2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump/Pence vs. Biden/Harris

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

Iwasamwillbe

Ar-Rahman, Ar-Rahim - The Beneficent, The Merciful
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clinton won the state by 30 points and the exodus of the remaining reasonable people massively accelerated during his first term, I wouldn't be so sure.
If you're talking Bill Clinton, then I would like to bring up similarities between Bill Clinton's campaign promises and Trump's.

If you're talking Hillary Clinton, then who is this "his"? Is it Donald Trump?

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're talking Bill Clinton, then I would like to bring up similarities between Bill Clinton's campaign promises and Trump's.

If you're talking Hillary Clinton, then who is this "his"? Is it Donald Trump?
Yeah you got it, in the 2nd line there. People forget the economy basically boomed for 3 straight years after Trump got elected and a lot of the Californians who had been trying to leave for a while could finally make their move during that time.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Iwasamwillbe

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Look, I know people are going to tell me to not get overconfident, but... even though I know the Dems will try and cheat, I don't believe they have the competence to pull it off at the scale needed to steal the presidency. One Senate seat in Arizona in midterms, sure. But a Presidential election with Trump at the top of the ballot? I dunno man. How incompetent do you have to be to purposely post this?
Screenshot_2020-09-16-20-13-57_kindlephoto-1096111905.png

Cubanodun

A spark is all you need
kiwifarms.net
I (and presumably many others here) don't speak Spanish, can someone like @EmuWarsVeteran translate/transcribe it for us? All I could get was the Google translation for the title: "Peruvian shamans take sides in US elections and with amulets seek to help Biden or Trump" (original:
"Chamanes peruanos toman partido en elecciones de EEUU y con amuletos buscan ayudar a Biden o Trump").

Looking at Google translations of the comment section, the Hispanics aren't too admiring of this little spectacle.
Peruvians are right now in the middle of a constitutional crisis so they can get those dolls and stick it on their asses

GuntPunt

Hard earned puzzle-pieces.
kiwifarms.net
This is fucking incredible. Ima try my best.

Narrator: The election of the United States is getting intense. Witches and shamans of Peru are using amulets and curses(?) to help or harm their candidate of choice. And they want to elect their preferred, Joe Biden.
Osco: This person is political. This person knows how to work. This person will fight (lol, fight what, dementia?) and will not enrich himself like Donald Trump. He will come out ahead and triumph in this election.
Narrator: They are using the energy of the mountains to help the Democratic candidate. They are also in contact with witches in the US. "The spirits are the same here and there," they explain. The master, Juan del Dios (?), is sure of the power of witches in one place in particular.
Crazy MF: We want to hurt Donald Trump with Venezuelan black magic.
Narrator: He thinks Trump will remain in power for a second term, but senses something bad will happen to him.
Crazy: He will win a second term because we forsaw it in visions, but he will not finish a second term. He will go crazy or stomach or tounge cancer. Ultimately, brain cancer. Then we celebrate.
Narrator: Pablo Cesar(?) wants to confirm and close out these predictions with this snake. Believe it or not believe, the predictions is up to the person. What is certain is politics in many places, rely on the past and future.

Even their witches are shit. They predict Trump still winning despite hating him.

Iwasamwillbe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is fucking incredible. Ima try my best.

Narrator: The election of the United States is getting intense. Witches and shamans of Peru are using amulets and curses(?) to help or harm their candidate of choice. And they want to elect their preferred, Joe Biden.
Osco: This person is political. This person knows how to work. This person will fight (lol, fight what, dementia?) and will not enrich himself like Donald Trump. He will come out ahead and triumph in this election.
Narrator: They are using the energy of the mountains to help the Democratic candidate. They are also in contact with witches in the US. "The spirits are the same here and there," they explain. The master, Juan del Dios (?), is sure of the power of witches in one place in particular.
Crazy MF: We want to hurt Donald Trump with Venezuelan black magic.
Narrator: He thinks Trump will remain in power for a second term, but senses something bad will happen to him.
Crazy: He will win a second term because we forsaw it in visions, but he will not finish a second term. He will go crazy or stomach or tounge cancer. Ultimately, brain cancer. Then we celebrate.
Narrator: Pablo Cesar(?) wants to confirm and close out these predictions with this snake. Believe it or not believe, the predictions is up to the person. What is certain is politics in many places, rely on the past and future.

Even their witches are shit. They predict Trump still winning despite hating him.
Trump prays to the Christian God. This is already infinitely more powerful than whatever mountain moon runes the Peruvians are casting against him. I'm sure he'll be fine.

this is my interpretation

Peruvian shamans take sides in US elections and with amulets seek to help Biden or Trump

---

The electoral dispute of the United States was also seen with intensity
far, far away and in an unexpected place.

