2020 U.S. Spedsidential Election - Biden wins!(?)

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

Shield Breaker

Blabber Mouth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast

Mediocre Commentator
kiwifarms.net
While I'm not disagreeing with you, I think it was more the fact that in 2017 and so on Trump was cracking down on illegals. As a result, wages for the lowest workers went up, and it cascaded in everyone becoming richer. Aka, without illegals, there was no wage suppression.

It wasn't talked about until 2019 since that was either when the effect was fully seen and/or when the media couldn't deny it any longer (like when NYT talked about black men wages rising for the first time in a long time).

I could be wrong, since I'm an artist, not an economist, but that was my impression.
The thing is that wages increased across the board and increased for the middle class. Also in this time I don't recall legal immigration dropping much if at all and H1Bs still coming over en masse. I can say for my own bit of experience in the tech sector that my wages have gone up a good 25% during Trump. Where illegals cut the bottom out of is at the entry level menial jobs.

Tree

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but his point is that when the MSM always show black people counting votes in an election half the country thinks is rigged, it's not an accident.
Turns out if you put an infinite number of monkeys in front of an infinite number of typewriters you get mostly US presidential ballots for the Democrat party.

Last edited:

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Trump couldn't predict that a once every 100 year pandemic would occur that would excuse states to adopt unsolicited mail in voting that never had it and remove election safeguards in the name of Coof so they can stuff the ballot box with whatever they want within the first 2 years of his presidency

What a tard.
Unironicly yes. This is why you don't rest on your laruals thinking your incumbancy will carry you to victory, disaster can always strike.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Turns out if you put an infinite number of monkeys in front of an infinite number of typewriters you get mostly US presidential ballets for the Democrat party.

The problem with Nasheed is that he's using race as a proxy for class. If he'd said 'working-class people are being set up for the fall if the elite's plan to rig the election fails. If it succeeds only the elite will benefit' no one would argue with him.

Unironicly yes. This is why you don't rest on your laruals thinking your incumbancy will carry you to victory, disaster can always strike.

If we're going to pass blame around don't the state Republicans have a lot of blame for this shitshow? The US doesn't have Federal election rules, it's all down to the state legislature. Most of the disputed states have Republican ones. You can cut the PA some slack because they tried to challenge Boockvar but in general they seem to have been completely outmaneuvred. And now they all seem to be meekly certifying an obviously fraudulent election.

Pompano Mike

kiwifarms.net
I think he's trying to say real change against a progressive stronghold takes more than posting on 4Chan.
I may owe you an apology then, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, because I do agree that it takes more than sentiment alone to effectuate change (if that was indeed your point). Shouldn't have flown off the handle like that. It's just this war and that lying son of a bitch Biden.

It is indisputable that the left tries much harder, is far more organized, and is infinitely more ruthless than the right. Theirs is the hand that rests on pretty much all levers of power right now, and they got here through decades of discipline, scheming, and commitment to their goals.

That's what makes Trump's presidency so notworthy, really. He blew up their Machiavellian political machine in 2016 simply by promoting non-pozzed societal ideas at big cartoonish rallies. These ideas do resonate with alot of people (largely because they're not a deliberate and insane rejection of observable reality), and that is a powerful current for future Trump successors to tap into. Remember people, the left has to try this hard because their worldview is disgusting, toxic, and anti-human. Their relentless plotting and triangulation is necessary to sell the public a platter of steaming shit, and shouldn't be mistaken for a tribe with a bunch of organically appealing ideas

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
This is the shit that worries me. There is a very good chance that if somehow Trump pulls this off in the EC with a SC ruling, half the country and the media will just decide to control reality by ignoring it and saying he's illegitimate.

You could see Trump being sworn in on 1/20 in DC with massive riots around him and a military cordon around the Capitol. Meanwhile Biden is sworn in Delaware, NY, CA or PA because any of those Governors would bend over backwards to have that honor.

Biden could set up a "White House in Exile" and form a Cabinet. The media would call him the Real President, and constantly refer to Trump as the Illegitimate President who is currently illegally in office due to a coup. They would not report on any of his doings as having any real legal standings--Exec Orders, meetings with other nations, etc. Social Media would do the same, and of course hand the official accounts to Biden. There would be a massive propaganda campaign even worse than the current one with the media, big tech, and Hollywood.

