2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump/Pence vs. Biden/Harris

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
How is Timbs in any way, shape or form "working class"?

If nothing else, wearing Timbs screams lower middle class, or at worst, ghetto with too much money.
Unless I'm misremembering, aren't Timbs one of the higher end workboot lines? I could have sworn I had seen them at the local Sportsmans mixed in with the rest of them. Higher priced than I'd get, I usually went for whatever Walmart or Krogers had handy, but footwear is one of those things you don't get the cheap version of if you can afford it.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless I'm misremembering, aren't Timbs one of the higher end workboot lines? I could have sworn I had seen them at the local Sportsmans mixed in with the rest of them. Higher priced than I'd get, I usually went for whatever Walmart or Krogers had handy, but footwear is one of those things you don't get the cheap version of if you can afford it.
I wasn't aware they were work boots in any way. And nothing with a heel is a work anything.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
Look, I know people are going to tell me to not get overconfident, but... even though I know the Dems will try and cheat, I don't believe they have the competence to pull it off at the scale needed to steal the presidency. One Senate seat in Arizona in midterms, sure. But a Presidential election with Trump at the top of the ballot? I dunno man. How incompetent do you have to be to purposely post this?
View attachment 1601482
Yeah, that's why I'm not worried. The DNC's brands now days are far left lunacy and startling incompetence. I can see Trump winning all but most safe Democrat states but still somehow loses the popular vote.

They tried to make Clinton "cool" in the news and it failed, do they really think a second round with someone who is even more unlikable will actually work?
Hey, did you know Hillary was on Broad City? She's so cool! She's way cooler than you. So cool!

- Thousands of posts on Twitter the night the episode aired.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's why I'm not worried. The DNC's brands now days are far left lunacy and startling incompetence. I can see Trump winning all but most safe Democrat states but still somehow loses the popular vote.
He'll probably lose it, incumbent bonus be damned. Some of these Democrat areas have those 101+% voting percentages. If it were to happen, that would be the 6th time, and 5th time by a Republican.

UselessIdiot

Time Waits For No Ma'am
kiwifarms.net
He'll probably lose it, incumbent bonus be damned. Some of these Democrat areas have those 101+% voting percentages. If it were to happen, that would be the 6th time, and 5th time by a Republican.
Luckily, the Electoral College seems to favor Republicans instead of Democrats now. Looking at 2004, Kerry came close to winning the Electoral College, despite losing the popular by 3,000,000/~2.5%, with the final electoral tally being 286 vs. 251 (really 252, but one vote defected to Edwards).

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They tried to make Clinton "cool" in the news and it failed, do they really think a second round with someone who is even more unlikable will actually work?
You have to remember the left is obsessed with power. And the lefty women who care about such fashion have also bought into feminism, which is gender interpreted through the lens of raw power.

The only thing they need to make a candidate look cool is show her acting powerful. That's it. Whatever she's wearing becomes the trappings of power--jewelry, dress, pants suit, or shoes.

It's pure marketing signalling. "Look at this powerful woman, doing powerful things, who will soon become more powerful! See how she wears those shoes that you also wear (or can afford to purchase on your middle class salary)? Associate yourself with her power through your relationship with PRODUCT! Be aspirational, the same way she aspires to higher power office!"

Run that through a girly-speak clickbeat headline generator, add a dash of winking smugness ("grrl you know you're on the right side of history"), and you get all those articles.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
1600319626347.png

TwitterVideoDownloader is refusing to allow me to download that.

edit: Youtube-DL to the rescue:

For context:

1600319904031.png

BIG thread, covering a ton of Soro + DA bullshit. Just in case you were wondering why all these states suddenly decided at the same time to refuse to punish Antifa Insurrectionists.

Last edited:

GuntPunt

Hard earned puzzle-pieces.
kiwifarms.net
do not trust the polls, only the psychic chinese monkey
Psychic monkey vote? Child's play. We got the cookie vote.
Here is the cookie vote from 2016. Notably Trump lost. Also the bakery is interestingly located in a suburb near Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Now in 2020:
Fug.png

Archive
I'd archive the video, but I'm exceptional and don't know how.
Does this mean that Trump will win in an electoral landslide that would put LBJ to shame? No, but it shows how much momentum is in the MN area and shows that Trump is preferred.
Edit: updated numbers for Sept 13:
EhzH5jZXcAAppcm.jpeg

Last edited:

Blasterisk

avatar made well / MS paint top notch / 555 haiku
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1601907

TwitterVideoDownloader is refusing to allow me to download that.

edit: Youtube-DL to the rescue:
View attachment 1601916

For context:

View attachment 1601920

View attachment 1601931

BIG thread, covering a ton of Soro + DA bullshit. Just in case you were wondering why all these states suddenly decided at the same time to refuse to punish Antifa Insurrectionists.
That last video — pretend I was able to give you a Weird vibes, bro! sticker. Yikes.

Psychic monkey vote? Child's play. We got the cookie vote.
Here is the cookie vote from 2016. Notably Trump lost. Also the bakery is interestingly located in a suburb near Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I'd archive the video, but I'm exceptional and don't know how.
there are lots of sites like this, but i use https://www.y2mate.com/en60, just plug in a link and it'll give you different choices of format and resolution

GuntPunt

Hard earned puzzle-pieces.
kiwifarms.net
there are lots of sites like this, but i use https://www.y2mate.com/en60, just plug in a link and it'll give you different choices of format and resolution

View attachment 1602055
I meant the video on the WCCO site for the 2020 article. They have the same fat guy manager talking and I wanted to use it to draw juxtaposition between the 2 videos. I get Youtube downloads already; its how I downloaded and chopped up Baris and Barnes show into swing state segments. I'm not that much of a boomer yet.
Thanks for the help though. Still appreciated.

Tags
None