2020 U.S. Spedsidential Election - Biden wins!(?)

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

737 MAX Stan Account

kiwifarms.net
Think we're going to see a narrative shift again. They're coming up with justifications for Trump's performance.
Screenshot (1144).png

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
I believe her, actually. I think people worked out even back then that Sanders easily carried states where they used mostly paper ballots, whereas Hillary carried the states where they used mostly voting machines.

Furthermore, somebody sued the DNC. Can't remember who but it was definitely in the fallout of 2016, and the DNC's chief argument for rigging the primaries was along the lines of 'We're a private organisation, we're not obligated to run our primaries fairly'

Niko House and some other people if I recall right.

And yes they did say that. By their own rules they do not have to give you a choice and if they do they can disregard it or fuck it into the ground if they so choose.

Dr J

kiwifarms.net
The thing that really kind of throws me off with what Powell was saying, is if she's suggesting that Hillary Clinton used Dominion to cheat Bernie out of his primary, why didn't she use it to cheat Trump out of the general election?
They did. Or rather, they tried to. Trump's margins were too wide.

Remember when Dr Jill Stein got those recounts done in Wisconsin and Michigan? Trump's lead widened. The reason for that is that the hand recount revealed a lot of votes logged into the system just didn't fucking physically exist.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
Did something happen that caused the doomering in here to skyrocket, or is everybody just very anxious about next week's fireworks?
Down here, doom is a way of life. Obviously, the environment down here is all doom. The ceiling is doom. The floor is doom. The walls are doom. And to an extent, the air is doom. And you breathe that in, and you can possibly taste the doom.

But seriously, some people believe that Rudy is a clown who got lucky that the PA SoS's defense was trash and the judge was pozzed to begin with, Sidney Powell is a Q loon who marching towards career suicide, and everything is just uncertain. The biggest thunk for me however is Trump's unusual clandestine nature. Why is he hiding? What is he plotting?

Last edited:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Trump had a word with that boy Peter Thiel about the data wizards of Palantir monitoring for some of those election shenanigans

From their website, you can't make this shit up.

"Team Rubicon used Palantir Gotham’s Operations Module so the National Operations Center and Field Teams could collaborate on planning and executing six consecutive operations. They combined publicly available flood data with weather information and social vulnerability census data to find the communities in greatest need. In the field, Team Rubicon Incident Command and volunteers used data to manage operations: from triaging incoming help requests, to dispatching assessment and work teams, and producing sharable daily metrics and reports. With Palantir Gotham, Team Rubicon used data to marshal resources faster, to those most in need."
Lord of the Rings and Batman, mixed with historical allusions?
Woah somebody actually citing something outside the usual movies!

iRON-mAn

kiwifarms.net
The thing that really kind of throws me off with what Powell was saying, is if she's suggesting that Hillary Clinton used Dominion to cheat Bernie out of his primary, why didn't she use it to cheat Trump out of the general election? They were clearly making use of it, if that's the case, and if Trump supposedly won this one in as much of a landslide as the last one, it wouldn't be a matter of having to sprint to close the gap. They would have just kept fabricating votes, wouldn't they?

They controlled virtually everything at the time; Trump had no appointees, the government was full of all the dipshits we've learned about since then who have been shoved into an early retirement, so what the fuck was stopping them from just doing the same, damn thing instead of having Hillary immediately concede the race? What was in the way preventing that from happening, if they held every space on the board at the time? What was different?

The whole thing has to hinge on that massive dump of mail-in ballots being sent out to everyone and their mothers and their maiden names, because there was nothing else that was different about the 2016 election, even if you want to make the argument that "they weren't ready for it" because Sidney's insinuating that they were already using Dominion to cheat it, and have been for a long time.

View attachment 1743082

When Barack Obama ran for Senate in 1994, the only reason that he won in the first place is because he challenged the veracity of his opponents' votes by demanding that the signatures be matched. The lowest number of invalid signatures was 48%. Signature matching is an absolutely vital part of the counting process, and it's swung the entire political spectrum one way or the other in the past. If Obama hadn't done this, he probably would have never become President in the first place.

With such a massive influx of mail-in voting this cycle, it should be more imperative than ever that all of these ballots are matched.

The fact that they're so adamant to avoid it and the fact that it's the only way to make sense of what Sidney is saying leads me to believe that's probably what's at the core of this. Granted, it's easier at this point to just say that Trump lost and Sidney's a crazy person, but that's not as fun as taking guesses. That's the only rationale I can see as to what the differences were between 2016 and 2020, because otherwise what Sidney is suggesting doesn't really make any sense, and that could be why they're bunkering down so hard to try and prevent anyone from signature matching.

As others have said, believing the polling data, but also, and this made them believe the polling data, it came down to ego. I don't think Hillary or the DNC ever saw Donald Trump as a threat. He was quirky and a fool, and they could point and laugh at him, and it was apparently the best the GOP could offer. They thought the country would point and laugh and vote Hillary all the way. And then Trump won.

This time around they just weren't taking any chances. They lucked out with COVID allowing them to go balls to the wall with mail in balloting, but I have a feeling even if COVID hadn't happened, they would have tried something someway, because they couldn't afford to let Trump get a second term, or to make it look like the first win wasn't some outrageous fluke. It's a question of pride. They NEED him out of the White House.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump had a Republican congressional majority for two years. He could have focused on national voter ID and election integrity but he spent that time exclusively on massive tax cuts for corporations and huge foreign aid packages to Israel. Ironically Jews and corporations would pay him back for his generosity by calling him a Nazi and backstabbing him for four years.

