2020 U.S. Spedsidential Election - Biden wins!(?)

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
1606077289001.png

Law firms may sleep on the weekends, but Autism. Autism never rests.

Apparently Georgia hid fake voters via registering at UPS Stores, FedEx Mail Receiving Locations, and Company Office Parks, using "Apt" instead of "Box" -- which shouldn't work, but I'm sure UPS / FedEx can figure it out and ship the shit through anyway.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We haven't seen the evidence. The best we've gotten so far is hints towards the kinds of evidence Powell will be presenting
Exactly, right now we have seen nothing and therefore skepticism is required.

Though let me throw everyone here a bone, and before anyone rates me :optimistic: know that I am crafting this not off of what I necessarily believe, but off of what could be happening.

Before I do though, I need to launch into a bit of a rant as to why I hate the term "4D chess". You see, the vast, vast majority of what people refer to as such is actually really, really simple. It is merely making your opponents react in a way you can expect and having a trap laid out in front of them. In order to do this, you just need three steps.

A: Know how and in what ways your opponent tends to react.
B: Know what kind of actions are likely to illicit a reaction.
C: Understand which actions from B create which reactions from A, set your goal to align.

That is it, and YOU have in fact likely done this at some point. Did you ever ask your parents for a candy bar, request a raise, asked a buddy for a favor, etc? Those are the unconscious application of this. All "4D chess" is, is the conscious application of this on a larger scale. It is literally the most central and basic political tool in a politicians box, and all Trump does better than his opponents is better understanding them than they do him. Which really isn't hard when the democrats are -incredibly- predictable and meanwhile seem to have the most cartoonishly villainous look of Trump himself clouding their ability. He lucked out with really shitty foes and isn't some grand chessmaster, blame this on his +99 luck stat.

So why this winded and overly long rant? Well, if I am to be charitable and assume that there is evidence and Powell just isn't showing it, then the blue ball strategy is EXACTLY the best one they could be doing. Much to our chagrin. Chances are, it'll take months maybe years to dismantle such an organization and get the exact evidence needed to make the case 100% airtight. They don't have that. So instead they get just enough to begin blitzing a counter-media campaign.

Democrats are nervous, the other evidence of fraud is blatant, they are looking down the barrel of a lame duck presidency, and an absolute slaughter come the mid-terms... and Trump has kept he rumor afloat of a possible 2024 run. Meanwhile, state legislatures are increasingly leery of dominion and election reform and the lack of willingness to do another mail in ballot splurge alongside the fact that the only reason a lot of republicans would be willing to look the other way is to nuke Trump means that they can't repeat this twice.

So, lets look at the application of the theory. Reaction wanted? Them to do something stupid, we want them to panic. Action to illicit this? Easy, play up just how much you have, leave them no venues to counter it effectively, make them worry that you do in fact have all of it. Play up their ignorance on the timescale too. The trap then is set, now the end goal. Easy, a panicked person is someone who is likely to make mistakes, mistakes in this case mean either people coming forward to bolster the legal case, or worse yet people trying to hide the evidence which, with a bit of focused attention on only a handful of cities, is very likely to be spotted... in a second wave of recounts.

Now, this much has been bog standard and IS likely the strategy they are going for. Even if their evidence is paper thin, it doesn't have to be any more than existent to begin with to do this. So lets get to the rainbows.

Republican reactions have been nonsensical, saying they will do a total audit then doing barely more than a recount, meeting with Trump only to say nothing happened with Trump, being obtuse then obsequies all in the span of a couple days.

Let me propose... a possibility. Not a probability, again keep your damn rainbows to yourself you wonderfully autistic bastards, but a possibility. Just don't bet on it, use it for Hopium if you -have- to.

The possibility is that this is a grand charade, the Republicans are nominally on Trump's side up to the point that he loses the court case. Beyond that, the knives come out. Still, up to it they are on his side enough they'll go along. They pretend to be absolute drooling morons to play both sides, wrap up their initial recounts, wait a day or two with just enough plausible but unconformable chaos to give the pressure time to build, then announce a second, more in-depth recount. So, Georgia.

What would this fairly simple plan achieve? Well... with one recount done and it 'in the bag', these people might suddenly want, really hard, to bury the evidence. Maybe burn a few ballots. They are in the clear, but by burying it before anyone can look again they ensure its never seen again.

An action brought upon by panic, that fucks them over. Just enough cover to the GOP that they can deny it entirely and don't take unnecessary risks, and all it requires is knowing how to make your predictable as fuck enemy react predictably.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
What would this fairly simple plan achieve? Well... with one recount done and it 'in the bag', these people might suddenly want, really hard, to bury the evidence. Maybe burn a few ballots. They are in the clear, but by burying it before anyone can look again they ensure its never seen again.