Biden and Trump would then start issuing various Exec Orders and nominating people, and the states with Democrat Governors would obey Biden, the Republican ones would obey Trump. Cuomo, Newsom, and Whitmer would reactivate their COVID coalitions and alliances and declare all these states acknowledge Biden. But because we are not geographically as easily split as in 1861, there would be a weird thing where Deep State types in Washington and state governments for either side would simply choose whose orders to follow.

Any citizen at an individual level would have to deal with a nightmare of red tape, as any govt dealings would be colored by the Presidential allegiance of who you are dealing with. Some countiy DMV offices would give licenses to illegals, some wouldn't. If you apply for unemployment, whoever sees your case will give you more or less, or approve or disapprove based on their "conscientious objecting" to Biden or Trump. Governors, govt managers, and Trump will try to fire people, but it will be a cascading Saturday Night Massacre at thousands of federal, state, and local levels. If it goes on til April 2022, the tax code will be a shitshow, because there will be two competing forms of taxation classification.

Internationally, there would be a patchwork of nations who acknowledge Trump, acknowledge Biden, or fence sit for both or neither. We could have two UN Ambassadors. If somehow we limp along for a few years like this, literally nothing will get done.

A lot of these actions could be shut down by the SC--supporting Trump firing officials, etc, but this is why even with a conservative majority, they will be very tempted to rule for Biden because if they rule for Trump they will cause this. to happen. I don't see Trump as doing a "President in Exile" thing if he loses in the SC. He won't sit in the White House til 1/21 and be dragged out by the Secret Service or Marines or whatever because the blow to his dignity would be horrible. He might do some "I'm the Real President" stuff on OANN or Rush, but most of it would be to promote his post Presidential endeavors and not a serious attempt at trying to run the govt. Without the support of the media and big tech, it would be pretty toothless. You'd get a lot of disaffected Republicans and MAGAs, but they'd just refocus on the next election.
Just inaugurate him in a giant football stadium, what could possibly go wrong?

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know. However, it's funny to me how hard they try with their demoralizing. No, it's just how hard they try.

Plus, it keeps track of the dissonance between MSM and actuality; they're still on the "Trump knows it's over and he's shaking!" phase.
Merriam-Webster said:

con artist​

noun
variants: or con man or US confidence man

Definition of con artist :

a person who tricks other people in order to get their money

The couple lost their savings to a con artist who told them he was an investment broker.
I love that you think that if Trump isn't breaking down on live TV he must be secretly winning.

Would you like to buy some speakers? They're really high end, special order- but the customer turned out to want different ones. I can do you a great deal.

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
I love that you think that if Trump isn't breaking down on live TV he must be secretly winning.

Would you like to buy some speakers? They're really high end, special order- but the customer turned out to want different ones. I can do you a great deal.
I will hear no more arguments on the benefits of child prostitution, Turk.

Marchesa_ofthe_Vast

Mediocre Commentator
kiwifarms.net
You already have had people unironically plot to yeet that bitch in Michigan over lock downs. The first governor to try something like you described would be impeached and shot, possibly in that order. Your doomerism is getting autistic again.
That was an FBI ploy. You know the kind, find some low IQ people, pump them up and give them a plan, then go arrest them and pat themselves on the back.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
So what's the over-under on the GA Senate runoffs? Assuming predictions are worth shit anymore.

It really depends on if the GOP kneel to the Dems. There are demands for a special session of the State Legislature to clean up the rules for the January run off. The Governor seems very complacent about everything going on.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
The thing that really kind of throws me off with what Powell was saying, is if she's suggesting that Hillary Clinton used Dominion to cheat Bernie out of his primary, why didn't she use it to cheat Trump out of the general election? They were clearly making use of it, if that's the case, and if Trump supposedly won this one in as much of a landslide as the last one, it wouldn't be a matter of having to sprint to close the gap. They would have just kept fabricating votes, wouldn't they?

They controlled virtually everything at the time; Trump had no appointees, the government was full of all the dipshits we've learned about since then who have been shoved into an early retirement, so what the fuck was stopping them from just doing the same, damn thing instead of having Hillary immediately concede the race? What was in the way preventing that from happening, if they held every space on the board at the time? What was different?

