2020 U.S. Spedsidential Election - Biden wins!(?) / UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
The balls on this mofo. GEOTUS is still strong in the face of all this evil and treachery lol. May he please do the "right thing".

Screenshot 2020-11-21 184222.png

Edit: Ninjaed since I am like 4 pages behind.

Last edited:

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you think this is an accident on Rudys part, can you tell me if Trump has always been orange? If not, when did he develop the penchant for having a tan?
The Daily Mail has no less than FIVE articles related to Rudys press conference and hair fail. How many would they have had if he didn't sweat like a pig with makeup on?

If you want the news to report your stuff, you need to give them something good. Politics is boring, so to get your politics in the Clown World News, you need to add a Clown.
Are you saying it was no accident Giuliani had copious amounts of hair dye dripping down his face during a news conference making his case for challenging the results of the Presidential election? Because it wouldn't have been covered by the MSM otherwise? In other words, he looked ridiculous on purpose?

If so, that is some crazy rationalization. Keep in mind he's actually lawyering, and in the big leagues, not in some criminal court before a judge he golfs with on Fridays with whom he can laugh off the occasional gaffe. No one has won a case before SCOTUS by making an ass out of him/herself on national television.

Zero Day Defense

Forces of evil in a Bozo nightmare
kiwifarms.net
I'm seeing these frivolous suits that the Trump campaign is filing getting thrown out really, really fast.
Sit down and read a filing instead of spewing the "thrown out super fast" talking point.

Like, there's people reading and analyzing the documents as well as reporting on what's going on in the hearings in real time, and then there's you and your rambles about stuff you don't even expect anybody to care about.

Last edited:

Illiterate Wanderer

kiwifarms.net
Too late. I hope you like the taste of ash, "Vote Blue No Matter What".
We're pretty close to the Democratic Candidate being guaranteed at least 250 electoral college votes no matter who.
They'll commit collective suicide before admitting to this.
There is some anti-woke leftists who are okay, but yes for the most part it's cancer.

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net
Do you think that DSA twitter will start to realize that for all their sperging at the Bad Orange Man and his nahtzi followers, he and his base actually have more in common with them than the Corporate/Globalist woke left when it comes to big picture issues?

yes. plenty of berniebros agree that we need to do things for the working and middle class. we agree a little bit on how to achieve that, berniebros want to do with via taxes, i've said i'd like to frogmarch bad ceo in public. Where we disagree the most is going to be who should benefit: berniebros want everyone to benefit, trumpers say citizens first then legals. There's a little overlap with the environment and conservationism but little over utilities and power the like. at the very least, we agree that the rich are getting rich and turning us against each other.

From where do you get these press releases with the logo on top?

he's a trump agent.

Are you saying it was no accident Giuliani had copious amounts of hair dye dripping down his face during a news conference making his case for challenging the results of the Presidential election? Because it wouldn't have been covered by the MSM otherwise? In other words, he looked ridiculous on purpose?

If so, that is some crazy rationalization. Keep in mind he's actually lawyering, and in the big leagues, not in some criminal court before a judge he golfs with on Fridays with whom he can laugh off the occasional gaffe. No one has won a case before SCOTUS by making an ass out of him/herself on national television.
Before last week, Rudy's last time arguing a case in federal court was around three decades ago. His most notable recent act was jacking off in front of Borat's daughter.

I think Rudy's skill for lawyering may have decreased somewhat since his glory days...

FAQnews Correspondent

FAQnews: The Most Trusted Name in News
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why people in here are now thinking that SCOTUS is going to turn on Trump based on only the Obamacare decision. In very recent memory, Thomas, Gorsuch, Alito, and Kavanaugh all wanted to take up the Pennsylvania ballots case a few weeks ago before the election (likely to deem it unconstitutional), and Barrett recused herself because it was a pending case, and she was new. These five justices–Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and now Barrett–have all had experience with the Democrats trying to mess them over (dating back to Thomas's experiences with Biden and the false rape accusations leveled at the former). They are all likely aware Biden wants to pack the court. I also think they don't want to essentially give up their constitutional power on SCOTUS by helping a guy who wants to pack the Supreme Court win.
It'll really fuck with checks and balances if they don't take this up. The legislature and judiciary could get hammered.
Do you think that DSA twitter will start to realize that for all their sperging at the Bad Orange Man and his nahtzi followers, he and his base actually have more in common with them than the Corporate/Globalist woke left when it comes to big picture issues?
They'll put the pressure on Biden, and he'll just have to listen to them. They'll vote for him next time, so they'll put the pressure on him again!

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net