2021-02-12 - Adam Kovic's continuous DMCA takedown notices -

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if Kovic reads these - I hope he does frankly and realizes that to move on, he should move the fuck on. You can't take shit off the internet, it's there forever. With his internet entertainment history, googling his name won't bring up this controversy or the KF for quite a while - especially since Google delisted the thread iirc.
He's not even the main villain in the story, he's just a sad little side character in what turned out to be the Ryan Haywood fiasco, to which he isn't even connected and was totally overshadowed by. Adam is small fry - even when this broke and I summed up his entire video collection on the thread, that was already becoming clear just from skimming the content:
If the recipient is not underage, it seems pretty harmless tbh
There's genuinely horrific pedocows who get discussed here. Kovic isn't that. Kovic is just a sad man with a small penis who got catfished and shoved things up his butt.
He's pathetic, and I am genuinely surprised he doesn't understand that the easiest way for this to go away is simply to ignore it, because his drama is just not that fucking interesting.

I liked him playing Hitman though.

Last edited:

Rukario

Nidorans With Attitude
kiwifarms.net
Why is the last one dated February 21st? That's 9 days from now.
I'm assuming that they are automatically generated and emailed out, and they sent one of them far too early. This service probably relies on the receiver freaking out and giving into their demands, a lot like debt collection agencies who do nothing but send letters out.

As a side thought, as it was incorrectly dated, does this mean it ceases to be a legal document?

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like if there were pictures of my dick on the internet, and I didn’t want pictures of my penis on the internet, and those pictures were in the hands of insane autists and the person in charge of the insane autists didn’t take down other things after being harassed by an insane cross dresser with a crossbow or a retarded Brit, my best course of action would be to stop bringing up how said website has pictures of my genitals and just wait for it to die down.
But then I’m not Adam Kovic and I didn’t cheat on my wife or send dick pics to strange women in hopes that I could have extramarital affairs with them.
Every cow would see an improvement if they just let themselves be forgotten, yet some want the attention, while Adam sees forgetting as too passive, like the Streisand effect doesn't apply to him.

Inquisitor_BadAss

The only person who fell for Nulls April fools
kiwifarms.net
DMCA.com has a very easy grift. All they do is send pre-packaged emails to internet retards and hope the official-sounding language and big scary official-sounding domain name causes them to submit.

Who are the people behind this giga-grift?
Probably another “entrepreneur” like all the other ones. I bet their LinkedIn profile is full of pics of them looking at their phone while standing next to some showroom lambo.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adam got unbelievably lucky when Ryan Haywood got revealed to be an actual predator; it massively overshadowed his embarrassing leak. Everyone just had a laugh, forgot about Adam, and focused on Ryan being a creep. And now he wants to draw attention back to himself with this. Adam my dude what are you doing? You're not supposed to cut the strings to your golden parachute :story:
Is Adam Kovic the dude that shoved stuff up his butt?
Yes. Also jerked off at work and allegedly didn't wash his hands after.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adam got unbelievably lucky when Ryan Haywood got revealed to be an actual predator; it massively overshadowed his embarrassing leak. Everyone just had a laugh, forgot about Adam, and focused on Ryan being a creep. And now he wants to draw attention back to himself with this. Adam my dude what are you doing? You're not supposed to cut the strings to your golden parachute :story:

Yes. Also jerked off at work and allegedly didn't wash his hands after.
Adam didn’t just get lucky with Ryans bullshit, both these fucks got lucky that this story came out two weeks before the most controversial election in US history and EVERYTHING that has happened since. In much slower news cycles, these two stories would’ve gotten way more attention. I recall significantly less lurid stories around youtubers and gamers getting way more attention back in the day. Imagine if this broke at the height of the “#metoo” a few years back?

GaryGrey

G.avi
kiwifarms.net
Interestingly, if you pay for full service, DMCA.com offers a money back guarantee. If your content doesn't come down, they refund your money. What they don't do is provide legal services. They make you a package and refer you out-of-house for that.

View attachment 1916633
We do all the relevant research, contacting, emailing and followup ext.
Clearly this is a lie or they would have noticed that Josh runs both the website and host making their effort redundant in sending it to both. Unless for some reason it was Adam who kept saying just send letters to everyone and anyone as long as the content gets taken down. Wonder how much it cost them to buy DMCA.com?
Note: Often there is confusion regarding the counter claim process as prescribed in the ACT and the initial takedown request. Your client cannot initiate a counter claim as per the DMCA Act UNTIL the content has been removed. A counter claim or claim of legitimate ownership cannot block the content being removed for the stipulated length of time with the Act.
Is this true the work must be removed before a counter claim be filed? So the two options with a claim is remove it and file a counter or refuse/dispute the claim and wait for the people who filed the DMCA take down to file an actual lawsuit?