2020 U.S. Spedsidential Election - Biden wins!(?)

Who is the best choice for President of the United States in 2020?

• Total voters

Garysmod

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 2.59.09 PM.png

Imagine saying with a straight face that you need money to transition power because the president wants recounts. Like Biden and Harris might not take over the presidency January 20th because they didn't pay first months rent to the white house.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1743389

Imagine saying with a straight face that you need money to transition power because the president wants recounts. Like Biden and Harris might not take over the presidency January 20th because they didn't pay first months rent to the white house.
The thing that gets me is... money for what?
Its LITERALLY costless.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did the misleading memes also cause the left to immediately spew a massive amount of racist slurs, threats and "hate speech"? Stuff that was clearly there before this just waiting for a chance to explode?
Did the memes also make the latinos go kick the shit out of commies who came to their neighborhoods during the mostly peaceful street wars?

What's funny about is the way the media are only just finding out that, young white people with a lot of student debt in places like NYC and San Francisco, no one actually listens to their narrative. So for example it turns out that people who left South America because they don't like authoritarian populists who rig elections and then tank the economy don't vote Democrat. Who could possibly have predicted that!

Garm

kiwifarms.net
The thing that really kind of throws me off with what Powell was saying, is if she's suggesting that Hillary Clinton used Dominion to cheat Bernie out of his primary, why didn't she use it to cheat Trump out of the general election? They were clearly making use of it, if that's the case, and if Trump supposedly won this one in as much of a landslide as the last one, it wouldn't be a matter of having to sprint to close the gap. They would have just kept fabricating votes, wouldn't they?

They controlled virtually everything at the time; Trump had no appointees, the government was full of all the dipshits we've learned about since then who have been shoved into an early retirement, so what the fuck was stopping them from just doing the same, damn thing instead of having Hillary immediately concede the race? What was in the way preventing that from happening, if they held every space on the board at the time? What was different?

The whole thing has to hinge on that massive dump of mail-in ballots being sent out to everyone and their mothers and their maiden names, because there was nothing else that was different about the 2016 election, even if you want to make the argument that "they weren't ready for it" because Sidney's insinuating that they were already using Dominion to cheat it, and have been for a long time.

View attachment 1743082

When Barack Obama ran for Senate in 1994, the only reason that he won in the first place is because he challenged the veracity of his opponents' votes by demanding that the signatures be matched. The lowest number of invalid signatures was 48%. Signature matching is an absolutely vital part of the counting process, and it's swung the entire political spectrum one way or the other in the past. If Obama hadn't done this, he probably would have never become President in the first place.

With such a massive influx of mail-in voting this cycle, it should be more imperative than ever that all of these ballots are matched.

The fact that they're so adamant to avoid it and the fact that it's the only way to make sense of what Sidney is saying leads me to believe that's probably what's at the core of this. Granted, it's easier at this point to just say that Trump lost and Sidney's a crazy person, but that's not as fun as taking guesses. That's the only rationale I can see as to what the differences were between 2016 and 2020, because otherwise what Sidney is suggesting doesn't really make any sense, and that could be why they're bunkering down so hard to try and prevent anyone from signature matching.

Perhaps it was hubris that they would surely win, and they wanted to be more legit so that if Trump challenged that ("It's not rigged, you're just losing") comes to mind. And potentially just because winning it legit sounded so narratively perfect to them, after all, Trump was everything they had engineered popular culture to hate. Doing it legit would be the icing on the cake. Then of course it didn't work lol.

Though at this point I feel Powell might just talking out her ass so who knows.
1. I'll agree with the Hubris part. That after long decades of public service, she needed to be chosen by the American people. She needed to be validated. Cheating the general election would be an insult to her ego. As if Hillary Clinton needed help because she earned it.

Or 2, they got skittish after shoving Bernie under the bus. Clinton's campaign was fighting an insurgency inside her own party and cheating twice while being watched like a hawk would just give her opponents more ammot
View attachment 1743380
I'm having fun at least on this slow Sunday.
I don't think the screaming was necessary. If he ended up weeping then his tears will be the sweetest sauce though.

Gehenna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's funny about is the way the media are only just finding out that, young white people with a lot of student debt in places like NYC and San Francisco, no one actually listens to their narrative. So for example it turns out that people who left South America because they don't like authoritarian populists who rig elections and then tank the economy don't vote Democrat. Who could possibly have predicted that!
A lot of this is them reacting to and having their own 'cope' that "Demographics as Destiny" is finally hitting its end. Even if Trump loses everything, he did something no Republican prior had done. He took a sledgehammer to the wall separating the GOP from minority votes. If his successors follow it and avoid alienating the white vote, it can royally fuck with a ton of formerly solidly blue areas.

EmuWarsVeteran

Lord Kek's Faithful Servant.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1743354

So uh. Why do multiple Wayne County Precincts have the exact same Trump Vote counts? But different Biden votes? Which add up to the wrong Total Votes?

Give it a day or two so they can move it around a bit and come back acting as if archiving is a foreign concept to them.

