2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump/Pence vs. Biden/Harris

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters
I meant the video on the WCCO site for the 2020 article. They have the same fat guy manager talking and I wanted to use it to draw juxtaposition between the 2 videos. I get Youtube downloads already; its how I downloaded and chopped up Baris and Barnes show into swing state segments. I'm not that much of a boomer yet.
Thanks for the help though. Still appreciated.

i don't know the surefire way to download those either, just go fishing in inspect element try looking in the network tab to see what your browser is loading and you'll get it eventually

Someone Awful

kiwifarms.net

Baris (I think) is revealing the poll results here today. The title is clickbait but interesting nonetheless. Start at 10AM EST so only a few minutes to get in here.

Also Rasmussen demographic breakdown below. I was working on it but I had to stop to drop the announcement to the video above.

Attachments

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Baris (I think) is revealing the poll results here today. The title is clickbait but interesting nonetheless. Start at 10AM EST so only a few minutes to get in here.

Also Rasmussen demographic breakdown below. I was working on it but I had to stop to drop the announcement to the video above.
These polls seem to favor the Orange Man, but I wouldn't be so sure unless I get a full amount of the people surveyed and not just percentages.

GuntPunt

Hard earned puzzle-pieces.
kiwifarms.net

Baris keeps insisting that Trump is blowing out northern MN and the Iron range. They say he is also going betterin Twin Cities/ Minneapolis. He said Barnes is right that all Iron Range countys could flip. MN might be the path to Trump's win because of these mail-in ballots due to MN's extremely high voter turnout and low fraud culture.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net

GuntPunt

Hard earned puzzle-pieces.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1602543

...I swear to god, if there's not a reckoning for Twitter after this election...

Edit: Sorry did I say "Twitter?" I meant "Twitter and Facebook and Google and..."

View attachment 1602545

When did a bunch of autistic soy filled faggots in the deepest blue part of California decide they had the right to decide our elections more than we do, and why haven't we hung them for it yet?
Honest to God, I wonder why Trump doesn't just sick Pajeet Pai on their asses. Maybe because it would open a can of worms that you can't open. Still, there has to be something he can do to fix this obvious one way biased shit and not just "closely moniter" it.

It really fucking sucks that Trump has to depend on his Pennsylvania numbers to exceed the fraud they produce in Philly in 3 days, Minnesota, a state that hasn't voted Republican in half a century, and Arizona and NH, two states that we are currently in the dark about. This election really might come down to the debates + the vaccine coming before November.

Less dooming, more info.
9533-Figure-2.png

Someone Awful

kiwifarms.net
So the Rust Belt poll is coming out later today at The Epoch Times. Keep an eye on Richard Baris's Twitter when he releases the results.

These polls seem to favor the Orange Man, but I wouldn't be so sure unless I get a full amount of the people surveyed and not just percentages.
The Rasmussen poll polled 2500 people that are considered to be likely voters. The sampling error is +/-2% with a 95% level of confidence. It's like what Baris is saying, Biden needs those unlikely voters to win and he only gets them through unsolicited mail-in ballot.

Not to say that I don't have my own issues with the poll itself - there's no reason why Hispanics should not at least be its own category and Jo Jorgensen warrants her own category since she will grab at least 1% of the vote. But at the same time, they could be closer to the final result than we think. Trump needs to improve his margin with white voters even if I think they're better than what Rasmussen is showing here.
Baris keeps insisting that Trump is blowing out northern MN and the Iron range. They say he is also going betterin Twin Cities/ Minneapolis. He said Barnes is right that all Iron Range countys could flip. MN might be the path to Trump's win because of these mail-in ballots due to MN's extremely high voter turnout and low fraud culture.
I want to see the results for myself but if that is true, I may file Minnesota under Likely Trump. I don't agree with Baris that Pennsyvlania is Trump's 3rd best state in the Rust Belt since Minnesota has a higher percentage of white voters and what he has hinted are increased turnouts for him in Minnesota. Plus low fraud culture makes me think Trump will flip the state at a higher percentage than Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, possibly combined.

IMO, the order is Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan.

I do agree that Trump has few paths to victory without Minnesota. If that state falls, so does Wisconsin and Michigan and Trump has to keep Pennsylvania and grab either New Hampshire or Arizona.
View attachment 1602543

...I swear to god, if there's not a reckoning for Twitter after this election...