Shamans, witches and diviners of Peru decide to take sides and use their arts
and amulets to strengthen or harm the candidates of their choice
And as it happens with the voters, in the world of the esoteric, too, there is division.

The teacher Jairo Osco

1600307347200.png

uses his steel sword to bring up theurgic forces and lift his favorite, Joe Biden.

"And this person is a politician, this person knows how to work, he will succeed,
this person is going to fight, and is not going to go for his own interests like Donald Trump, He is going to get ahead and win the elections. "

He will be sure to be guided by the energy of the mountains, in favor of the
Democratic candidate, in addition, he is in contact with warlocks of Dakota in
United States, the spirits are the same here and there he explains,

The teacher Juan De Dios assures that the evil arts come from witches of one country in particular.

"We have detected that Mr. Donald Trump has had performed on him a black magic that is practiced there in the country of Venezuela. "

He believes President Trump will remain in power in a second administration,
but he feels something bad may arise.

"He is the president of the United States, we believe he will win because
its what we have seen but he will not finish his political mandate.

He will suffer a lot from the head and what is the pit of the stomach, it may be
a cancer of the stomach and the last thing may be a cerebral spill."

Pablo Cesar, healer of the amazons closes the circle of predictions
with this snake.

To believe or not to believe in the predictions of these diviners is up to everyone,
the truth is that politicians in many countries have consulted them in the past.

Last edited:

heyitsmike

kiwifarms.net
this is my interpretation

Peruvian shamans take sides in US elections and with amulets seek to help Biden or Trump

---

The electoral dispute of the United States was also seen with intensity
far, far away and in an unexpected place.

Shamans, witches and diviners of Peru decide to take sides and use their arts
and amulets to strengthen or harm the candidates of their choice
And as it happens with the voters, in the world of the esoteric, too, there is division.

The teacher Jairo Osco

View attachment 1601545

uses his steel sword to bring up theurgic forces and lift his favorite, Joe Biden.

"And this person is a politician, this person knows how to work, he will succeed,
this person is going to fight, and is not going to go for his own interests like Donald Trump, He is going to get ahead and win the elections. "

He will be sure to be guided by the energy of the mountains, in favor of the
Democratic candidate, in addition, he is in contact with warlocks of Dakota in
United States, the spirits are the same here and there he explains,

The teacher Juan De Dios assures that the evil arts come from witches of one country in particular.

"We have detected that Mr. Donald Trump has had performed on him a black magic that is practiced there in the country of Venezuela. "

He wants President Trump to remain in power in a second administration,
but he feels something bad may arise.

"He is the president of the United States, we would like it if he won because
its what we have seen but he will not finish his political mandate.

He will suffer a lot from the head and what is the pit of the stomach, it may be
a cancer of the stomach and the last thing may be a cerebral spill."

Pablo Cesar, healer of the amazons closes the circle of predictions
with this snake.

To believe or not to believe in the predictions of these diviners is up to everyone,
the truth is that politicians in many countries have consulted them in the past.
I googled this guy and it seems he has bad track record. Apparently in 2016 estaba con ella.
Peruvian sorcerers and shamans gathered Monday on the coast near Lima to perform a ritual for predicting the winner of the U.S. presidential election, but the results, like those of many polls in the United States, were unclear.

The group traveled to the beach in Chorrillos, a district located south of Lima, placing images of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and her Republican challenger, Donald Trump, on the sand.

Shaman Juan Osco consulted the stars and connected with the candidates' spirits before saying that Clinton would emerge the winner on Tuesday night.

Medicine man Marino de los Santos, however, picked up a different vibe, concluding that Trump would win because of his "spiritual strength."

"This is a mystical ritual under the moon, which is favorable to Hillary winning tomorrow, and her karma is favored," Osco told EFE while performing the ritual.

There is "a favorable planet" on the side of the Democratic candidate because she "emanates confidence, conscience," Osco said.

"With some rituals, we have visualized that she is the one who must be elected so there will be peace and everything will go well in the United States, with the immigrants, the Latinos. The entire world favors and awaits her election," the shaman said.

De los Santos, who is from the northern region of Ancash, divined a different electoral outcome, saying that Trump would win the U.S. presidential race.

"It is necessary that this man be president, because he endured much and fell down, and now he is once again up. We have given him spiritual power so that it will give him strength, power," the medicine man said.

De los Santos said the skulls he uses in his rituals showed him that Trump "is going to be the new president," adding that Clinton "lacks much" to occupy the White House.
Jajaja. Vine buscando cobre y encontré oro.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Trump prays to the Christian God. This is already infinitely more powerful than whatever mountain moon runes the Peruvians are casting against him. I'm sure he'll be fine.
I'm reminded of the story of Elijah and the Baal prophets where they each had a sacrifice and were tasked with calling upon their deity to burn it.