View attachment 1743362

Law firms may sleep on the weekends, but Autism. Autism never rests.

Apparently Georgia hid fake voters via registering at UPS Stores, FedEx Mail Receiving Locations, and Company Office Parks, using "Apt" instead of "Box" -- which shouldn't work, but I'm sure UPS / FedEx can figure it out and ship the shit through anyway.

Ah yes, weaponized autism finally becomes a tool with geopolitical ramifications, the flamewars escalating into the real world. Truly this is the greatest timeline. Lord Kek is a wise master. Praise be unto him!

Isn't that how homeless people vote?

No they usually just register their mailing adress at their homeless shelter or some advocacy network, the homeless usually can't afford USPS lockers for the same reason they can't afford a home. But either way Apt (short for Apartment) indicates at the very least the information is wrong, more than likely willfully fraudulent, so I'd expect this to have less to do with the homeless and more to do with plain old shenanigans. Either that or the american schooling system has failed so thoroughly that now you got people thinking a mailbox is an apartment.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1743389

Imagine saying that even though your party raised and spent 2x times more than the other party you beat.

iRON-mAn

kiwifarms.net
Before I do though, I need to launch into a bit of a rant as to why I hate the term "4D chess". You see, the vast, vast majority of what people refer to as such is actually really, really simple. It is merely making your opponents react in a way you can expect and having a trap laid out in front of them. In order to do this, you just need three steps.

A: Know how and in what ways your opponent tends to react.
B: Know what kind of actions are likely to illicit a reaction.
C: Understand which actions from B create which reactions from A, set your goal to align.

That is it, and YOU have in fact likely done this at some point. Did you ever ask your parents for a candy bar, request a raise, asked a buddy for a favor, etc? Those are the unconscious application of this. All "4D chess" is, is the conscious application of this on a larger scale. It is literally the most central and basic political tool in a politicians box, and all Trump does better than his opponents is better understanding them than they do him. Which really isn't hard when the democrats are -incredibly- predictable and meanwhile seem to have the most cartoonishly villainous look of Trump himself clouding their ability. He lucked out with really shitty foes and isn't some grand chessmaster, blame this on his +99 luck stat.

I agree with you that 4D chess is over used, but what you described isn't 4D chess, it's just normal chess. 4D chess requires anticipating several moves ahead in a way that should be unpredictable. 4D chess is when you anticipate some one in the Ukraine buying a radio because you shot a man in Mexico two days earlier. This is why the EO order is usually cited as an example, because if it does come into effect, Trump had the wherewithal and understanding of his opponents to not only know how they would act but to have set up a safeguard against it months in advance.

Gehenna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree with you that 4D chess is over used, but what you described isn't 4D chess, it's just normal chess. 4D chess requires anticipating several moves ahead in a way that should be unpredictable. 4D chess is when you anticipate some one in the Ukraine buying a radio because you shot a man in Mexico two days earlier. This is why the EO order is usually cited as an example, because if it does come into effect, Trump had the wherewithal and understanding of his opponents to not only know how they would act but to have set up a safeguard against it months in advance.
Yes, I would actually agree with you! The entire thing I described was WHY I dislike the term "4D chess" being used, and its because its just... regular chess, against an awful foe.

Though even the EO is just regular chess.

Prior interference occurred (Albiet, massively overblown)
Dems have a history of cheating

Not hard to come up with that counter off that alone.

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net
A lot of this is them reacting to and having their own 'cope' that "Demographics as Destiny" is finally hitting its end. Even if Trump loses everything, he did something no Republican prior had done. He took a sledgehammer to the wall separating the GOP from minority votes. If his successors follow it and avoid alienating the white vote, it can royally fuck with a ton of formerly solidly blue areas.
The thing is, Trump was able to peel off some Black and Hispanic votes because Black and Hispanic men often like Alpha Male bravado. How many minorities do you know of that take lip from women, gays, or troons as much as white boys do?

Gustav Schuchardt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

One of the interesting things about Bannon is that he may be a lot of things - a crook and a faux outsider for example - but he's really hammering the 'class trumps race' angle. And he's probably right. If you have a working-class party fighting an elite party in democratic elections the working-class party will win.

The only problem is the question of whether the elite will actually allow any democratic elections anymore. They can just stuff ballots. And working-class solidarity is impossible if you can split people up by race, gender, LGBTWTFBBQ nonsense, and so on which I'm sure the left of the Uniparty will push hard.

Bannon of course is going to get done for money laundering next year. Almost makes me hope Trump pardons him before he leaves office.

Cristobal’s Colon

rates thirstposts informative
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, Trump was able to peel off some Black and Hispanic votes because Black and Hispanic men often like Alpha Male bravado. How many minorities do you know of that take lip from women, gays, or troons as much as white boys do?
I doubt it's the main reason. Policy matters to the minorities who bother to vote. And Blacks and Hispanics are socially more conservative than one might think.

an aside: many Black democrats otherwise regret voting for Biden-Harris. Racial concessions are the Blacks' single-issue when it comes to votes. The enslavement continues.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
The thing that gets me is... money for what?
Its LITERALLY costless.
Either three things

1. Pay off other lawyers to challenge Drumpf in the lawsuits

2. Get money to give to the DNC after losing millions from their failed attempt to defeat Mitch and to help get funds for the Georgia runoffs.