The whole thing has to hinge on that massive dump of mail-in ballots being sent out to everyone and their mothers and their maiden names, because there was nothing else that was different about the 2016 election, even if you want to make the argument that "they weren't ready for it" because Sidney's insinuating that they were already using Dominion to cheat it, and have been for a long time.

View attachment 1743082

When Barack Obama ran for Senate in 1994, the only reason that he won in the first place is because he challenged the veracity of his opponents' votes by demanding that the signatures be matched. The lowest number of invalid signatures was 48%. Signature matching is an absolutely vital part of the counting process, and it's swung the entire political spectrum one way or the other in the past. If Obama hadn't done this, he probably would have never become President in the first place.

With such a massive influx of mail-in voting this cycle, it should be more imperative than ever that all of these ballots are matched.

The fact that they're so adamant to avoid it and the fact that it's the only way to make sense of what Sidney is saying leads me to believe that's probably what's at the core of this. Granted, it's easier at this point to just say that Trump lost and Sidney's a crazy person, but that's not as fun as taking guesses. That's the only rationale I can see as to what the differences were between 2016 and 2020, because otherwise what Sidney is suggesting doesn't really make any sense, and that could be why they're bunkering down so hard to try and prevent anyone from signature matching.

They knew they needed to cheat Bernie out of 2016's Primary.

They didn't know they needed to Cheat Trump out of 2016.

In what states is it even possible to verify signatures? I heard in some they require matching the ballot to the envelope, and that's not possible once they end up in the box. (To say nothing about if some states / districts destroyed the envelopes, which "the paperwork says to" (because they're making up the rules as they go).)

EmuWarsVeteran

Lord Kek's Faithful Servant.
kiwifarms.net
The thing is that wages increased across the board and increased for the middle class. Also in this time I don't recall legal immigration dropping much if at all and H1Bs still coming over en masse. I can say for my own bit of experience in the tech sector that my wages have gone up a good 25% during Trump. Where illegals cut the bottom out of is at the entry level menial jobs.

Furthermore, illegal migrants are not really that good an indicator of wages. I guess I'll have to explain for those on the back rows.

So, economics 101 people: Illegal migrants damage the lower classes, a lot. This is due to increased criminality, lack of hygiene, competition for jobs, strain on the infrastructure, etc. Etc. Etc.

HOWEVER. what they don't damage that much is the wages and GDP. Because illegal migrants aren't even counted for wages in most cases (since businesses that hire illegals tend to be the ones that also claim they didn't hire anyone, you know due to their illegal working conditions, if they planned on being legal about that and pay minimum wage they'd have no reason not to hire legal migrants and locals to begin with, and these groups are usually far more productive under those conditions.) So while the competition by illegals can drive wages lower, statistically that isn't so noticeable, instead the effect is more often seen in unemployment and criminality related statistics, that's where you see illegals are awful.

Wages more often than not are actually driven by productivity. Usually businesses that are more productive pay better wages, 'cause they want their employees to stay productive and loyal, and if you pay a shit wage you're just gonna get drained as soon as a competitor passes you and will get disgruntled employees being unproductive on purpose. THAT is what that statistical measure tells you most of all.

So to those doubting the effect of this tax cut on the market, stop it, marchessa is right, not bleeding companies is a very important part of having an economy. Now I'm not gonna stand here and justify tax havens of course, taxes are an important part of keeping a country afloat. Money doesn't grow on trees. But it's all about striking a balance between not bankrupting the country and not stifling the businesses, and with the everchanging environment of international economics shifting wildly as it pleases there simply is never a real good answer just acceptable levels of issues to fix later, which is why while we can tell what paths are downright catastrophic we can never truly know what the right option is until a decade or so after the fact when it's really obvious what we should've done.

Dr J

kiwifarms.net
Sidney Powell alleging that Sanders actually won the Democratic primary in 2016 but the machines were rigged to give Hillary Clinton the win, says Sanders knows but he was paid off to keep quiet.
I believe her, actually. I think people worked out even back then that Sanders easily carried states where they used mostly paper ballots, whereas Hillary carried the states where they used mostly voting machines.

Furthermore, somebody sued the DNC. Can't remember who but it was definitely in the fallout of 2016, and the DNC's chief argument for rigging the primaries was along the lines of 'We're a private organisation, we're not obligated to run our primaries fairly'