The prophets tried for an entire day and got nothing, and when it was Elijah's turn he had the altar soaked through the through until there was a moat surrounding the thing, and then when he prayed God sent a fireball that fried the entire thing, meat, wood, stones and water, to smithereens. :story:

Iwasamwillbe

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I googled this guy and it seems he has bad track record. Apparently in 2016 estaba con ella.

Jajaja. Vine buscando cobre y encontré oro.
Was that Google translate you just posted or genuine Spanish?

I'm reminded of the story of Elijah and the Baal prophets where they each had a sacrifice and were tasked with calling upon their deity to burn it.

The prophets tried for an entire day and got nothing, and when it was Elijah's turn he had the altar soaked through the through until there was a moat surrounding the thing, and then when he prayed God sent a fireball that fried the entire thing, meat, wood, stones and water, to smithereens. :story:
It was even worse since Baal was a pagan weather deity, as well as essentially the king of the Canaanite gods at the time. Yet he couldn't even send one thunderbolt down to light up some wood. The entire narrative was recorded to show that Yahweh had power over all things, rainfall and drought, life and death, fertility and sterility, compared to which other deities (such as Baal) were either completely insignificant or nonexistent entirely (depending on how you interpret the Bible).

Of course, this only has vague analogues to the small but sizable numbers of Hispanic shamans and neopagan witches trying to destroy the Christian Donald Trump with magic moon man malaises.

Last edited:

heyitsmike

kiwifarms.net
Was that Google translate you just posted or genuine Spanish?

It was even worse since Baal was a pagan weather deity, as well as essentially the king of the Canaanite gods at the time. Yet he couldn't even send one thunderbolt down to light up some wood. The entire narrative was recorded to show that Yahweh had power over all things, rainfall and drought, life and death, fertility and sterility, compared to which other deities (such as Baal) were either completely insignificant or nonexistent entirely (depending on how you interpret the Bible).

Of course, this only has vague analogues to the small but sizable numbers of Hispanic shamans and neopagan witches trying to destroy the Christian Donald Trump with magic moon man malaises.
It's a genuine Spanish language meme.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of a narrative in Epiphanius' Panarion on the "Heresy of the Jews" where he allegedly witnessed a brick kiln being used to fire bricks for a church not getting hot enough, so they blamed Jewish magic. They fixed the kilns by making the sign of the cross over the kilns. If your "magic" is weak enough that some people praying and making the sign of the cross will beat it out, then it's not effective. Also good luck cursing someone from that far away. Unless they've smuggled in some of Donald Trump's hair paid for by Runescape GP (more stable in Venezuela than the actual currency) I wouldn't put much faith in their magic—assuming you even entertain that it's real.

KiwiLedian

It's the bees knees
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
This is all a grift. When Biden doesn't win by that much they get to continue to scold the country because even though they made the right choice there's too many bigots hiding in plain sight.
If Trump wins they then get to try and hamstring his presidency-- it's outside the margin of error THEREFORE RUSSIA. 'Methodology' is a foreign word, apparently. I wonder how fucked 538's credibility is if they get this election so badly wrong. And how much that actually matters since their patrons value 538 for proliferating a worldview-- not actual fact-finding and data analysis.
Even if he does win and they can't pull the MUH RUSSIA MIND CONTROLLING SUPERLASERS CAUSING PAPER BALLOTS TO CHANGE crap... it will prevent Trump from claiming any form of mandate, and thus solidify the idea of the "RESIST!!!!" types trying to hamstring Trump for another 4 years.

They're literally larping as the working class. "Oh my god Kamala made workboots cool again," says the clueless fucking reddit tier retards, still not grasping that people who wear workboots for work fucking HATE these soy filled faggots, yet alone grasping the vaguest hint as to why they would hate them.

Also. Workboots with a fucking high heel? Get fucked. I'm white collar as hell and even I'm offended at that shit.

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
Even if he does win and they can't pull the MUH RUSSIA MIND CONTROLLING SUPERLASERS CAUSING PAPER BALLOTS TO CHANGE crap... it will prevent Trump from claiming any form of mandate, and thus solidify the idea of the "RESIST!!!!" types trying to hamstring Trump for another 4 years.

They're literally larping as the working class. "Oh my god Kamala made workboots cool again," says the clueless fucking reddit tier retards, still not grasping that people who wear workboots for work fucking HATE these soy filled faggots, yet alone grasping the vaguest hint as to why they would hate them.

Also. Workboots with a fucking high heel? Get fucked. I'm white collar as hell and even I'm offended at that shit.
How is Timbs in any way, shape or form "working class"?

If nothing else, wearing Timbs screams lower middle class, or at worst, ghetto with too much money.

Tags
None