3. NO REFUNDS where they know they will lose this and just reap the rewards while they can, this strategy has been used by Bernie Sanders and it worked out for him twice.

Cristobal’s Colon

rates thirstposts informative
kiwifarms.net
Either three things

1. Pay off other lawyers to challenge Drumpf in the lawsuits

2. Get money to give to the DNC after losing millions from their failed attempt to defeat Mitch and to help get funds for the Georgia runoffs.

3. NO REFUNDS where they know they will lose this and just reap the rewards while they can, this strategy has been used by Bernie Sanders and it worked out for him twice.
94F7BA73-7C9E-42E8-AC0B-945067372046.png

This will never not be relevant.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So uh, with Trump replacing the Cybercrime chief... And them publicly talking about Dominion and Server Raids...

What are the odds Trump has a FISA warrant and people are reading those panicked, terrified emails from certain people asking if "the Dominion Project" is secure, or what have you?
I'm curious how / if the theoretical server grab lines up with the pentagon shakeup.

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it's the main reason. Policy matters to the minorities who bother to vote. And Blacks and Hispanics are socially more conservative than one might think.

an aside: many Black democrats otherwise regret voting for Biden-Harris. Racial concessions are the Blacks' single-issue when it comes to votes. The enslavement continues.
And I'm not saying it's the main reason. But it's arguably a factor. Trump did something decades of "compassionate conservatism" could not.

Gustav Schuchardt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Newsmax is interviewing Powell about fractional ballots in the Dominion/Smartmatic software. It seems like they genuinely don't know whether or not to believe her, which is actually kind of interesting to hear from an American journalist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39WrSskl3XE

She's going to file by Wednesday or Friday in multiple states.

I think she's right about the collusion by Governor Kemp and but she might be full of shit about the software. In any case, my prediction is the media will ignore it, the courts will dismiss the case and the Republican party will say 'Oh well, we tried. Time to move on'.

Tucker will say 'I asked for evidence, she refused to provide anything convincing'.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1743389

You fucking retard. Even someone like Trump, who just hired a bunch of Bush 43 retreaded retards, needs money to hire on their political appointees and start planning what they'll do in the first part of their Presidency.

As you know, Trump just delegated that to Paul Ryan, while rejecting the policies he ran on.

Public funding has been provided to the victor of the US Presidential election for this purpose for more than half a century. This is to avoid private money influencing those early teams. To some extent, Trump may be acting like a baby to make the Biden administration even more corporatist than it would have been otherwise (still less than his though).
Great point, Trump gained some nig and spic votes by behaving like George Floyd. Very impressive

(Floyd got better pussay)

Gehenna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious how / if the theoretical server grab lines up with the pentagon shakeup.
The alleged seizure was before the shakeup, but was allegedly done by the military. Now, while a fair portion of the uber brass in the military is pozzed, trump has throughout the last 4 years done a fairly steady de-pozzing.

If I were to give it any credence, the 'seizure' would have been a warrant and some officers would have grabbed it. No way would it have been something the President wasn't aware of, because he'd have to be the one asking to avoid an international incident.

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net
Before I do though, I need to launch into a bit of a rant as to why I hate the term "4D chess". You see, the vast, vast majority of what people refer to as such is actually really, really simple. It is merely making your opponents react in a way you can expect and having a trap laid out in front of them. In order to do this, you just need three steps.
What you are describing is the OODA Loop:
  1. Observe - collect info
  2. Orient - organize and filter info
  3. Decide - create an action plan
  4. Act -execute plan
What Trump does, however he does it, is get inside his opponent's decision making cycle and make them react to him. It's also why chaotic shit always seems to be happening around Trump.

The key is to obscure your intentions and make them unpredictable to your opponent while you simultaneously clarify his intentions. That is, operate at a faster tempo to generate rapidly changing conditions that inhibit your opponent from adapting or reacting to those changes and that suppress or destroy his awareness. Thus, a hodgepodge of confusion and disorder occur to cause him to over- or under-react to conditions or activities that appear to be uncertain, ambiguous, or incomprehensible. -Harry Hillaker​

"Team Rubicon used Palantir Gotham’s Operations Module so the National Operations Center and Field Teams could collaborate on planning and executing six consecutive operations. They combined publicly available flood data with weather information and social vulnerability census data to find the communities in greatest need. In the field, Team Rubicon Incident Command and volunteers used data to manage operations: from triaging incoming help requests, to dispatching assessment and work teams, and producing sharable daily metrics and reports. With Palantir Gotham, Team Rubicon used data to marshal resources faster, to those most in need."
Completely OT: Team Rubicon does good work and if anyone feels like donating to a worthwhile NGO I highly recommend them.