2020 U.S. Spedsidential Election - Biden wins!(?) / UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

SheerHeartAttack

This is the power of my stand, 「THE WALL」
kiwifarms.net
We had those in Italy, they're called M5S. They won the elections but not with enough margin to lead a new government, then allied themselves with the hardcore right Lega. They blocked or delayed most infrastructure projects planned, expect the mandatory EU enforced ones that they specifically campaigned against before the elections. Imagine a combination of no-vax, no 5G, no high-speed trains, no pipelines, no incinerators, no subway lines. Some of them believe in mermaids, aliens, chemtrails and reptilians.

Lega threatened to break the coalition if they didn't give up 2 key ministers. They refused, started a new coalition with the left and lost 4 ministers. Now they've been forced to break every single promise they made with their elecotral base, went from no illegal immigration to full globohomo and lost more than 60% of their votes in less than 2 years.

Tldr; liars and thieves are still better than idiots
>Antiglobalists elected into office
>embrace globohomo 2 years later
Like pottery.

EmuWarsVeteran

Lord Kek's Faithful Servant.
kiwifarms.net
How long till they start arguing that this carefully-built superstructure is not only everything you say it is, but is also the only reason that we can feed 7+ billion people and the very fabric of modern life itself, and without all their economic wizardry we'd have a Malthusian catastrophe yesterday. I can see it now "Our civilisation is like a house of cards, more fragile even than that of the late Bronze Age, and Trump just had to fuck it up. Now Joe Biden has to use extraordinary measures unless you want the Bronze Age Collapse 2.0/The Hunger Games to happen. "

Believe it or not, the EU-cocksucking propaganda machine started arguing that in 2016. I mean not the Biden part, but yes they absolutely tried to argue that by culling the backdoor deals Trump was genocyding poor babies in africa. And yes, it was disgusting, still is.

Ok that's actually extremely funny but now they gotta explain how they did it because it is brilliant.

So I guess this is not good news?

It's expected news. We all predicted the lower courts would be pozzed as fuck I don't know why anyone would be surprised.

And as soon as the observers go all recess will finish and the count will last 34 seconds (exactly). and find nothing but biden votes from then on.

Inventor of the Telephone

Associate Librarian for Polyracism
kiwifarms.net
most reports of fraud to date have struck me as suspicious, maybe extremely suspicious, and warranting further investigation: but this one is evidence of criminal conspiracy. The stats are absolutely solid and the reasoning exhaustive

Explosive: New Data From Rigorous Statistical Analysis Points to Voter Fraud in Montgomery County, PA

Cristobal’s Colon

rates thirstposts informative
kiwifarms.net
Re: German Dominion server repo:
https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1330214123813138439
1/2 One of the claims by Powell I have looked into...the claim a location was raided in Germany with servers. I have 3 sources on this...all as solid as they come. Here is what I have found:

2/2 1.There is/was a clandestine location in Frankfurt run by CIA used to monitor/manipulate elections around globe. 2.That location did have servers & a front company as cover. 3.I cannot confirm the location was tied to U.S. elections. 4. One source says raided, 2 don't know

> I have it on good authority
> unnamed sources

Again, this is why I'm steeling myself for a big nothingburger, the dissolution of Sidney Powell's reputation and career, and her eventual suicide.
Big if true.

mandatorylurk

kiwifarms.net
From everything here with the PA hearing and how bad the defense was on top of lawyer harassment, this ruling doesn't seem surprising, only in how blatant they're protecting the state's total disregard for election law. Just a way for the judge to feed the Sunday Morning talkshows with more Drumpf is finished BS. And it makes it easier for the Supremes to slap it down.

That Alito was earlier chomping at the bit for this to come to the Supreme Court with his buffet line shows he knew it was coming too.

Zero Day Defense

Forces of evil in a Bozo nightmare
kiwifarms.net
This woman is just the opposite of smart and now the GOP has to dump money into getting her primaried.

