudar a Biden o Trump").

Looking at Google translations of the comment section, the Hispanics aren't too admiring of this little spectacle.

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
I (and presumably many others here) don't speak Spanish, can someone like @EmuWarsVeteran translate/transcribe it for us? All I could get was the Google translation for the title: "Peruvian shamans take sides in US elections and with amulets seek to help Biden or Trump" (original:
"Chamanes peruanos toman partido en elecciones de EEUU y con amuletos buscan ayudar a Biden o Trump").

Looking at Google translations of the comment section, the Hispanics aren't too admiring of this little spectacle.
It's just your run of the mill super TDS, but en castellano.

Tags
None