Edit: Sorry did I say "Twitter?" I meant "Twitter and Facebook and Google and..."

View attachment 1602545

When did a bunch of autistic soy filled faggots in the deepest blue part of California decide they had the right to decide our elections more than we do, and why haven't we hung them for it yet?
I'll echo the sentiment someone else expressed here, but I hate this election so much. We have never seen such a brazen election interference in this country's history and it's obvious why. The moment Trump leaves office, they are going to come for us.
Honest to God, I wonder why Trump doesn't just sick Pajeet Pai on their asses. Maybe because it would open a can of worms that you can't open. Still, there has to be something he can do to fix this obvious one way biased shit and not just "closely moniter" it.

It really fucking sucks that Trump has to depend on his Pennsylvania numbers to exceed the fraud they produce in Philly in 3 days, Minnesota, a state that hasn't voted Republican in half a century, and Arizona and NH, two states that we are currently in the dark about. This election really might come down to the debates + the vaccine coming before November.

Less dooming, more info.
View attachment 1602580
Vaccines, maybe. The debates, no outside possibly the Harris vs. Pence VP debate no one pays attention to. Everyone hoping for a Trump blowout in what will be rigged up and down for Sleepy Joe will be disappointed. We're not going to get Biden saying "Nigger", we're not going to get a meltdown. We just have to hope Trump doesn't fall for a kafka trap during those three debates.

Good thing Trump is beating Biden when it comes to who they trust with the economy more though. Trump lost that to Clinton and he still won the election.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net

Less dooming, more info.
View attachment 1602580
If a Corona doommonger who wants to rebuiId their wealth votes for Biden, who said and means to raise taxes and not cut them while the pandemic is still in a craze, I don't know what to say.

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
How do you say "too little too late" in dried-up Crone-speak?
There will be people who use this to say democrats good and then forget that it took months for them to even acknowledge it on any level except local, where it was allowed to run rampant.
People will quickly forget that the democrats, as a party, fueled these riots and are complicit in the destruction of lives and property.

RockPaper

kiwifarms.net
There will be people who use this to say democrats good and then forget that it took months for them to even acknowledge it on any level except local, where it was allowed to run rampant.
People will quickly forget that the democrats, as a party, fueled these riots and are complicit in the destruction of lives and property.
People who are persuadable won't forget. The water-carriers are already voting for the D anyway.

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like I said, the numbers they're seeing must be way worse than what they're releasing.
View attachment 1602811
Even if you can argue that Trump didn't do much until the middle of summer instead of just tweeting LAW AND ORDER, at least he actively called out the riots from the beginning. Dems had to wait until after their convention. LMAO.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Like I said, the numbers they're seeing must be way worse than what they're releasing.
I don't think their internal numbers are significantly worse. It's not that the cronies working for them suddenly know what they're doing and aren't biased themselves.

It's plain to see in polling data that riots, police, law and order, etc... are a losing topic for Democrats that enabled this mess. How our (((elite powers))) didn't see this coming is hard to understand, but I suppose the divide between us really is that stark.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
It's plain to see in polling data that riots, police, law and order, etc... are a losing topic for Democrats that enabled this mess. How our (((elite powers))) didn't see this coming is hard to understand, but I suppose the divide between us really is that stark.
The golem escaped the control of its masters and now smashes buildings like a flailing toddler whenever some criminal gets arrested or ventilated. It's called hubris, and its the liberal's greatest hamartia.

UselessIdiot

Time Waits For No Ma'am
kiwifarms.net
I don't think their internal numbers are significantly worse. It's not that the cronies working for them suddenly know what they're doing and aren't biased themselves.

They just had the hubris that they could pin any divisiveness and all bad things that happen on Trump. They don't know how many people are sick of living under the boot of leftist bullshit though and see through it.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1602811
1600369118094.png

1600369104561.png

This reply to Cernovich talking about that is the best single image reply you could ask for.

1600369091262.png

So if it's happening as Coronavirus is fading and no longer a top issue for moderates, and it's dragging the left down, the question becomes, can the DNC memory hole Antifa and BLM and the Riots in the next 6 weeks?

Tick Tock, Nancy. Fun reminder: Biden isn't even campaigning in most states. Hell, outside of walking distance from his house he's not doing much of anything.

If they manage to steal this, I honestly don't think we're going to have a republic left afterwards.

Tags
None