She butted heads with Crenshaw earlier in the month about supporting the president re: the election results and alleged fraud/impropriety. She came off as too frenzied for the other's liking, and you wouldn't be hard pressed to agree with Crenshaw.

On the other hand, it's not like politicians are exempt from thinking these things at all. I'm mostly certain that the decorum among congressmen and senators has to do with-- after accounting for the existence of the uniparty, and just plain maturity-- the fact that the lot of them have catacombs for closets.

Last edited:

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

EnWwfkSWMAQQw5R.jpeg

we miss you Tay
(from twitter replies)

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
From everything here with the PA hearing and how bad the defense was on top of lawyer harassment, this ruling doesn't seem surprising, only in how blatant they're protecting the state's total disregard for election law. Just a way for the judge to feed the Sunday Morning talkshows with more Drumpf is finished BS. And it makes it easier for the Supremes to slap it down.
And I can't wait for CNN to say "Yet another blow to the Trump campaign," when they know this is going to SCOTUS.

The judge had them do a do-over because the defense was that bad, and unless Hell freezes, they were never let Trump pass.

The only thing good about the defense was how they inadvertently showed how pozzed everything was with the judge and court.

EmuWarsVeteran

kiwifarms.net
So can someone answer this question: Let's say that the PA case goes before SCOTUS and they rule in favor of Trump's team and allow for the direct allotment of electors. How will this affect the other lawsuits in MI, WI and maybe (probably not) Georgia?

Legally? Nothing.

Meta-level? It would indicate the SCOTUS is ready to go nuclear.

Media-level? It would be the end for the Dems, they'd loose the narrative completely and the media would go insane over it.

Zero Day Defense

Forces of evil in a Bozo nightmare
kiwifarms.net
Neither side was going to leave it at the State level, the quicker they throw it out, the quicker it gets to where it'll matter.
Yeah, but the judge could have at least decided against the people who 1) were defending ballots in a state where it was illegal to do so and 2) defending it as not a violation of the Equal Protections clause.

EmuWarsVeteran

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but the judge could have at least decided against the people who 1) were defending ballots in a state where it was illegal to do so and 2) defending it as not a violation of the Equal Protections clause.

If you thought he was doing that after he gave the defense do over time for no reason you're drinking rainbows for the morning coffee. Truth is, game was pozzed from the start.

Just a boy

Don't make me feel like a man
kiwifarms.net
Well, one of the harsher lessons to learn from all this is, despite what you'd expect from the profession, judges aren't as impartial as they should be, and it's a shame that a lot of this hedges on just a few people, assuming this all ends up going to SCOTUS.

FAQnews Correspondent

FAQnews: The Most Trusted Name in News
kiwifarms.net
Ok that's actually extremely funny but now they gotta explain how they did it because it is brilliant

I think it's the "six million" because that's the purported vote margin at the moment.
And I can't wait for CNN to say "Yet another blow to the Trump campaign," when they know this is going to SCOTUS.

The judge had them do a do-over because the defense was that bad, and unless Hell freezes, they were never let Trump pass.

The only thing good about the defense was how they inadvertently showed how pozzed everything was with the judge and court.
iirc, some of the rule changes were done by the court in PA, so they weren't going against themselves now.

Gustav Schuchardt

Es lebe das heilige Deutschland!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'll be thrown out as hearsy.

You misspelled 'heresy'.

So can someone answer this question: Let's say that the PA case goes before SCOTUS and they rule in favor of Trump's team and allow for the direct allotment of electors. How will this affect the other lawsuits in MI, WI and maybe (probably not) Georgia?

I've honestly got no idea what will happen. I can't see how the SCOTUS can't take this but how will it rule?

Here's the PA dismissal

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057.203.0_2.pdf

Attachments

• gov.uscourts.pamd.127057.203.0_2.pdf
    32 KB · Views: 13