It's almost like Trump is a fucking retard or something.
A problem no one else put up is that it is constitutionally given to the STATE legislatures to determine election law. The federal government doesn't get a say, unless it can prove an overriding issue which requires its mandate. The problem with THAT was that until literally 2 months ago, the supreme court was basically 4/5 conservative/liberal with the sheer cuckness that is Roberts. And roberts has made no secret that he stands agaisnt Voter I.D. laws.

All Trump would have gotten by pushing a Voter I.D. law is it permanently made NOT an option when SCOTUS ruled on it.
lets say the dominion thing is real. could powell get access to the data through lawyering? or would it take a warrant?
That... depends. "Is the story about seizing the servers true". If yes, the secondary question is "How long of records do those servers keep".
The thing that really kind of throws me off with what Powell was saying, is if she's suggesting that Hillary Clinton used Dominion to cheat Bernie out of his primary, why didn't she use it to cheat Trump out of the general election? They were clearly making use of it, if that's the case, and if Trump supposedly won this one in as much of a landslide as the last one, it wouldn't be a matter of having to sprint to close the gap. They would have just kept fabricating votes, wouldn't they?

They controlled virtually everything at the time; Trump had no appointees, the government was full of all the dipshits we've learned about since then who have been shoved into an early retirement, so what the fuck was stopping them from just doing the same, damn thing instead of having Hillary immediately concede the race? What was in the way preventing that from happening, if they held every space on the board at the time? What was different?

The whole thing has to hinge on that massive dump of mail-in ballots being sent out to everyone and their mothers and their maiden names, because there was nothing else that was different about the 2016 election, even if you want to make the argument that "they weren't ready for it" because Sidney's insinuating that they were already using Dominion to cheat it, and have been for a long time.

View attachment 1743082

When Barack Obama ran for Senate in 1994, the only reason that he won in the first place is because he challenged the veracity of his opponents' votes by demanding that the signatures be matched. The lowest number of invalid signatures was 48%. Signature matching is an absolutely vital part of the counting process, and it's swung the entire political spectrum one way or the other in the past. If Obama hadn't done this, he probably would have never become President in the first place.

With such a massive influx of mail-in voting this cycle, it should be more imperative than ever that all of these ballots are matched.

The fact that they're so adamant to avoid it and the fact that it's the only way to make sense of what Sidney is saying leads me to believe that's probably what's at the core of this. Granted, it's easier at this point to just say that Trump lost and Sidney's a crazy person, but that's not as fun as taking guesses. That's the only rationale I can see as to what the differences were between 2016 and 2020, because otherwise what Sidney is suggesting doesn't really make any sense, and that could be why they're bunkering down so hard to try and prevent anyone from signature matching.
I think the answer to this was they trusted their polling in 2016 and thought Hillary would win by a landslide. So cheating would have been a little too obvious. Maybe in 2020 they just said “fuck it” and went all out.

But Dominion is still a tinfoil bridge too far.
Trusted the polls, yes. But to flesh this out. Until this year the Democrats have consistently used a level of fraud just high enough to nudge over close results. The ramp up of media on this and the messaging from Pelosi indicates they were intending a higher level of fraud this year. Now, I remain skeptical of the Dominion stuff and haven't moved an inch on how much, but if I grant it is true than the most likely reason for why they didn't use it in 2016 but did in 2020 is a mixture of believing the prior polls, having no motivation to risk blowing it all open, and believing in their tried and true methods.

Dr J

kiwifarms.net
But Dominion is still a tinfoil bridge too far.
Why? That the high tech solutions the US uses for its elections are massively susceptible to fraud is not hard to believe in the slightest
The Pennsylvania lawsuit getting thrown out was a big blow to Trump's chances.
How? They knew they'd throw it out. The intent was always to appeal it all the way up to SCOTUS

Overgame

kiwifarms.net
Furthermore, somebody sued the DNC. Can't remember who but it was definitely in the fallout of 2016, and the DNC's chief argument for rigging the primaries was along the lines of 'We're a private organisation, we're not obligated to run our primaries fairly'
This is absolutely correct, as private companies the DNC can handle their primaries however they want. This is part of what makes America so great.

Inventor of the Telephone

Associate Librarian for Polyracism
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wish the holocaust really did happen.
pawn shop holocaust.jpg

Though at this point I feel Powell might just talking out her ass so who knows.
I think most of the claims she has made are undeniably true, but proving them with solid evidence in a court of law is another thing altogether.

Think we're going to see a narrative shift again. They're coming up with justifications for Trump's performance.
View attachment 1743256
First it was: latinos are white supremacist nazis and they must be stopped!
Now: latinos were just misinformed. come back into the fold and we will forgive you. refuse and we will continue to shame you and treat you like *spits* white people.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why? That the high tech solutions the US uses for its elections are massively susceptible to fraud is not hard to believe in the slightest
The hard to believe is the sheer scale of it, and the fact it would basically require an organized cabal of fraud cross multiple international lines.

Possible? Yes.

But it is VERY CLEARLY Alex Jones territory.

And right now the evidence for it isn't very solid.

The problem with Nasheed is that he's using race as a proxy for class. If he'd said 'working-class people are being set up for the fall if the elite's plan to rig the election fails. If it succeeds only the elite will benefit' no one would argue with him.
I think Nasheed has been documented enough to know when she says race, he means race.