An action brought upon by panic, that fucks them over. Just enough cover to the GOP that they can deny it entirely and don't take unnecessary risks, and all it requires is knowing how to make your predictable as fuck enemy react predictably.

So uh, with Trump replacing the Cybercrime chief... And them publicly talking about Dominion and Server Raids...

What are the odds Trump has a FISA warrant and people are reading those panicked, terrified emails from certain people asking if "the Dominion Project" is secure, or what have you?

Gehenna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So uh, with Trump replacing the Cybercrime chief... And them publicly talking about Dominion and Server Raids...

What are the odds Trump has a FISA warrant and people are reading those panicked, terrified emails from certain people asking if "the Dominion Project" is secure, or what have you?
I don't rate it highly, that mental exercise above was me assuming its all true which I remain super skeptical of.

At the same time, my reasons for being skeptical are what would also make it WORK sooooo.

Say No More

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
kiwifarms.net
Just some more autism from me.

Found a dominion document from 2019.
This is an interesting feature for poll-workers.
1606075369818.png

Reasons Texas rejected Dominion voting system:
Accidental configurations to reject certain type of ballots.
1606077327880.png

another reasons Dominion was rejected by Texas was USB port vulnerability:
1606075986214.png

Another was that it could connect to the internet through ethernet ports:
1606076060498.png

Voting jurisdictions would have to implement procedures to make sure that tamper seals and locks were effective.....
1606076121856.png

Another was the misaligned highlight feature which caused more confusion during testing than not.
1606076414512.png

Scanning options in "democracy suite, imagecast central user guide" v.5.11 (May)
1606077638168.png

They appear to have rejected Dominion earlier in 2019 as well
1606076546943.png

1 character pin code (with key)
1606076683075.png

straight party voting can be turned off
1606076812763.png

Safest election in history !
1606077007615.png

Attachments

• 1606076972392.png
    1606076972392.png
    308.9 KB · Views: 45
  • oct2019-vassar.pdf
    86.7 KB · Views: 5
  • oct2019-watson.pdf
    226.9 KB · Views: 6
  • oct2019-hurley.pdf
    587.9 KB · Views: 6
  • oct2019-mechler.pdf
    600.9 KB · Views: 6
  • oct2019-sneeringer.pdf
    476.2 KB · Views: 6
  • UG-ICC-UserGuide-5-11-CO.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 5

AnitaSarsleezian

Tetris is misogynist
kiwifarms.net
Either way they and their families will be in for a lot of attention, most of it not good. We already know Roberts lacks a backbone, Sotomayor and Kagan will side with libs and each other and Breyer usually, but not always, leans liberal. Thomas, Alito and the Trump appointees are constructionists. Both Democrats and Republicans are going to apply pressure if they haven't already.

People without any experience in lawsuits or not been involved in a number of them don't realize how crazy the politics involved can get. A good friend of mine is owed about $300,000 from Universal music for a couple of years. He can't get a single lawyer to take the case. The problem is that half the lawyers here in NYC are on retainer for Universal and can't take it, the other half looked at my friend's case and said it's airtight - he'll win easily and that's the problem. There's not a single lawyer here who wants to actually win against Universal. One of them told my friend outright, "I can win this case for you but I'll never work again. Universal will have me blacklisted like you wouldn't believe once I beat them".

Not really suggesting the SCOTUS case can be like that, but just that I've learned the hard way, after being involved in a lot of lawsuits as a musician, that there's always a lot of politics at play even when it's not actual politics, and that you can't just assume anything. You have to be ready to counter from any direction.

Cristobal’s Colon

rates thirstposts informative
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1743362

Law firms may sleep on the weekends, but Autism. Autism never rests.

Apparently Georgia hid fake voters via registering at UPS Stores, FedEx Mail Receiving Locations, and Company Office Parks, using "Apt" instead of "Box" -- which shouldn't work, but I'm sure UPS / FedEx can figure it out and ship the shit through anyway.
Isn't that how homeless people vote?

Gehenna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1743380
I'm having fun at least on this slow Sunday.

Rich coming from someone who doesn't believe that the Armenian genocide exists and named your show after the political party that started the genocide.

John Oliver scares me....a man who uses his hands to speak is scary.

Last edited:

ChefKiss

kiwifarms.net
Think we're going to see a narrative shift again. They're coming up with justifications for Trump's performance.
View attachment 1743256
Did the misleading memes also cause the left to immediately spew a massive amount of racist slurs, threats and "hate speech"? Stuff that was clearly there before this just waiting for a chance to explode?
Did the memes also make the latinos go kick the shit out of commies who came to their neighborhoods during the mostly peaceful street wars?

babadook

kiwifarms.net