2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Trump/Pence vs. Biden/Harris

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
What I don't honestly understand - and maybe some of the left leaning guys can let me know if I've unknowingly become blind to the other side (possible at this point) - is how is the tribalism in this election so bad that you are OK with your side using the media to silence your opposition? Like, this whole thing with Twitter/Facebook silencing ANYONE talking about this story when they've never done this before - silencing our own government trying to talk about the corruption of a political rival - how does that not set off a few alarms in your head that you might be on the wrong side in this one? Is it just that they're in too deep now or what?

It's like every single dystopia of their YA novels growing up that they love to make analogies to. But like, this shit is actually happening lmao. How can they still think that they're the resistance, or at the very least, the 'good' guys?
Because Trump is so evil that they need to censor him and his cronies to protect the American public from his lies and conspiracies.

It's literally "but what about the children?" on a larger scale. I've heard people say that it is their RESPONSIBILITY to protect people from Trump's lies.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
what the fuck is this Blue Georgia meme?
Nate Silver legitimately believes that Biden is leading in Georgia, or is at worst 50-50.

FiveThirtyEight_2020-10-17_20-33.png

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I come back on my walk to find a Trump/Pence sign cut into three pieces on the street, though I don't know if they've been there for a while. Probably not unusual if it wasn't for the numerous signs I came across either on the median strips (one looked like it had gotten kicked), on the yards, or on the houses themselves during the walk. I don't know if a neighbor lost their sign or if it was thrown out of a car, but it's still relatively tame compared to what happens in other places.

It's gonna be a doozy two weeks, isn't it?

UselessIdiot

Time Waits For No Ma'am
kiwifarms.net
There's a reason he was fired from ESPN. Sorry, joining ABC News from ESPN.

Maybe rainbow, but Silver's going to get fired from ABC if Trump wins. It's his job to push the narrative, and nobody believes him anymore.
I'm surprised 538 is still going and gets enough traffic. I think he was only saved because he was the least wrong during the last election, and noted that Hillary was vulnerable in the swing states compared to Obama 2012.

I remember this one Asian pollster guy who basically gave Hillary a 99% chance of winning, and ended up having to make good on his promise of eating a bug when she lost.

Erischan

Not joking
kiwifarms.net
What I don't honestly understand - and maybe some of the left leaning guys can let me know if I've unknowingly become blind to the other side (possible at this point) - is how is the tribalism in this election so bad that you are OK with your side using the media to silence your opposition? Like, this whole thing with Twitter/Facebook silencing ANYONE talking about this story when they've never done this before - silencing our own government trying to talk about the corruption of a political rival - how does that not set off a few alarms in your head that you might be on the wrong side in this one? Is it just that they're in too deep now or what?
It's a difficult pill to swallow, but evil actually exists. The answer to your question is that they are evil.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Any reason why American Samoa voted for Bloomberg. I don't think Bloomberg has even campaigned there at all. I don't think Bloomberg has even been there.

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
It's a difficult pill to swallow, but evil actually exists. The answer to your question is that they are evil.
The saddest part is that most of the wackos people make fun of aren't evil, just extremely misguided by malicious people. And the worst part is that to work against them you can't even be a good guy yourself, eventually something's gotta give. It's all so tiresome. :(

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any reason why American Samoa voted for Bloomberg. I don't think Bloomberg has even campaigned there at all. I don't think Bloomberg has even been there.

Probably just a small number of niche supporters highly motivated to vote. The only delegates Tulsi Gabbard got were also from American Samoa, picking up 2 for winning 2nd place, which famously caused the DNC to scramble and change the criteria for being invited to the next debate.

(Why Bloomberg and Tulsi, specifically? Bloomberg dumped a ton of money into a tiny, historically ignored region. Tulsi was born in American Samoa, so she was getting the "hometown" vote.)

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
Tin foil hats back on, everyone! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Only Trump can stop the global cabal of pedophile pizza parlors that have infiltrated deep into the government. Wait for Q to give you the signal to start the civil war.

Did you just wake up from a nice nap and think it's still 2017?

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
Old info, but Michigan Supreme Court has ruled against the VBM extension. All ballots must be in by election day to be counted.

Ironically, the only state without this position is PA. The "easiest" state for Trump to win is the one that has fair game to fraud until Friday.
Trump probably takes it thanks to "shy bois." Governor probably fails night of because he can't predict the shy guys. If he does and it goes till Friday, SCOTUS.